Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Snakeway

Re: Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:23 pm

I think in some ways they do... Especially when it comes to running, and as far as I'm concerned the fastest runners on the planet are of African descent... World record is currently held by Usain Bolt.
Blacks are superior at running faster, this is the only true there is in this entire post, and that´s because you read me say in one other post.

Rollo the walker, was a Viking who was nearly 7 feet tall and had the nickname ´´Rollo the walker´´, because he was so heavy and big he could not mount a horse, the horse was unable to sustain him. So he walked
Statue of Rollo in Normandy

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Owenavo wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:05 pm Why do you have to bring race into a discussion?
Because Maxine LARPs about being some high ranking Nazi while she is a race mixer and everybody pretend they don´t see and this makes me want to hit everybody´s face.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Owenavo wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:22 pm

And why do you want to hit everyone’s face? Lol
How is a race mixer a Nazi? < -- because this
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

Owen that Avatar is really cool! Where can I get one like it?

Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

That is badass! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:20 pm
RagingCloud4050 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:14 am I look at what evidence suggests. Snakway.
In sports its not hard to see. The greatest female tennis player is black. The greatest boxer was black. The greatest basketball players were mostly black.
This is because they have nothing to lose, no family, no life projects and then DEDICATE their entire life and all of their energy into sports (and if it fails they don´t have a second plan and they don´t even care)
Gosh, you're such a troll... I can't believe anyone can take you serious, especially more serious than me... :hand: If that is the case then there's truly no hope for humanity... lol.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:34 pm
Owenavo wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:05 pm Why do you have to bring race into a discussion?
Because Maxine LARPs about being some high ranking Nazi while she is a race mixer and everybody pretend they don´t see and this makes me want to hit everybody´s face.
If you're going to claim that Maxine is race mixed... Offer **PROOF**, not weak forms of evidence... Evidence and proof are TWO DIFFERENT things. Also, work on your critical thinking skills ((unless you're a Jewish troll)). Seriously dude... If you're a gentile, you're not **nearly as smart** as you think you are. I'm not kidding... I'm really not, but never the less... I hate feeding into the belief that you are, because it's nothing more than a form of psychic attack... I already know what you truly are. lol. The sad part is... No one else will realize it, unless they want to see it... Or unless they **OPEN THEIR THIRD EYES**, and Owenavo is also one of your own... And "LoveofTruth" is possibly one too, but I haven't studied 'her' yet well enough to really come to that conclusion... I doubt she's black though, let alone a "she".
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:24 pmLol dude :hand:
Back at ya. ;) Fucking Avatar piece of shit, lol. If I ever break the fourth dimensional handcuffs that been placed on me... I'm going to expose your kind.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:57 pm Wtf. Lol you need to chill out! I don’t even know who the fuck are. Scatty (BorninHell88).
Why are you so worried about what a mad man thinks...? : ) Unless there is truth to what I'm saying...? Hmm? ;)

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:34 pm No you’re just full of shit. And you also talk about that astral attachment, sure you’re not making deals with it? Why haven’t you got rid of it? You need to put some psychic shield up against it! I always make sure I’m protected from negative parasites.

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:03 pmWhy are you so worried about what a mad man thinks...? : ) Unless there is truth to what I'm saying...? Hmm? ;)
It doesn't work that way... One needs to be very experienced in energy manipulation to actually create a powerful **and effective** aura of protection. Humanity is so cut-off from the spiritual ((/third eye blind)) that average person's psychic defenses are pretty much complete shit... Don't get me wrong, a person's aura might be strong, but it doesn't mean nothing if they're not even aware of the existence of their own auras... Let alone the existence of energy and the "feel" for it, and as long as that is the case than one can't **effectively** defend themselves.

You act as if it's that easy though...? Imagination alone isn't going to save someone. You and me both know this... And I'm not writing **ANY OF THIS** for you, but for the actual humans that read it ((if there is any)). You know the truth... And you know what you are.

And what kind of deals would I be making with 'my' astral attachment...? As if I have anything it actually wants...? If I did, than I likely wouldn't even have it in my life... I would of cut a deal with it a longggg time ago, just to get out of Plato's Cave... Who wouldn't? lol... But anyways, go ahead and twist my words into making me sound like "the bad guy" here/or the "real enemy"... Me and you both know that's what you do, and you're quite good at it too ((when you want to be)). : ) You faggot ass drone, lol.