HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Carry On

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Attachments
beleive in yourself.png
beleive in yourself.png (710.48 KiB) Viewed 699 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Loveoftruth

Re: Carry On

Post by Loveoftruth »

Owenavo wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:02 pm I was actually not having the best day today, seems like someone is trying to drag me down. Not going to say who, I think the enemy sees me achieving something that it’s not liking. Ever since, I have been raising more energy up into my chakras with the gong.

Weird stuff has been going on like some people are giving me the cold shoulder it’s very unusual and suspicious! It doesn’t happen that often only when I seem to do power meditations.

Thank you, for this Zola! :)
That makes two of us, I was feeling really down and low. I didn't even have the energy to eat tonight, and I thought that I would just drop in and see what people are posting on the forum. The first thing I saw was HPS Zola's sermon and wow, picked me right up. Thanks for this amazing message of encouragement and the good advice.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:07 pm
Owenavo wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:02 pm I was actually not having the best day today, seems like someone is trying to drag me down. Not going to say who, I think the enemy sees me achieving something that it’s not liking. Ever since, I have been raising more energy up into my chakras with the gong.

Weird stuff has been going on like some people are giving me the cold shoulder it’s very unusual and suspicious! It doesn’t happen that often only when I seem to do power meditations.

Thank you, for this Zola! :)
That makes two of us, I was feeling really down and low. I didn't even have the energy to eat tonight, and I thought that I would just drop in and see what people are posting on the forum. The first thing I saw was HPS Zola's sermon and wow, picked me right up. Thanks for this amazing message of encouragement and the good advice.
You're not a real black person! Quit acting like you are! lol.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Are you saying that Owenavo and LoveofTruth are fake accounts mate? :lol: :lol:
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Jeff wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:42 am Are you saying that Owenavo and LoveofTruth are fake accounts mate? :lol: :lol:
Fucking a... Not another drone. /smh... lol. ((emojis... No real emotion behind them. Doing things in terms of numerology, someone is very likely tied directly to the grey alien hivemind...)), but to answer your question...

Owenavo is real, that I think... At least. LoveofTruth on the other hand is more than likely a fake account...
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:52 am Owenavo writing too: (BorninHell88)

Do you always think like this?
Do I always assume the worst about people? Yes. I live on this planet here...

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 am Oh boy here we go again.
Nice energy manipulation there... Kike. : ) "Oh boy here we go again"

Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Boringashell is a troll who doesn’t get laid and takes their frustrations out on people they don’t know in these forums and potentially bored with their life.... therefore boring... lol

I’m so thNkful they are on ignore
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

He is just a bag of hot air lol
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Loveoftruth wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:18 pm He is just a bag of hot air lol
Hmm, you elemented, mind on elaborating on that?