Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Re: Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Post by Loveoftruth »

The only problem that I have with this is the fact that you say trusting the Gods is wrong. Many times when I needed guidance or help, the Gods have been there for me and I had good experiences.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:05 pm The only problem that I have with this is the fact that you say trusting the Gods is wrong. Many times when I needed guidance or help, the Gods have been there for me and I had good experiences.
These same gods that believe white people are better than blacks...? More superior?
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:50 pm
Loveoftruth wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:05 pm The only problem that I have with this is the fact that you say trusting the Gods is wrong. Many times when I needed guidance or help, the Gods have been there for me and I had good experiences.
These same gods that believe white people are better than blacks...? More superior?
This is just a fact, as the gods are better than white humans
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:37 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:50 pm
This is just a fact, as the gods are better than white humans
It's not a fact, because we're in Plato's Cave and until someone can get out and look at it from an "outside" point of view than you can never know... And there is no real evidence to support that your 'gods' even exist, so shush... Lol. When are you going to understand the difference between *PROOF* and *EVIDENCE*? Oh wait, because you don't care about such, because you're a Jew... Got ya.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

TBH. I can understand why some people think white people are superior. I mean if you think about it. Look at the facts.
White people in the time they have been on earth. Have made the countries their apart of the dominant force. They built civilization. Went out and conquered and all that shit. Who was it that invented most of the things we use today. White people.

And sure they did some horrendous things. But then hasn't every race done horrendous things.

What do the black people do. In places that they are the dominant race their society is vastly different. Africa is a resource rich place and yet wars break out all the time. They haven't truly pacified the land nor invented true rules that stop them from acting like a bunch of savage animals. Their are child soldiers and all that. In countries that are considered third world countries. The dominant race is blacks. Would you see child soldiers in a place like America. No.

If making a truly peaceful society was easy why haven't they done it.

Sure their are intelligent and powerful black people. But to get their they had to come to the white people society. They had to become civilized. And well like borninhell said we are all cut of from occult power. . i mean sure black people often have superior physical attributes. But it wasn't our physical attributes that allowed white people to build America It was our intelligence

Think on that and ask yourself if Black people were truly superior why haven't they proved it by building up africa to resemble a super nation like America is.

And i know. You might say. They haven't been educated. Their living in slums. And to this i say So what. White people taught themselves. The Japanese taught themselves. What was stopping black people from doing the same thing all the other races did and passing it on to their children.

Oh I also forgot to mention that around the world their is more black people than their is white people. If you just google it and look up a few sites you will see as i have.
RagingCloud4050

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66301.html

Look at this and tell me why this white hate all started.

Sure white people enslaved others. The thing is. Black people liked to enslave white people to. Practically every race has engaged in slavery of some kind.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:10 am https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66301.html

Look at this and tell me why this white hate all started.

Sure white people enslaved others. The thing is. Black people liked to enslave white people to. Practically every race has engaged in slavery of some kind.
I asked you a question yesterday... About what you believe in...? You never answered... Why? : )

And slavery on this planet is a bit complicated... Humanity has been a slave species since the moment of our creation... Up to this very day. Can another slave truly own another 'slave'? Question that should be asked.

RagingCloud4050

I said i was going to ignore you.

But ill guess I'll answer this last question for you.

I believe their are both good and bad aliens out their in the universe. Apart from that why should i care about them. I was an atheist before i became a satanist.

Just because something is stronger doesn't mean Im gonna call it a god.

I also have seen things. Human like beings that could walk through walls and shit. Bare in mind this happened when I was awake. I had woken up and in my room were people. That walked through the wall like they were never their so. Just looked at me before they did so.

They had a variety of hair colours too.

Could I have hallucinated it who knows it was what i saw.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:00 am TBH. I can understand why some people think white people are superior. I mean if you think about it. Look at the facts.
White people in the time they have been on earth. Have made the countries their apart of the dominant force. They built civilization. Went out and conquered and all that shit. Who was it that invented most of the things we use today. White people.

And sure they did some horrendous things. But then hasn't every race done horrendous things.

What do the black people do. In places that they are the dominant race their society is vastly different. Africa is a resource rich place and yet wars break out all the time. They haven't truly pacified the land nor invented true rules that stop them from acting like a bunch of savage animals. Their are child soldiers and all that. In countries that are considered third world countries. The dominant race is blacks. Would you see child soldiers in a place like America. No.

If making a truly peaceful society was easy why haven't they done it.

Sure their are intelligent and powerful black people. But to get their they had to come to the white people society. They had to become civilized. And well like borninhell said we are all cut of from occult power. . i mean sure black people often have superior physical attributes. But it wasn't our physical attributes that allowed white people to build America It was our intelligence

Think on that and ask yourself if Black people were truly superior why haven't they proved it by building up africa to resemble a super nation like America is.

And i know. You might say. They haven't been educated. Their living in slums. And to this i say So what. White people taught themselves. The Japanese taught themselves. What was stopping black people from doing the same thing all the other races did and passing it on to their children.

Oh I also forgot to mention that around the world their is more black people than their is white people. If you just google it and look up a few sites you will see as i have.
You: TBH. I can understand why some people think white people are superior.

Me: The only people that think white people are superior are likely just white people... And those that are non-white that actually believe this are likely very few ((if any at all)), and those few ((if they do exist)) are likely corrupted individuals... Spirits defeated by the system. Broken souls... I myself am not one such person.

You: I mean if you think about it. Look at the facts.
White people in the time they have been on earth. Have made the countries their apart of the dominant force.

Me: White people aren't "the dominant force" on this planet... It's the alien minds behind the white race that make it **seem** that way... The alien minds that guide each "culture" and also hold back others from 'advancing' ((including whites)).

You: They built civilization.

Me: No they didn't... Humanity has never truly known a civilization of their own. A real human civilization is psychic... Likely even nature-based. A real human civilization wouldn't be dependent upon money either, and would also be space-faring. The fact is, humanity is a genetically engineered species and our evolution isn't natural... The aliens that created humanity adapted them into a "Plato's Cave"-like scenario, and built the civilization that you falsely 'believe' is human, but truly isn't.

You:Went out and conquered and all that shit.

Me: Yeah, with the backing of this system/i.e. "the Jewtrix"/matrix/i.e. "Plato's Cave"... And we're also not the ones who built the system. If humanity was actually allowed to pursue occult knowledge, and obtain the power that would come with such than 'white dominance' on this planet would likely be a *very different* story.

You: Who was it that invented most of the things we use today. White people.

Me: You obviously understand nothing of the human being's true psychic nature... Of the occult. These "inventions" are nothing next to what humanity would be capable of if we were allowed to access certain parts of our (("psychic")) mind that has been "turned off" which can only be re-awakened through meditation, and it would likely take years and years of dedication to meditation before your average person would begin to start sensing energy... Feeling it. Manipulating it, and learning how to direct... And once the basics are mastered then that's when the real 'magic' begins, but those on the astral keep close eyes on humanity... Making sure no one ever gets to a point in spiritual advancement to where we would get an edge over the system itself.

Cell phones can be replaced by telepathy...

Air conditioning and heaters can be replaced through the manipulation of one's aura... Some Tibetan monks are said to walk through the Himalayans in just their robes, no shoes... Using the power of their minds to increase the heat of their auras to where they would **literally** be able to melt the snow around them. There's also "pyrokinetics" too...

Have you ever heard of "breatharians"? Look them up... A breatharian is someone who can feed off the energy of their own auras, instead of eating food or drinking water... There's rumors that some Indian yogis have reached stages ((through meditation)) to where they've been living for years and years without food and water, some even were said to reach the age of 200... To 300. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia <-------- Jewish controlled Wikipedia will downplay this practice though ((no surprise there)), but click the link...

The over-all point I'm trying to make is if humanity was aware of the fact that reality is a **DREAM** and that the mind has no real limits, than the technology that we have today would be **USELESS**, or at least most of it would be... Most technology that has 'come' from the white man/more so the aliens that control white people, along with every other human race that bring us these "lovely" technologies has made us lazy... Weak. Keeps us occupied ((such as video games and TV/television **Programming**)) on shit that doesn't matter, and also acts as a surveillance ((for the powers at be)).

You: What do the black people do. In places that they are the dominant race their society is vastly different. Africa is a resource rich place and yet wars break out all the time.

Me: The human soul is compromised by five elements... Some of these elements are stronger in one race, but weak within the others. Black people are very EARTH based... White people are more Air/or spirit based ((perhaps water instead of air?))... Spirit being the fifth element. Earth element gives one a lot of grounding... Hence the reason why you can see a black man with an IQ of like 70 still act and *look* normal, but if you were to see a white person with an IQ of 70 they would act and look full blown retarded... Just giving you an example. : ) This is a black racial trait, given by the earth element.

Also, you have to consider the fact that the Judaic religions/and the system as a whole ((indoctrination, and such)) also play a major role into why human beings ((especially black people)) act the way they do. Humanity ((as I've already mentioned)) is cut off from occult knowledge/and power... If we weren't, and would actually **be allowed** to ascend to higher levels of consciousness through such than you would see black society transform into something vastly superior... Along with every other gentile culture.

You: If making a truly peaceful society was easy why haven't they done it.

Me: Jewish and alien manipulation... Removal of occult knowledge and power.

You: But it wasn't our physical attributes that allowed white people to build America It was our intelligence

Me: Wait...? Are you saying black people are an intelligent race...? If so, than you'd be wrong about that... The black race is by far the dumbest gentile race on the planet ((I hate to say)), but as I said before... This would be different, if one were allowed to ascend to higher levels of consciousness through the occult ((which would be easy by the way, if not for those on the astral that keep us from reaching these points)).

I also don't believe you're a black man by the way... And if you are, than damn... You're a coon... And that's not nothing to be proud of either.