The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

Owen

Re: The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

Post by Owen »

Thanks Don. I appreciate that kind regard. The silly thing is people are making out I'm the 'nightstalker' and that i don't know anything. Where I have had astral realm experiences of a man who looked like that and would attack me in the astral realm. He's not really satanic, just alien life. I always used to beat him up because he uses his own bs on me and they are coming up with weird things that I am lucifer and someone named colin.' It’s FUCKING SILLY! I don't care how crazy I seem. They think I'm a snake woman and a vampire all kinds. And that I'm causing people 'mysterious pain.' Honestly it's a load of crock. They know it too!

What I want to know is where is other people's MERCY! Instead of being a vampire and trying to corrupt my life! And my neighbours. How dare they!

THIS TO BE FAIR IS AN UNJUST.

I USED TO BE A TURKISH WOMAN IN A PAST LIFE NO ONE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT'S WHAT. In this life I'm just Owen.
Owen

Post by Owen »

As well Don I have used rune programs before. They work really well! I have gotten rid of so many predatory natured people who seem to try and impose their own limitations on me as if im some scum of the earth. When im really innocent person! It’s strange after one of my family members who went to the hospital to get their bloods checked, but I don't something strange. Also, this old man used me as a scapegoat and said i caused his 'blindness' i didn't even know that man. What the ACTUAL fuck. I felt a weird dizzy sensation after coming back home. Like something SNEAKY has tried to corrupt my bloodline. NOT just my energies. I am very disappointed in some people as I have had NOTHING BUT HONESTY for others who just completely twisted everything around on me. IM SICK OF PEOPLE USING ME AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR THEIR OWN WRONGDOINGS ON ME ASWELL. This is what is going around in my mind right now I know it they are brainwashed! This is why I kept myself to myself all my life. Fucking hateful and disgusting jealous people. Im not a person who is all about desire I am just a MELLOW chilled out person i let things come to me naturally! And that weird scanner was definitely sent on purpose. A lot of corruption going on!

But I do know there is good people out there who have Honesty and are powerful people who are gifted and they deserve A LOT in life. They are just as innocent as me and have nearly been through the same as me...

But honestly someone has done something to my families blood! People even trying to mimic my energies and how I act... I even NOTICED someone who was at the hospital and he has dark hair and brown eyes and used to try and enter my astral dream experiences to play mind games with me i would always cut the cord and he keeps coming back. Needs a lot of healing lost soul! Im NOT THE ONE TO BE CHEATED and called a 'Jew.' Or whatever they come up with. When im British lol :lol: Im not NO FOOL!!! Also, making out im an asian lady and a tyranny ffs. I HATE as well when they hide their hands like they ain't doing nothing!

I know what's going on here a lot of confusion at play! Whereas, I was the real rose power that dwells within in! They don't understand my inner pisces world. The world of a powerful imagination AND FULL OF MYSTICAL POWER! My family is GREAT! FUCK OFF PREDATORS thinking you can rob me! SERIOUSLY, STOP FUCKING WITH ME! AND show your true authentic self! I know where my ancient ancestry lies. If THEY said they really "CARED" they wouldn't be doing this to me! I am RIGHT? PEOPLE just need to stop going back and forth with me!!!! Im not playing around anymore! Also, I have viking ancestry blood the cheekiness of THEM!!!!
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Owen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:57 am Thanks Don. I appreciate that kind regard. The silly thing is people are making out I'm the 'nightstalker' and that i don't know anything. Where I have had astral realm experiences of a man who looked like that and would attack me in the astral realm. He's not really satanic, just alien life. I always used to beat him up because he uses his own bs on me and they are coming up with weird things that I am lucifer and someone named colin.' It’s FUCKING SILLY! I don't care how crazy I seem. They think I'm a snake woman and a vampire all kinds. And that I'm causing people 'mysterious pain.' Honestly it's a load of crock. They know it too!

What I want to know is where is other people's MERCY! Instead of being a vampire and trying to corrupt my life! And my neighbours. How dare they!

THIS TO BE FAIR IS AN UNJUST.

I USED TO BE A TURKISH WOMAN IN A PAST LIFE NO ONE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT'S WHAT. In this life I'm just Owen.
You were a Turkish woman in your past life? How did you find that out. Did you access your Akhashic records? Or how did you find about your past lives?
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Wow, Owen went nuts. Sad to see.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

I don't think he went nuts. Maybe he accessed the Akhashic records and found out more about his past lives. Who knows? Only him can tell.

And also, psychic / aura attacks are more than dangerous. It is important to know that bad intended people can really cause Astral and physical harm through aura attacks. One may inject fire element in your aura, for example and make you act berserk for no reason. Or a dark aspect of color blue and you unfortunately can get sad or depressed. So, Astral attacks are very dangerous.

That is why we need to have our aura protected and amplified by meditation. There are various aura meditations from beginners to advanced and extra if one wishes ofc to do them. The key is to want to find and the Universe will rightly hold the key for knowledge to come to you. You just need to want to find the knowledge and also be opened to receive it, either subtle or directly.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Such examples are seen in the knowledge related to the Dharma and also removal of karmic blockages / aura dirt. I remember I was just searching about water and "coincidentally" (I don't believe in coincidences) I managed to find out a very cool water element meditation which clears aura blockages and helps to have a clear Astral perspective.

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

This image is also good to be used for water meditation as it has both Universal movement (water principle) in it and also a light blue color which represents positive water aspects such as empathy, feelings, joy, calm and a clearer Astral perception.

Seeker

Post by Seeker »

He rivals crackheads in the crazy department. Even if everything he said was true, which I think we all know isn't the case, he still wasn't able to communicate that coherently. Pretending his situation is anything other then crazy only does him harm. He has the "mystic power" of the average delinquent teen, not a single spark to be seen in his aura/image he flaunts publicly. He's also at least half to blame for any spiritual attacks for revealing himself and creating his own vulnerability, allowing even weak insensitive mages to fuck with him who wouldn't have been capable of directing attacks just based on his projected emotions through text.

Serious people could ruin his life in just one ritual, yet he doesn't understand that so he runs his mouth online like a crying entitled child.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

I am entitled to say that I have looked into his aura but I sense more blockages than actual craziness. The craziness you define is more caused by Astral dirt which is frequent when dealing with certain aspects of occultism and even trying to reach a lot of power. Some entities don't appear directly, while some do. Some entities even use intermediaries etc. So, there is no native craziness in the case of Owen.

I find it interesting that it comes from an account that joined 16 days ago. This means that you are trolling here.

If I wouldn't have found dirt / Astral blockages in Owen's aura, I wouldn't have recommended the water element meditation.

Though I advise both Owen and you, for you have your Astral blockages too, to be careful when operating with water if Fire dominates your chart. That is, if you are Sagittarius and also have Fire signature in your chart, it's better to have a moderate approach to water. That is the case if fire signature is applicable.

One thing I would like to add is that Owen "doesn't run his mouth like an ungrounded teenager". That is disrespectful first and foremost. I could have said something about you too, but I WON'T!.

And, why are you somehow, indirectly negating the theory of which he could have accessed the Akhashic records which hold all the memories of past lives. We certainly do not know that but he is the one to tell it. Maybe he saw this post and is re-checking them, who knows :lol:.

So, please, spread positivity and openness as after all the Universe is the key to vast amounts of knowledge. Idea is, if you want to use the knowledge the Universe provides you for good, or evil / mischievous purposes.

A last thing that I would like to add is that you can also ask for the help of the Demons and the Gods.

If you want to develop your clairvoyance even more, though I don't negate you have it, here is a well explained image that will help you on it, and some tips / tricks:

Some information on clairvoyancy;

Senses used by mental mediums are sometimes defined differently from in other paranormal fields. A medium is said to have psychic abilities but not all psychics function as mediums. The term clairvoyance, for instance, may include seeing spirit and visions instilled by the spirit world. The Parapsychological Association defines "clairvoyance" as information derived directly from an external physical source.

Clairvoyance or "clear seeing", is the ability to see anything that is not physically present, such as objects, animals or people. This sight occurs "in the mind's eye". Some mediums say that this is their normal vision state. Others say that they must train their minds with such practices as meditation in order to achieve this ability, and that assistance from spiritual helpers is often necessary. Some clairvoyant mediums can see a spirit as though the spirit has a physical body. They see the bodily form as if it were physically present. Other mediums see the spirit in their mind's eye, or it appears as a movie or a television programme or a still picture like a photograph in their mind.
Clairaudience or "clear hearing", is usually defined as the ability to hear the voices or thoughts of spirits. Some mediums hear as though they are listening to a person talking to them on the outside of their head, as though the Spirit is next to or near to the medium, and other mediums hear the voices in their minds as a verbal thought.
Clairsentience or "clear sensing", is the ability to have an impression of what a spirit wants to communicate, or to feel sensations instilled by a spirit.
Clairsentinence or "clear feeling" is a condition in which the medium takes on the ailments of a spirit, feeling the same physical problem which the spirit person had before death.
Clairalience or "clear smelling" is the ability to smell a spirit. For example, a medium may smell the pipe tobacco of a person who smoked during life.
Clairgustance or "clear tasting" is the ability to receive taste impressions from a spirit.
Claircognizance or "clear knowing", is the ability to know something without receiving it through normal or psychic senses. It is a feeling of "just knowing". Often, a medium will claim to have the feeling that a message or situation is "right" or "wrong."

Hope that helps ;)
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

No need to be unpleasant, insulting and judgemental seeker. You don't know Owen or have any idea of whats going on in his life. Please don't come in here and be obnoxious towards him. You know the old saying: If you haven't something nice to say, maybe don't say anything at all. Or, if you really feel you must make an observation, try to do so without ad hominem attacks like calling the person 'crazy', a 'crackhead' and a 'crying entitled child' while you're doing it.

The notion that he's half to blame for revealing himself and 'flaunting' his image publicly is nonsense. You can read someones energy without seeing their image. And if you're mean spirited, can still do negative workings etc against them. The notion that one has to hide their face is one of the things maxine taught. But the real reason wasn't about keeping anybody safe from psychic attack. It was about having that as an excuse to hide behind, to keep themselves anonymous due to pragmatic reasons. That being, they cannot be held accountable for their actions. The fact is most people who troll, flame, bash and mouth off online hide behind anonymity. If they could be identified by friends, family and co-workers for their awful behaviours, they would face real life consequences.

This is also why trolls hide behind anonymity. So they won't be identified and held to task for what they say and do.

Please keep your communications polite.

I appreciate your cooperation, thank you.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition