TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS REVISED: PAY ATTENTION!

$axon$tranger100

TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS REVISED: PAY ATTENTION!

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

I'll cut to the chase: She is enraged and slanders me as a liar for my RTR against cobra as false...She is baffled by my methods and knowledge and thunderstruck my the revelation of Jew genes I made, so she is on my case; posing as blackorbit666/lockymoth, like cobra would -- but to pump me for info.
If I get censored here, it's the wiener-faced, lizard-lipped balding hNvm that ramble, fuck lol-......I'll cut to the chase: She is enraged and slanders me as a liar for my RTR against cobra as false...She is baffled by my methods and knowledge and thunderstruck my the revelation of Jew genes I made, so she is on my case; posing as blackorbit666/lockymoth, like cobra would -- but to pump me for info.
If I get censored here, it's the wiener-faced, lizard-lipped balding hag who already had a bulging five-head, now a six head....She looks like Putin when I use the laguz Rune on her pic.....Just FYI so I'm not censored. If my shit gets taken down, like owen did to me, accusing me of being someone else, then you know the Jew is panicking......She is major denial and lashing out, it,....ignore her lol ..god....The Jew is the eternal coward!! Sith are cowardly peverts like Jews....It's like almost not even a fair comparison....My censorship post was removed and is this one next.....so many have already seen it.....better block me now jew, I have this one saved...I also have the discord IM invite pic from Lockymoth, and if this is deleted, I'll be back with a new account continuously and transparently... she brags about her infiltration and manipulating e, admitting she had to ban me from her discord invite when she was threatened via my free speech in Canada, abandoning the facade of the friend blackraven666 alias -- and then ghosting me.... You're fake Zola... I won. How could you deal with being a jew now, like just finding out; I can't imagine.....Karma... She'll say whatever she can, but I'm transparent with my accounts as I promote Spiritual Satanism how it's intended to be -- when not on social media disseminating...I'm into that ver forums unless I drop bombs of knowledge, period. my spare time...I wouldn't troll like some incel Jew weirdo....Ask the real Satan! first I ignored her after posting my old JoS case exposing how I dealt with cobra-siatris, as she was like "how did you scare him off" and I have the messages.... She then emailed me and when I ignored that, she invited me to discord and was so fake, then betrayed me on a whim because I told her about Chad....I was being racist and got kicked off for protection, but I mean she would have just kept trying to use me. #2s are always resentful betas; and this applies to female Jews, not Gentile women. Any Jew of course.

She's galsighting to have a false pretext to ban me when we have proof she has made fake accounts here and jos....you;'re too old for thahh......oh wait, you're jewish...! On;ly Sithlord Siatris (Annatar) fronts and deflects better than Zola.

We can even zoom, I'm not a kike lol, I'm a hot fucking stud Western Euro, not some Slavic slob kike like Zola

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force" -Vader

"The ability for a Jew to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of Satan" .....Not your angel 'lucifer' who tells you no RTR.

SLANDEROUS REBUKE

Dysphoric misanthropia
Can’t say I didn’t try
Cordiality and tact to no
avail with the deluded

Another foul- red herring
Haters act without honor
Devoid of integrity that
predicates one’s virtuosity

A strawman is no scarecrow
Keep pointing those fingers
It’s so much easier that way
But fact over opinion is law

Ad hominem — why not try?
Looking for a better angle
You have no leverage now
A coward in the high castle

For (((Zola and Don)))

For Siatris-Cobra-kike Darth Annatar

To JoS -Goy of Satan

And the REIGN will kill us all

UPDATED DNA TEST DEBUNKING POST:

For those who haven't yet read my work, I will inform you of something disturbing. Y23&Me and Ancestry (R) don't test for racial DNA. They test for regional samples, and their databases are limited. It's not PC for them to call race for what it is. I have had three cases: Andresen; Sigurdson; Harris: All wrong results. I also know of an alleged fourth case, but don't know their face, so whatever. Two of these cases were some Swedish Jew coming out as French (the fucker who married my great aunt -- via Ancestry (R). Also, a Jewish mother (of a professor I knew) not being the Yiddish-speaking, hand-flailing Jew that she was. Lastly, this case was a false positive for an obvious Aryan from Highschool. Israel tests for citizenship by detecting the actual Cohen-Levi haplotype mutations/rogue alleles on Y/X-DNA, mtDNA and atDNA. The commercial companies clone those they test, sending it to NASA and whatever other Jew organization to use for their masters. Follow my RTR instructions as I debunk the coward Don Danko, and if you can't take it beyond a healing crisis, then you're a kike. You don't need a test -- that is the test. Fuck cobra-siatris' shattering ritual (relating to Spiritual Satanists [SS] here), it isn't trustable, obviously....just because he made it from his Brooklyn home or wherever he maybe moved to. My best wishes go out to Zola on dealing with this matter, for those in the know of the issue. ~Regardsag who already had a bulging five-head, now a six head....She looks like Putin when I use the laguz Rune on her pic.....Just FYI so I'm not censored. If my shit gets taken down, like owen did to me, accusing me of being someone else, then you know the Jew is panicking......She is major denial and lashing out, it,....ignore her lol ..god....The Jew is the eternal coward!! Sith are cowardly peverts like Jews....It's like almost not even a fair comparison....My censorship post was removed and is this one next.....so many have already seen it.....better block me now jew, I have this one saved...I also have the discord IM invite pic from Lockymoth, and if this is deleted, I'll be back with a new account continuously and transparently... she brags about her infiltration and manipulating e, admitting she had to ban me from her discord invite when she was threatened via my free speech in Canada, abandoning the facade of the friend blackraven666 alias -- and then ghosting me.... You're fake Zola... I won. How could you deal with being a jew now, like just finding out; I can't imagine.....Karma...

We can even zoom, I'm not a kike lol, I'm a hot fucking stud Western Euro, not some Slavic slob kike like Zola

"The ability for a Jew to destroy a planet is significant next to the Power of Satan".....Not your angel 'lucifer' who tells you no RTR.
Last edited by $axon$tranger100 on Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Karnunnos Esus

Re: Repost for format/grammar errors: TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Lol. Been around since 1998, all the way til now. I knew Cobra the longest when I first saw him in JoS so I'm well aware of his corruption. I have abandoned JoS and of course I no longer call myself a Satanist. I consider myself a pagan and a shaman. Oh and a lycanthrope when it comes shamanism.

I don't care for Kundalini "power" meditations. There's not just one way to enlightenment. It's like setting a set of rules and principles to follow in order to be called a certain name or label such as a "spiritual Satanist". It's dangerous and cult-like. You gotta do those meditations word for word in order to be on the right path, etc

However $axon$tranger thank you for all the information you have shared.
$axon$tranger100

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:16 am Lol. Been around since 1998, all the way til now. I knew Cobra the longest when I first saw him in JoS so I'm well aware of his corruption. I have abandoned JoS and of course I no longer call myself a Satanist. I consider myself a pagan and a shaman. Oh and a lycanthrope when it comes shamanism.

I don't care for Kundalini "power" meditations. There's not just one way to enlightenment. It's like setting a set of rules and principles to follow in order to be called a certain name or label such as a "spiritual Satanist". It's dangerous and cult-like. You gotta do those meditations word for word in order to be on the right path, etc

I respect your position Karnunnos Esus, and I am at peace with you! It is a slippery slope and that's why I demand order now, but we'll see how far that works lol.. ~May the Force be with you!
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

$axon$tranger100 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:37 am
Karnunnos Esus wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:16 am Lol. Been around since 1998, all the way til now. I knew Cobra the longest when I first saw him in JoS so I'm well aware of his corruption. I have abandoned JoS and of course I no longer call myself a Satanist. I consider myself a pagan and a shaman. Oh and a lycanthrope when it comes shamanism.

I respect your position Karnunnos Esus, and I am at peace with you! It is a slippery slope and that's why I demand order now, but we'll see how far that works lol.. ~May the Force be with you!
Ok Yoda :lol: lol noooooo problemo
$axon$tranger100

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:27 pm
$axon$tranger100 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:37 am

Ok Yoda :lol: lol noooooo problemo
LOL god I love being a 'Djedi,' a very good observation Don did make about Star Wars.

"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of lady maxine the wise?
No, I'd thought not; it's not a story the jos would tell you.."
-Revenge of the Sith
$axon$tranger100

Bump
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

$axon$tranger100 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:31 pmBump
Keep on posting with Crystal idiocy.

Zola isn't posing as BO and she knows that I ama different person.

And in this post, not that I want to keep my position or anything, I am not a forum guy that often.

@HPSZolaluckystar, I am more than sorry that I did some wrong things in the past. I do not ask for forgiveness, I am not worthy of it, but at least I want things to never happen again that bad, like you say, bad things need to cease ans desist.

Moreover, returning to Saxon, you have threatened me a lot of times with spamming my email, calling me a coward when I blocked you because of some personal caters and even more, you spammed the T4S message box like hell.

You are calling me something that I am not, a Slob Slav. Slavs aren't that related to Romania if you know and, damn, maybe my age maybe not enough money doesn't matter but if I would ever have the occasion too, I would share a DNA test just like her Highness HPSZolaLuckyStar did to put it and prove to people that I am not a Slav and that I am white and well, since Romania is mostly race mixed, what would that test kit prove next.

Admit your own failure because you are not a sane person Saxon, aka BlueFlame666 a JoS member who is sustaining Cobra's agenda.

Keep on spreading the false statement that I work for FBI, DEA that I don't sustain RTRs which are Jewish and first and foremost, with our without your instructions they are going to put up you in big danger.

Should I mention Saxon how you mentally manipulated me into sending that photo of mines to you and you will send it to the JOs to curse me?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"nvm that ramble lol-...deleted 3/30/2023 from zola drama...I'll cut to the chase: She is enraged and slanders me as a liar for my RTR against cobra as false...She is baffled by my methods and knowledge and thunderstruck my the revelation of Jew genes I made, so she is on my case; posing as blackorbit666/lockymoth, like cobra would -- but to pump me for info. If I get censored here, it's the wiener-faced, lizard-lipped balding hag who already had a bulging five-head, now a six head....She looks like Putin when I use the laguz Rune on her pic.....Just FYI so I'm not censored. If my shit gets taken down, like owen did to me, accusing me of being someone else, then you know the Jew is panicking......She is major denial and lashing out, it,....gnore her lol ..god....The Jew is the eternal coward!! Sith are cowardly peverts like Jews....It's like almost not even a fair comparison...."

why are you saying I am 'enraged and slandering' you as a liar? Where
have I done that? I'm not 'enraged'. Though I admit, I am disappointed in your actions here.

I'm not 'baffled'. I've been giving you rope, seeing what you'll do and its really disappointing to see what you're doing here, attacking me. And why?

I'm a wiener-faced, lizard-lipped balding hag? LOL. wow. why are you being so horrible to me?

You are deliberately going way over the line here, asking to be deleted. To make me look 'bad'? WTF is your problem with me?

You are making assumptions and judgements and you don't have facts. THE FACT IS I AM NOT A JEW.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:47 pm "nvm that ramble lol-...deleted 3/30/2023 from zola drama...I'll cut to the chase: She is enraged and slanders me as a liar for my RTR against cobra as false...She is baffled by my methods and knowledge and thunderstruck my the revelation of Jew genes I made, so she is on my case; posing as blackorbit666/lockymoth, like cobra would -- but to pump me for info. If I get censored here, it's the wiener-faced, lizard-lipped balding hag who already had a bulging five-head, now a six head....She looks like Putin when I use the laguz Rune on her pic.....Just FYI so I'm not censored. If my shit gets taken down, like owen did to me, accusing me of being someone else, then you know the Jew is panicking......She is major denial and lashing out, it,....gnore her lol ..god....The Jew is the eternal coward!! Sith are cowardly peverts like Jews....It's like almost not even a fair comparison...."

why are you saying I am 'enraged and slandering' you as a liar? Where
have I done that? I'm not 'enraged'. Though I admit, I am disappointed in your actions here.

I'm not 'baffled'. I've been giving you rope, seeing what you'll do and its really disappointing to see what you're doing here, attacking me. And why?

I'm a wiener-faced, lizard-lipped balding hag? LOL. wow. why are you being so horrible to me?

You are deliberately going way over the line here, asking to be deleted. To make me look 'bad'? WTF is your problem with me?

You are making assumptions and judgements and you don't have facts. THE FACT IS I AM NOT A JEW.

You are not a Jew HPS Zola.

You are civilized and you clearly know how to say things, I shall get inspired by you. :)
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"Not your angel 'lucifer' who tells you no RTR."

Ohhh...so THAT is your problem, eh?

The FACT is I was asked to join a small group of JoS people. And I know there are those here who know exactly what group I'm talking about, might have also been members, and can verify this is truth. We worked together for quite some time. A couple of years or more, doing RTR's together. I became a leader in that group and led a LOT of RTRs. And No, I never had any physical problems or ill effects then. So, according to your own methodolgy of deducing who is a 'kike' or not, this makes me absolutely gentile. Which I AM. Though I'll put my own trust more in science I think. Either way, sorry not a kike.

I have done spells many times, I can attest that there is no need to compulsively do the same thing over and over and over and over....like this RTR.
And so when my DAEMON guide told me I didn't need to be doing them anymore, that is the sense of things He gave me at that time. He is not an 'angel'.

You are projecting onto me but also and more annoyingly, onto HIM. I don't appreciate that.

It's true, that last time I did an RTR with the man I was seeing - his roommate at the time - I did indeed get violently sick and so when Don was speaking about why the RTR is not good, it was interesting to me, and I made a comment. Which you have extrapolated into me being a disgusting 'hag'. I went from Lady Zola to Hag. Just like that.

I found out later on that the roommate (who did the RTR with me that evening) - NOT the man I was seeing - might very well have been jewish and no at the time I didn't know. My Deamon guide showed up an hour or so later and He pulled 5 or 6 black things from my body and aura. After which it was like having a light switched, suddenly I felt fabulous, which is my natural state. I very rarely get sick.

You say "thunderstruck by the revelation of Jew genes I made"

Soo.

YOU are the kike, yes?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition