Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Loveoftruth

Re: Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Post by Loveoftruth »

Owenavo wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:33 am I almost feel bad for you, you seem to feel hated on for no reason and that everyone is against you and you seem to have trust issues. It seems like a lot has gone on in your life, and this is a clear sign I’m getting from you. I kind of want to help, but you don’t seem to seem to take me serious. Jeff hasn’t done anything wrong. I don’t know why you feel the need to take out your frustrations out on other people, they haven’t done anything as much to make you angry. But, even if someone like you is having a discussion with me and that discussion is not positive that much, I almost get a feeling from them that something is not going quite right in their life… If not, tell me what’s up!
Don't feel bad for him Owen, he is probably lying about everything.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:28 pm
Owenavo wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:33 am I almost feel bad for you, you seem to feel hated on for no reason and that everyone is against you and you seem to have trust issues. It seems like a lot has gone on in your life, and this is a clear sign I’m getting from you. I kind of want to help, but you don’t seem to seem to take me serious. Jeff hasn’t done anything wrong. I don’t know why you feel the need to take out your frustrations out on other people, they haven’t done anything as much to make you angry. But, even if someone like you is having a discussion with me and that discussion is not positive that much, I almost get a feeling from them that something is not going quite right in their life… If not, tell me what’s up!
Don't feel bad for him Owen, he is probably lying about everything.
"I just don't understand why you can't prove to us that you are...? I also don't understand how you can just sit aside and allow people to talk down about your race as well? Surely you've seen racist comments since you been here... The fact that you're not willing to prove that you're a black person... The fact that you're willing to support a religion that is based on the belief that Aryans are superior, and the fact that you're not triggered by any of the racist comments here ((that talk down upon your people)) screams troll to me, so yeah... Fuck you. lol."

Are you going to acknowledge this comment...? The only reason why you're ignoring it, is because you're not a real black person. : )
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

You: I almost feel bad for you

Me: Do you...? lol.

You: you seem to feel hated on for no reason and that everyone is against you and you seem to have trust issues.

Me: Comes with being in Plato's Cave. : )

You: I kind of want to help, but you don’t seem to seem to take me serious.

Me: No you don't, and you know that you don't too... lol. Nice programmed psychic energy right there by the way... ;) But at least this time you're not trying to make a psychic connection to my heart chakra, like the parasite that you are.

You: Jeff hasn’t done anything wrong.

Me: He is, he's defending people that are doing and saying Jewish shit... And he's also defending a person who is making claim that she's a certain ethnicity, but isn't willing to prove that she is this certain ethnicity, while at the same time supporting a religion that bases itself on the belief that whites are superior when she is not white.

You: I almost get a feeling from them that something is not going quite right in their life… If not, tell me what’s up!

Me: Nice... Nice. : ) :clap: Why don't you entertain me, and tell me yourself...?
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:12 pm I do get a feeling that something is wrong… It’s how you reply on the forum, makes me think “what’s going on in their life?” I was being genuine. My reply may not seem truthful, I was though I was actually being serious. I’m not going for the heart chakra and I’m not taking your energy, I’m not that kind of person.
Na, not this time... But you are playing another card ((in hopes of discrediting me)). lol. I just hope it's not working to the extent that you're hoping for.

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Glad to see that you guys are still enjoying the forum
HPBlackMamba

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

You say drones are those with a strong astral attachment yet in the sentences before you admit to having a very strong astral attachment that stops you from using physcic powers so what are you a drone yourself?

Your other points kinda make sense though. Its an interesting view
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:00 pm You say drones are those with a strong astral attachment yet in the sentences before you admit to having a very strong astral attachment that stops you from using physcic powers so what are you a drone yourself?

Your other points kinda make sense though. Its an interesting view
That is correct... I do have a strong astral attachment, but it's not at the point to where I'm completely taken over by it... Maybe in the future, as it gets more of a "hold" over my mind than I will be a drone...? I hope not, but it's certainly a possibility. This is the reason why I tell people to never trust anyone... Not even me. For all you know,\ you could have a very strong astral attachment as well, and you wouldn't know... Not until you empower your psychic senses and open your third eye, which can only be done through meditation. I do know one thing about you though... You certainly like to question the shit out of me, but you never question those that I accuse of being 'corrupt'... Or Jews. You sir, are what the Jews would call a "good goyim", assuming that you're even a gentile at all. : ) I'm not 100% certain about you yet... I'm 50% with you, but I do know these forums are **flooded** with kike comments... The majority of those that do the most talking here are kikes. Don't believe me...? Not telling you to... I would rather you come to this conclusion on your own. Don't take my word for it. Meditate... Practice the JoS's power meditations... Empower your psychic senses and open your third eye, than you'll likely see that what I say is truth... Certainly for some of these 'people'.

Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

You ask me how I know that the God's are real, yet you keep harping on about your astral attachment. How do you know that this astral attachment is real and not just in your imagination?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:49 am You ask me how I know that the God's are real, yet you keep harping on about your astral attachment. How do you know that this astral attachment is real and not just in your imagination?
I'm not going to answer any of your questions until you actually prove that you're black... Now shush. : )

Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:10 am https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66301.html

Look at this and tell me why this white hate all started.

Sure white people enslaved others. The thing is. Black people liked to enslave white people to. Practically every race has engaged in slavery of some kind.
Uh. No that’s false black people betrayed their own race to sell them off to be slaves to anyone but yet white people are getting blamed for it. Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery. And he is white!

Regardless there is good and bad in every race. Race betrayal is a real thing. Race mixing is also an attempt to control what race there is by trying to exterminate the natural order of Things. Law of nature requires diversity, you don’t see animals breeding outside of their own. And why? Each animal species that’s within their own is BEAUTIFUL and therefore has something pure about them.

The only purpose for race mixing or interbreeding is survival instincts when there isn’t a big selection to carry on genes or whatever.

I don’t judge or condemn those who are already race mixed but I pity them because it makes it hard to figure out where they belong. Genetics carry information about our heritage and origins.

My point is white people were enslaved too. So I personally think it’s hogwash .