The truth shall be seen

LockyMoth

The truth shall be seen

Post by LockyMoth »

I will not write too much.

It is not the purpose of this topic but I will not say anything unless otherwise needed.

Zola is an exceptional HPS and I am glad that I have someone to take inspiration from.

I should start meditating a lot especially void as she is doing it perfectly.

She has experience and I will start gaining experience too.

Good job HPS for your contributions and Ave Satanas
$axon$tranger100

Re: The truth shall be seen

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

I have your lockymoth emails zola jew; anyone can contact me. My email address is o the other post.

You admit on your spirtualorbitsphere email that you were lockymoth inviting me to discord to pump me for info on cobra.....duh, really bitch? Rhetorical question, I'm done lol. You can't fuck with the 2x vedic and western leo 2x bazi dragon....Ashlesha moon pada 2 is sublimated by 2x 216 rep munkas, Necronomicon meditations and a massive sun internal x10 affirmed so...fucking kiss my ring bitch...oh wait you'd sully it. Reichsmarschall status vs dirty Jew.....hard choice.. Don't cop out by not studying, coward...

Case dismissed!
Last edited by $axon$tranger100 on Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

As from now on I shall respect the rule Zola gave to me before, to not quote Cobra or any Pro Cobra infiltrator posts.

So I will state simply and loud and clear that Zola is having one single account which she rightfully manages.

LockyMoth is not her account et all.

Cease and desist with your nonsense, Cobra infiltrator.

Sorry if I copied HPSZola on this but I don't tolerate arch nemesis of Cobra here.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I have your lockymoth emails zola jew

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't make sock accounts, never have.
That was something people told me to do after I was humiliated and excommunicated by cobra and his minions. They said:

"Don't worry about it too much; just re-join under another name"

and I said:

"fuck that shit. I am who I am!"

I could have started my own forum and used any name. But I didn't. Why? Because I am who I am. I'm HPS ZolaLuckyStar.
My voice was cut off back then. With this new place, I got my voice back. It was also meant for other people to get their back too. Up till now I was censored. I'm finally free of controlling people. I'm not really interested in being one. But I'm also not going to tolerate being attacked on my own forum. Period. So consider yourself warned. And its really a shame too. I really liked you.

all of this sounds like fevered accusatory nonsense.

and yes, the truth is going to be seen. people aren't fucking stupid you know.
This is a very tired topic. I'm NOT JEWISH.

This is the result of a bullshit LIE of cobra and shannon. and look how it has stuck, and how its like a stain on my honor....its terrible, what a lie can do.

you want to claim this forum has no fortitude. I beg to differ. I have persevered when most others would have lain down to die. So don't try to come in here and tell ME about 'fortitude'.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

True.

We have an identity, Internet or not, that is not my matter but the idea is that only Cobra who is a coward and a harrasser uses multiple accounts / sock accounts.

Like I have stated before, HPSZola has only one account that she posts on and she manages only that account.

The rest of the accounts that are active / inactive from other members are, like previously stated, from other members and not HPSZola.