Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
RagingCloud4050

Re: Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

The videos were interesting. Never said I was black. I'm not.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:00 am i mean sure black people often have superior physical attributes. But it wasn't our physical attributes that allowed white people to build America It was our intelligence
What is this bullshit about black people having superior physical attributes? The population with bigger average Height in the world are the European ones, the Dutch are the taller population on earth. The whiter a person is the more they Have gods genes, and the Gods are usually 8 feet tall.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:49 pm The videos were interesting. Never said I was black. I'm not.
You: But it wasn't **OUR** physical attributes that allowed white people to build America It was our intelligence

Me: Sounded like you were saying you were black to me.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:41 pm
RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:00 am i mean sure black people often have superior physical attributes. But it wasn't our physical attributes that allowed white people to build America It was our intelligence
What is this bullshit about black people having superior physical attributes? The population with bigger average Height in the world are the European ones, the Dutch are the taller population on earth. The whiter a person is the more they Have gods genes, and the Gods are usually 8 feet tall.
I think in some ways they do... Especially when it comes to running, and as far as I'm concerned the fastest runners on the planet are of African descent... World record is currently held by Usain Bolt.

You: The whiter a person is the more they Have gods genes, and the Gods are usually 8 feet tall.

Me: First, you have to prove that these "8ft tall Gods" are truly superior... Yes, I understand they've brainwashed everyone into believing this ((mainly by cutting us off from occult power and knowledge)), but if they were truly superior than why do they hide their existence from the world...? Why keep humanity from ascending to higher levels of consciousness? Do they fear human potential...? And how could one possibly know if the black race doesn't have the most potential on the planet...? ((I myself, doubt that they do)), but I'm just saying... You can't possibly assert anything as 100% factual until you yourself ascend out of Plato's Cave... And look at this "ma*trix*" from outside point of view. One fact for certain is is that white people have the LEAST AMOUNT of earth element in their souls... And, because of this puts them at disadvantages compared to those who don't, and vice versa...

The white soul has a lot of ether element as far as I'm concerned which is the fifth element, and also a lot of water I'd say... Both of these qualities likely rule over the feminine nature/aspect in life ((and I know the spiritual aspect does))... This would explain their passive nature ((that is exploited by the powers at be)), when they're not being guided by alien minds into wars that they shouldn't be getting involved in. This passive nature ((as far as I'm concerned)) is what the Jewish powers exploit... After all, it was the white race that gave the Jews Israel and the world's biggest sympathy card/the holocaust ((for the most part))... : ) Not the darker races.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Thu May 20, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:05 pm What are you talking about Snakeway? Where did you learn this? Race has got nothing to do with whoever’s better! My saying goes, “never judge another person, you may never know what they can achieve.” Why do you have to bring race into a discussion? Everyone of us has the potential to become a god being, it depends if you will stay consistent on that kind of path. Sorry, to say but you have no idea.
Funny... Listen to this Jewish troll right here. : )

I read a comment from you like a week ago, where you were flat out talking **shit** about black people, and how Aryans "are so much better", but yet now you're signing a different tune...? Go figure. : ) I should of screen shotted that shit when I had a chance... Next time I will.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:53 pm Where? Because I’ve never said such a thing.

It was in a previous comment you made quite a while ago... I'm not going to go through a hundred different comments and several different topics just to find it, but you know what you said... : ) And I know what you said...

RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

I look at what evidence suggests. Snakway.
In sports its not hard to see. The greatest female tennis player is black. The greatest boxer was black. The greatest basketball players were mostly black.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:14 am I look at what evidence suggests. Snakway.
In sports its not hard to see. The greatest female tennis player is black. The greatest boxer was black. The greatest basketball players were mostly black.
Snakeway is a Jewish racist, and will never entertain the idea that the black race is equal or superior ((at least in some ways)) to whites... It will never happen. I wouldn't even waste my breath on him in trying to convince him other wise. lol. The only way to convince a hardcore white supremacist that blacks are equal ((if such people aren't reptilians/or hosts/avatars for E.T.)) is for someone to leave Plato's Cave/or "Beat the system" /Jewtrix/Matrix ((what ever you choose to call it)), and that will likely never happen either... Truth be told.

We are in **DARK CITY** and Snakeway is likely one of these 'people' - The movie "Dark City" is one of the most accurate movies when it comes to symbolism in reflection to the world that we live in.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:14 am I look at what evidence suggests. Snakway.
This is because they have nothing to lose, no family, no life projects and then DEDICATE their entire life and all of their energy into sports (and if it fails they don´t have a second plan and they don´t even care)
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:21 am
. The only way to convince a hardcore white supremacist that blacks are equal
If you want to be equal you are inferior by definition.