The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

GoldenDragon

Re: The Reverse Torah Rituals Do Work Shorting Out JoS Information

Post by GoldenDragon »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:28 am I appreciate your cooperation, thank you.
You're very welcome. Positivity and a healthy community needs to be encouraged. After all, disagreements can be made, ofc we are all people and have different opinions but the difference that is made even more, is how we are expressing our ideas and concepts.

And related to aura, yes, it clearly applies that there is no need to show a face or something relatable to you in order for your aura to be read.

That is why it is important to focus on fortifying the aura of protection. AUM for example is a Sanskrit mantra that gives a lot of energy, amplifies the effects of magical workings and is also proven to be a good aura healer. Though, carefulness needs to be applied in order not to do energy overexposure. In fact, I think it applies to all magical workings, in order to avoid energetical over-exertion.

Your aura, in case of my recent analysis formed as a combination of two purple windows. I think this represents a strong connection that you have with the wisdom, intuition, and the divine. As for blockages, I don't see any :). You are all good 👍