Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
BorninHell88

Re: Satanists Reject Authority and Trust themselves.

Post by BorninHell88 »

Daemontruth83 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:37 pm
RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:10 am https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66301.html

Look at this and tell me why this white hate all started.

Sure white people enslaved others. The thing is. Black people liked to enslave white people to. Practically every race has engaged in slavery of some kind.
Uh. No that’s false black people betrayed their own race to sell them off to be slaves to anyone but yet white people are getting blamed for it. Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery. And he is white!

Regardless there is good and bad in every race. Race betrayal is a real thing. Race mixing is also an attempt to control what race there is by trying to exterminate the natural order of Things. Law of nature requires diversity, you don’t see animals breeding outside of their own. And why? Each animal species that’s within their own is BEAUTIFUL and therefore has something pure about them.

The only purpose for race mixing or interbreeding is survival instincts when there isn’t a big selection to carry on genes or whatever.

I don’t judge or condemn those who are already race mixed but I pity them because it makes it hard to figure out where they belong. Genetics carry information about our heritage and origins.

My point is white people were enslaved too. So I personally think it’s hogwash .
"The natural order of things" - Says the tranny... Funny. I can't believe you can sit there and say that with a straight face, knowing how that's the case... lol. :hand: And leave it to this 'lowly' race-mixed individual to be the only one here calling you out on it, let alone putting in work to expose Truth4Satan forums as a Jewish front ((despite me likely not getting anywhere)).

And no need to pity me, because I know where I belong... That's to myself, because I don't need to depend upon others in order to live a happy and fulfilled life ((unlike you, it seems)). I also got a unique culture of my own, one that is based in European and Native American ways... Kind of like Mexico, you know...? But not really, but you get my drift... Mexican culture is a unique culture... Great and unique food... Beautiful people and music, and it's a race-mixed culture where the majority are Spanish and Native American... My point is, race-mixing may have it's flaws, but it can also give birth to something unique, beautiful, and creative.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Well I agree with that. I just realized Belial means without a master. I recently received a visit from Belial. And every thing started to align in order to teach me in becoming on my own again. And made me realize what I truly needed. Sometimes change requires pain. Especially if you remain attached to anything. More, is we should also reject the control there is over us when it comes to emotions and addictions etc I suppose it can be taken a step further.

I don’t know it just makes sense
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

There are some things that BorninHell says that I agree with, but there are other things that I reject.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Jeff wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:57 am There are some things that BorninHell says that I agree with, but there are other things that I reject.
Quit bullshitting... You don't agree with any of my points. You yid. :P Trying to make a psychic connection at my heart chakra... Fucking parasite, lol.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Lol I do not listen to boringashell who is on ignore. I have removed myself from toxic people
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Daemontruth83 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:58 am Lol I do not listen to boringashell who is on ignore. I have removed myself from toxic people
Says the person that can't even give me a good explanation to how I'm toxic. Oh, and not to mention... The person who is also a tranny ((with serious self-identity issues)). Go figure. :roll: