UPDATED 3/30: Darth Don/Count Danko FRTR lies Debunked

$axon$tranger100

UPDATED 3/30: Darth Don/Count Danko FRTR lies Debunked

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

Zola just let it stay up....You're democratic, right? Why censor me and dig the hole deeper...This is an open debate forum, so let people decide rather than censoring e with your fucking agenda. No further comment. You slander me by saying I create troll accounts, which is absolutely not my character, as I explained in my other post, as I'm busy disseminating and on social media when not doing real-life....I only come on forums tp promote my awesome work for the cause, to drop arcane and/or practical truth bombs. Free speech is a problem for you hypocrite...sop censoring me and playing siatris cobra with lockymoth and luckystar....I already have demonstrated I have all the email proof you are the same person....I will make new accounts if you start blocking me. I never anticipated that but if you want tenacity, try everything. You fail to assail in no avail.....treacherous are these whisperings of kikery as of late, lol......god. It's a dichotomy, but the dialectic needs to take place; this is the scholarly conversation, and unlike colleges, I expect meritocracy and the first amendment from a Satanist claiming to be anti-authoritarian and self-expressive. You delete this in cowardice more than once?

Jewish infiltrators of the Spiritual Satanist community claim that palindromes and isomorphisms are not reversible for undoing. They also claim that because of one rabbinical Kabbalah technique of reversing phrases, this was never explicitly stated to be done with letters. If the Jew were to do this 10, it would be to the number ten and not affirm to terminate. Backward reduction is when a chant is reversed, like synonymous with the Black Masse, performing a mockery of the Catholic Masse. Reversals are a part of magick, like Sanskrit Maran mantras (that you should avoid). The intention to destroy the Jew aleph-bet (aleph≈alpha) with nine is clearly incomplete and relatively non-transmutational, unlike 10. Nissi like nissEE יְהוָה נִ ִסּי has absolutely nothing to do with the aleph- bet, as should be obvious.

9: Nearing the end; the final stage; attainment; summing up before the completion of a cycle; preparing for a transition; dreams; bringing matters to a close; creative energy; compassion; wisdom; understanding; service; mysticism; courage; mastery.

10: The finish; the end of a cycle; completed circumstances; summation; completion; perfection; permanence; regeneration; transformation; rebirth; a group of people; a family; a community; one too many; time for a new beginning; the end of one cycle, and the start of another; the first shall be last, and the last shall be first; now you’ve gone too far.

• Radostsatane website on its ‘defending RTR’ claim: निस् Nis or Nisa in Sanskrit means "Supreme Joy or Bliss". It is also the title of Dionysus and means the same. Note “Dio” (God) “Nys”, which is the same as Nis, and then “us.”

• Incorrect etymology (not even close): (nís) out, forth, away, etc. Nisa means “night” or
“dream” (from Sanskrit “niśā निशा))

-The actual definitions based on real research is corroborated by multiple actual sources, which this JoS link doesn’t provide.

Zola took this down already, so I have to repost it again -- God (Satan) knows how many more times..

~O'wannabe Kenobi out!
Last edited by $axon$tranger100 on Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
$axon$tranger100

Re: Darth Don/Count Danko FRTR/VEIL lies Debunked

Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

I don't recall seeing anything that was particularly bad in the posts made by $axon. I'm Guessing the corrections on rtrs is what made people think you are promoting JoS drivel.

I actually enjoy $axon's posts on information he provides. Lots of good stuff but necessary in my opinion.
$axon$tranger100

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:32 pm I don't recall seeing anything that was particularly bad in the posts made by $axon. I'm Guessing the corrections on rtrs is what made people think you are promoting JoS drivel.

I actually enjoy $axon's posts on information he provides. Lots of good stuff but necessary in my opinion.

My dude!! ~Respect!!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: UPDATED 3/30: Darth Don/Count Danko FRTR lies Debunked

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Zola just let it stay up....You're democratic, right? Why censor me and dig the hole deeper...This is an open debate forum, so let people decide rather than censoring e with your fucking agenda. No further comment. You slander me by saying I create troll accounts, which is absolutely not my character, as I explained in my other post, as I'm busy disseminating and on social media when not doing real-life....I only come on forums tp promote my awesome work for the cause, to drop arcane and/or practical truth bombs. Free speech is a problem for you hypocrite...sop censoring me and playing siatris cobra with lockymoth and luckystar....I already have demonstrated I have all the email proof you are the same person....I will make new accounts if you start blocking me. I never anticipated that but if you want tenacity, try everything. You fail to assail in no avail.....treacherous are these whisperings of kikery as of late, lol......god. It's a dichotomy, but the dialectic needs to take place; this is the scholarly conversation, and unlike colleges, You delete this in cowardice more than once?

Pro JoS drivel isn't going to stay up.

This is MY forum. Not yours.
You don't set the rules here, dictate what is allowed and what is not.
You don't have a RIGHT to be here as a saboteur

Saxon writes:
I expect meritocracy and the first amendment from a Satanist claiming to be anti-authoritarian and self-expressive.

meritocracy:
a system, organization, or society in which people are chosen and moved into positions of success, power, and influence on the basis of their demonstrated abilities and merit

so I guess you feel you have demonstrated abilities and merit importance and special treatment here? Is that what you are stating? So even though you were banned as lightning, you have the right to just waltz in whenever you want? And attack me?

Don't try to hide behind first amendment when you are acting like a criminal.

This forum is open to people WHO WERN'T BANNED.
You have selective memory. When one has been banned over and over, the proper response is to LEAVE. But not in YOUR case! No. You.....continue to disregard the boundaries I set, being the owner of this place....to force your agenda and drivel on a community, to spread lies about me in an attempt to ruin me....and for why? I don't know. You see yourself as the wronged party if in your case, rules are enforced. Removing the abusive guest who refuses to leave becomes 'censorship'. What absolute drivel. This is a strawman argument.

YOU are insisting to be here attacking me with LIES. YOUR fucking agenda!
YOU are slandering ME with accusations of troll accounts, and all this crazy bullshit.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm Zola just let it stay up....You're democratic, right? Why censor me and dig the hole deeper...This is an open debate forum, so let people decide rather than censoring e with your fucking agenda. No further comment. You slander me by saying I create troll accounts, which is absolutely not my character, as I explained in my other post, as I'm busy disseminating and on social media when not doing real-life....I only come on forums tp promote my awesome work for the cause, to drop arcane and/or practical truth bombs. Free speech is a problem for you hypocrite...sop censoring me and playing siatris cobra with lockymoth and luckystar....I already have demonstrated I have all the email proof you are the same person....I will make new accounts if you start blocking me. I never anticipated that but if you want tenacity, try everything. You fail to assail in no avail.....treacherous are these whisperings of kikery as of late, lol......god. It's a dichotomy, but the dialectic needs to take place; this is the scholarly conversation, and unlike colleges, You delete this in cowardice more than once?

Pro JoS drivel isn't going to stay up.

This is MY forum. Not yours.
You don't set the rules here, dictate what is allowed and what is not.
You don't have a RIGHT to be here as a saboteur

Saxon writes:
I expect meritocracy and the first amendment from a Satanist claiming to be anti-authoritarian and self-expressive.

meritocracy:
a system, organization, or society in which people are chosen and moved into positions of success, power, and influence on the basis of their demonstrated abilities and merit

so I guess you feel you have demonstrated abilities and merit importance and special treatment here? Is that what you are stating? So even though you were banned as lightning, you have the right to just waltz in whenever you want? And attack me?

Don't try to hide behind first amendment when you are acting like a criminal.

This forum is open to people WHO WERN'T BANNED.
You have selective memory. When one has been banned over and over, the proper response is to LEAVE. But not in YOUR case! No. You.....continue to disregard the boundaries I set, being the owner of this place....to force your agenda and drivel on a community, to spread lies about me in an attempt to ruin me....and for why? I don't know. You see yourself as the wronged party if in your case, rules are enforced. Removing the abusive guest who refuses to leave becomes 'censorship'. What absolute drivel. This is a strawman argument.

YOU are insisting to be here attacking me with LIES. YOUR fucking agenda!
YOU are slandering ME with accusations of troll accounts, and all this crazy bullshit.

Exactly, JoS drivel is not allowed.

Also, he tells me to kill myself so that is saying a lot.

Instigation to suicide comes from SaxonStranger.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

he told you to kill yourself?

Serapis (Satan)

LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:59 pm he told you to kill yourself?
Yes in one private message where I told him to stop lying about me and you.

He said kill yourself Slob Slavic Jew and things like this
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

can you send me a screenshot so I see proof of this?
you can send it via PM.

Serapis (Satan)

LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:05 pm can you send me a screenshot so I see proof of this?
you can send it via PM.
Here it is:
Attachments
Instigation to suicide
Instigation to suicide
Screenshot_20230331-220613_Chrome.jpg (324.29 KiB) Viewed 366 times