keep deleting my posts, people are watching (((Zola)))

$axon$tranger100

keep deleting my posts, people are watching (((Zola)))

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

wtf....wow childish coward

the proof is in my email

~GO!

We can zoom to show you I'm no jew lol....any day

Watch that zola worm squirm now that I rattled her cage to the extreme...

UPDATED POST:

For those who haven't yet read my work, I will inform you of something disturbing. Y23&Me and Ancestry (R) don't test for racial DNA. They test for regional samples, and their databases are limited. It's not PC for them to call race for what it is. I have had three cases: Andresen; Sigurdson; Harris: All wrong results. I also know of an alleged fourth case, but don't know their face, so whatever. Two of these cases were some Swedish Jew coming out as French (the fucker who married my great aunt -- via Ancestry (R). Also, a Jewish mother (of a professor I knew) not being the Yiddish-speaking, hand-flailing Jew that she was. Lastly, this case was a false positive for an obvious Aryan from Highschool. Israel tests for citizenship by detecting the actual Cohen-Levi haplotype mutations/rogue alleles on Y/X-DNA, mtDNA and atDNA. The commercial companies clone those they test, sending it to NASA and whatever other Jew organization to use for their masters. Follow my RTR instructions as I debunk the coward Don Danko, and if you can't take it beyond a healing crisis, then you're a kike. You don't need a test -- that is the test. Fuck cobra-siatris' shattering ritual (relating to Spiritual Satanists [SS] here), it isn't trustable, obviously....just because he made it from his Brooklyn home or wherever he maybe moved to. My best wishes go out to Zola on dealing with this matter, for those in the know of the issue. ~Regards

You are well known to troll on fake accounts, no one knows me...They can see I actually do work rather than just talk like I wish I was Maxine...
Last edited by $axon$tranger100 on Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LockyMoth

Re: keep deleting my posts, people are watching (((Zola)))

Post by LockyMoth »

Zola is not a coward.

She wants to keep the forums clear from mess and I agree with it.

Like I would like to clean my emails from the mess and pro Cobra mails you have sent to me.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

YOU want to talk childish coward? lol.

Hiding behind your keyboard? puhleeeze. Yes. I know people are watching. And they aren't stupid.

YOU are acting like a childish ass attacking me. you think i'm going to just lie down and take it? Suck me.

YOU are deliberately attacking me knowing full well its going to get nuked. So you can then play professional victim. like the jew YOU are.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Remember that you also use electricblueflame9@**mail.com

Censored parts of the email provider as I respect privacy.

If there is something not okay about my posts, I will take the Admin's word and remove my post.

And, returning to you Saxon, BlueFlame666, Cobra, Siatris, Thunderbolt etc etc. You are with the same nonsense.

I don't accept this kind of behavior here
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"Like I would like to clean my emails from the mess and pro Cobra mails you have sent to me."

PRO Cobra e-mails, eh? Thanks for that clarification. So this is lightning, thunderbolt etc etc etc.
When he started spamming his posts, it became obvious he was a hostile, as this is a behavioural pattern we have observed before with other avatars like thunderbolt, etc.

But I must say it is very disappointing. I liked saxon. its too bad.

And all of this nonsense is over a toxic LIE.
Over a NON-THING. Something that isn't even TRUE.

Which is absolutely crazy, LOL.

I didn't actually delete any of your original posts. I moved them to old topics and political topics. This bullshit over zola is a 'kike' (When I'm NOT) is OLD. And TIRED. Why can't you bring something constructive to the table? And frankly, seeing as how you are lightning, or thunderbolt, etc etc etc....you were banned multiple times and I am justified to remove EVERYTHING you post. I would say I'm being more than fair, actually. More fair than I suspect YOU would be, if the shoe were on the other foot.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Another thing I may want to state is that he shared some photos, I am not going to put them public as I am pro privacy of everyone, I am not a doxxer.

But he, he asked for photos of me to see that I am not a Jew and other things like this when he is a Jew.

I am glad to see that things are clear and I will make sure that my email will not contain any pro Cobra things, I need to do a lot of cleaning.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

@BlackRain2022, why are you bumping your own topics.

You have been banned.

You leave.

It is that simple if you are a normal and reasonable person