Serapis/Satan

LockyMoth

Re: Serapis/Satan

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:09 pm That information was in the book' Sons of God' by D.M. Murdock. Which was the major source book I used to write the articles on exposing the origins of Christianity. This was the first wave before the Catholic Church and why they are finding these older Christian gospels around Egypt.

The ancient Egyptian's practiced Kriya Yoga. I have seen this mentioned by Rosicrucian people they were sent to Egypt to learn the Cobra breath from the Sufi's who came from ancient Mendes in Egypt and Alexandria they created the Templar's. The actual Cobra breath is Kriya and this technique was used by the high level free Masons and Rosicrucian's. Its also used in India. The other technique that is from ancient Egypt was the Thoth meditation that Maxine stole from the book 'ancient teachings' by Douglas de Long and by stolen word for word stolen. That was taken from an older Rosicrucian mantra book from the early part of the 20th century. A lot of Maxine's early mantra techniques on opening the chakra's are from Douglas de Long's book including the concept of opening the charka's themselves. I have seen in ancient Greek magical texts they did use THOTH as a magical chant. Its the vox magica name for the Theta letter. The Egyptians put a lot of importance on the Theta letter.
Right! Maxine stole a lot of info from that boom.

Ah, I must say, I have found a lot if not all the writings that are on the JoS website, except for the homepage intro, being stolen and corrupted by Maxi e and further by Nick.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Theta is also the deepest trance state of the brain, scientifically this state being called as a Theta wave.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

She stole the Merkaba practice from the Flower of Life series, openly. And replaced it with Satanama. This is not even really a mantra. It simply means 100 names in Sanskrit. Sata=100, nama=name. Its something the grifter Bhajan just pulled out of the air. The guy was a con artist and sex predator from his own people exposing him in books they have wrote and published. It does nothing all that great or important as a mantra I used it thousands of times in different ways. Thoth has power.

LockyMoth wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:14 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:09 pm That information was in the book' Sons of God' by D.M. Murdock. Which was the major source book I used to write the articles on exposing the origins of Christianity. This was the first wave before the Catholic Church and why they are finding these older Christian gospels around Egypt.

The ancient Egyptian's practiced Kriya Yoga. I have seen this mentioned by Rosicrucian people they were sent to Egypt to learn the Cobra breath from the Sufi's who came from ancient Mendes in Egypt and Alexandria they created the Templar's. The actual Cobra breath is Kriya and this technique was used by the high level free Masons and Rosicrucian's. Its also used in India. The other technique that is from ancient Egypt was the Thoth meditation that Maxine stole from the book 'ancient teachings' by Douglas de Long and by stolen word for word stolen. That was taken from an older Rosicrucian mantra book from the early part of the 20th century. A lot of Maxine's early mantra techniques on opening the chakra's are from Douglas de Long's book including the concept of opening the charka's themselves. I have seen in ancient Greek magical texts they did use THOTH as a magical chant. Its the vox magica name for the Theta letter. The Egyptians put a lot of importance on the Theta letter.

Ah, I must say, I have found a lot if not all the writings that are on the JoS website, except for the homepage intro, being stolen and corrupted by Maxi e and further by Nick.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:19 pm She stole the Merkaba practice from the Flower of Life series, openly. And replaced it with Satanama. This is not even really a mantra. It simply means 100 names in Sanskrit. Sata=100, nama=name. Its something the grifter Bhajan just pulled out of the air. The guy was a con artist and sex predator from his own people exposing him in books they have wrote and published. It does nothing all that great or important as a mantra I used it thousands of times in different ways. Thoth has power.

LockyMoth wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:14 pm

That's true. And that guy, ugh, I am glad that he got exposed as sexual predators really bring a bad image to the occult.

Sheer fact about that "SATANAMA" mantra that Maxine has posted is that I have tried it in the past so as to experience nothing, just a few energetic sparks but nothing serious.

Maxine just lied as usual lol.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The other Indian grifter with a turban is Sadguru. Just go look up 'Guru of Sadguru' on utube. I got the vibe off him he is a mentality ill, con artist and I was correct.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Since he said his wife left her body by her choice to leave this world, there are people suspecting he murdered her
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:40 pm The other Indian grifter with a turban is Sadguru. Just go look up 'Guru of Sadguru' on utube. I got the vibe off him he is a mentality ill, con artist and I was correct.
Ok, understood it. But, it may be a little bit off topic, but what is your opinion on the books written by Aleister Crowley and those written by Aleister Nacht?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"The Egyptians put a lot of importance on the Theta letter."

Thats interesting Don, would you mind expanding a bit on that?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition