Invocation of Protection

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Invocation of Protection

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

All beings, lifeforms, thought forms, entities, assemblages, awarenesses and all else that exists that does not have my highest interest and the highest interest of all life everywhere, who are not in the highest service to the one true god of all creation (first principle) in thought, form, word, mind, action, deed and in all ways;

All artificial intelligences, technologies they use or support them and all else that is artificial life or artificial lifeforms that are not of an ensouled being of the one true god of all creation, the first principle:

I demand all to leave my mind, spirit, bodies, soul, all that I am and possess, on all levels, dimensions, densities and locations, now and forever.

All permission to create and maintain attachments, influence me from within or without in any way, to cohabitate or possess in part or in whole, to affect or create detriment in any way, feed off my energy, mind, bodies, spirit; anything that I am or possess in any dimension, density, level or location;

To alter or attempt to change my thoughts, emotions, structure, genetics, anything that I am in any way in any and all densities, dimensions, levels or locations, to create pain, discomfort or put me into disharmony or alter my divine path assigned for me by the one true God of all creation, First Principle is permanently and forever removed.

All contracts, obligations, agreements I have made that are not in my highest interest or in the highest interest of all life everywhere, not in alignment with the interests of my self or my service to truth which is goodly as part of the one true god of all creation, the First Principle, or interferes in any way with the path of truth, joy and liberation for all;

I now declare null and void.

All emptiness, holes, vacancies, rips, tears and injuries from this invocation contract, negation and removal of low entities and artificial intelligences are now filled with the light, healing and eternal wisdom of divine first principle.

All protections, all of this invocation are requested in the name of and by the power and authority of the one true god, that First Principle, power that creates universes of which I am a fractal, that highest frequency of empathy, compassion, creation and truth, divine essence, intelligence and spirit of which I am a part via my soul, now and for all eternity, let it be so.

And so it is.

I AM.jpg
I AM.jpg (712.21 KiB) Viewed 508 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Owen

Re: Invocation of Protection

Post by Owen »

Interesting post, Zola! Thank you ☺️ it's Interesting as you posted this as this is what I'm focusing on more. Protection and personal power I love it! Always, strengthen the ego. :)
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I was sent the information that this was something I needed to do.
Every time you are attacked, meditate and focus on this invocation. Our energy and intentions are important. And more than that, when you lift your energy with this, you are dropping a stone into the pool of reality, over and over. It creates a frequency. The enemy of humanity wants more than anything to get us to give in to their bullshit, and I say NO to that.

Truth, freedom from oppression, love and justice.

For all.

Serapis (Satan)

Owen

Post by Owen »

I know what to do. Don't take this the wrong but how you just tried to say that to me is how you would say it to a beginner. Look, I know you mean well Zola. I have been through quite a lot with loosing my mother and I don't need anyone to tell me how I should feel about meditating a certain way.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I was saying it for the benefit of the people reading owen, many of whom might not know. It wasn't aimed at you specifically or at anyone specifically. It was meant generally.

I know you're been through a lot. A weaker person would have broke under. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. She was a beautiful soul.

Serapis (Satan)

Owen

Post by Owen »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:24 am I was saying it for the benefit of the people reading owen, many of whom might not know. It wasn't aimed at you specifically or at anyone specifically. It was meant generally.

I know you're been through a lot. A weaker person would have broke under. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. She was a beautiful soul.
But, that doesn't mean a weaker person will always stay weak they always get back up, it's all about evolving and growth. I'm the type to fight for people who have been through that hardship scenario. And yes she was a good mother. She was non judgemental when I spoke out about my satanism to her. Which was good.

Sorry, that I misunderstood you Zola.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Owen wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:20 am I know what to do. Don't take this the wrong but how you just tried to say that to me is how you would say it to a beginner. Look, I know you mean well Zola. I have been through quite a lot with loosing my mother and I don't need anyone to tell me how I should feel about meditating a certain way.
I am feeling very sorry for the loss of your mother. I am sure she was a beautiful soul and a helper in your lifepath
🌼
Owen

Post by Owen »

GoldenDragon wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:17 am
Owen wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:20 am I know what to do. Don't take this the wrong but how you just tried to say that to me is how you would say it to a beginner. Look, I know you mean well Zola. I have been through quite a lot with loosing my mother and I don't need anyone to tell me how I should feel about meditating a certain way.
I am feeling very sorry for the loss of your mother. I am sure she was a beautiful soul and a helper in your lifepath
🌼
Thank you for your lovely reply! She's irreplaceable no one gave support like she did! Especially, when i told her about my satanism. Some other people who i know are paranoid of me it's very annoying as i tell them don't judge a person's perspective you really don't understand. :) But we understand people have been conditioned to believe satanism is wrong. Pisses me off sorry for the ranting! I just love satanism with all my heart. Thank you! :D