Anonymous Account for Guest Posting

AnonPoster

Re: Anonymous Account for Guest Posting

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:23 pm
noemail@nospam.com wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:47 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:12 am

Nobody gives a flying fuck about what you are trying to accomplish. And you just look stupid because you've been caught out on a public forum.
Well if I bid this place good day then go back to nothing going on and maybe 3 to 4 people posting every once in awhile. Only one of them not having an Abrahamic bloodline.

Gets boring doesn't it. Cobra has thousands of views within hours of posting something on a video site. You had 154 after months.
You are obviously with the JoS, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Cobra has said many negative things about Zola and myself which are unfounded. Of course, we can't go there and challenge his accusations, because he will either ban our accounts or lock us in the moderation Gulag.

I will say this though, we don't want to take the JoS away from you. You can still be a member of the the JoS and be part of the T4S. As for Cobra's popularity, did it come over night? or did it take 15 years for the JoS to establish themselves? Did Cobra do all the hard work by himself, or did Maxine and Don also make a contribution?
If all those negative things are unfounded what did Zola do with the donations she got for "helping a Satanist in South Africa" it was said people helped out to the tune of thousands of dollars. Where did this go? It didn't go to it's intended purpose we know that. If she was good she would write an apology letter to Cobra and Maxine personally and donate the amount she got back to the JOS at least. Speaking on behalf of the members likely most would be happy with this money going to the JOS some could arrange getting their payment back through Cobra if they wanted.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Every single person that donated received an email personally from Zola. They know that the funds went directly for what they were intended for, and that the person was helped. If you had donated, you would also have received the email. Also, Donating to help the person wasn't even Zola's idea, it was suggested by community members of the JoS forum. Every person that donated, still has Zola's email, and they can contact her directly, they don't have to go through HPHoodedCobra.

Zola's phone number is also on our website, so anyone that has reservations about donating can easily contact her, but so far, nobody has.
Aside from her South African friend, Zola has helped many other people, she just doesn't advertise it like the JoS does. I personally know that she saved someone recently from committing suicide. She is a sincere and good person that only cares about helping others, and she has poured her efforts and time into keeping this ministry going(which is also about helping others.)

HoodedCobra, and other members, have spread rumors and lies about her on their platform, after she invested hours into helping the JoS and making audios for them and asking nothing in return. When she tried to defend herself against the false accusations, her posts were locked in the moderation gulag, and she was eventually banned.

Zola has personally met Maxine, and done lots of work for her and Cobra. They met her and emailed her many times, so they knew for a fact that she is not Jewish. Yet, when the rumors started spreading on the forum, they threw her under the bus. This way of treating people is corrupt in my opinion. However, Zola wasn't the first, and won't be the last to be treated this way by their organization. Similar things happened to Teloc Vovim, and HPMageson666(Don Danko) and it will continue in the future.

Here at the T4S we don't treat people like that, we value our members and seek to do everything that we can to improve their lives. HoodedCobra feels threatened by our platform, because he knows that we are growing, and that people will see the truth. Of course, this isn't our motive for starting the T4S, it's really about advancing Satanism and helping people.

The fact is that HoodedCobra lied, and eventually people are going to see through his lies. They are going to see that Zola is not Jewish, and that the T4S is about really advancing Satanism. When that happens, he will lose all credibility, because what else and who else did he and Maxine lie about?

Is all lost for HoodedCobra? Of course not, If he writes an apology letter, and admits he made a mistake he can still save face and regain credibility, but he is too arrogant to do that. In closing, we have nothing against HoodedCobra or the JoS, and they are welcome to engage on our forums as long as they keep the rules.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:06 am Every single person that donated received an email personally from Zola. They know that the funds went directly for what they were intended for, and that the person was helped. If you had donated, you would also have received the email. Also, Donating to help the person wasn't even Zola's idea, it was suggested by community members of the JoS forum. Every person that donated, still has Zola's email, and they can contact her directly, they don't have to go through HPHoodedCobra.

Zola's phone number is also on our website, so anyone that has reservations about donating can easily contact her, but so far, nobody has.
Aside from her South African friend, Zola has helped many other people, she just doesn't advertise it like the JoS does. I personally know that she saved someone recently from committing suicide. She is a sincere and good person that only cares about helping others, and she has poured her efforts and time into keeping this ministry going(which is also about helping others.)

HoodedCobra, and other members, have spread rumors and lies about her on their platform, after she invested hours into helping the JoS and making audios for them and asking nothing in return. When she tried to defend herself against the false accusations, her posts were locked in the moderation gulag, and she was eventually banned.

Zola has personally met Maxine, and done lots of work for her and Cobra. They met her and emailed her many times, so they knew for a fact that she is not Jewish. Yet, when the rumors started spreading on the forum, they threw her under the bus. This way of treating people is corrupt in my opinion. However, Zola wasn't the first, and won't be the last to be treated this way by their organization. Similar things happened to Teloc Vovim, and HPMageson666(Don Danko) and it will continue in the future.

Here at the T4S we don't treat people like that, we value our members and seek to do everything that we can to improve their lives. HoodedCobra feels threatened by our platform, because he knows that we are growing, and that people will see the truth. Of course, this isn't our motive for starting the T4S, it's really about advancing Satanism and helping people.

The fact is that HoodedCobra lied, and eventually people are going to see through his lies. They are going to see that Zola is not Jewish, and that the T4S is about really advancing Satanism. When that happens, he will lose all credibility, because what else and who else did he and Maxine lie about?

Is all lost for HoodedCobra? Of course not, If he writes an apology letter, and admits he made a mistake he can still save face and regain credibility, but he is too arrogant to do that. In closing, we have nothing against HoodedCobra or the JoS, and they are welcome to engage on our forums as long as they keep the rules.
Alright then I doubt Cobra will come here he would be mad if he knew I was here cause I was one of the prominent members of his group for a long time. Well we will see. Satan's new world order will crush his enemies. So we will see what happens to this group as time goes on and rituals are done. If you are not Jews you have no worries. But if you are then I would be getting pretty nervous right now with who your talking too.

I am a Viking warrior. My ancestors are the Vikings. I don't play around or mess around. So if your group is good it will still be here in a few years if not it won't be damn it and you know what Vikings do lots of RTRs.

I take your word my friend. So good luck with your Ministry. I hope for your sake you are a good person and doing the right thing.

Time will tell
Time reveals all
Time heals and inflicts all wounds

The rituals will reveal the truth in time.

Hail Satan
Last edited by AnonPoster on Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

My ancestors were Vikings too, you can read about it in the book that contains the history of my entire Lineage.
Attachments
WIN_20210424_13_29_58_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210424_13_29_58_Pro.jpg (72.07 KiB) Viewed 747 times
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:53 am My ancestors were Vikings too, you can read about it in the book that contains the history of my entire Lineage.
Oh cool. I was from Norway.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:58 am

If all those negative things are unfounded what did Zola do with the donations she got for "helping a Satanist in South Africa"
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:49 am

Well we will see. Satan's new world order will crush his enemies. So we will see what happens to this group

I don't know if JOS people really believe they will be in the center of all of this new era or they just try to sell this to others to make them feel important.

It will Happen, Satan will take full control of this word in every way, but this is not your's or JOS merit.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Just making an observation here, the JoS has received thousands of donations for 15 years and all they have to show for it is a 1990's website and an outdated forum... What have they actually achieved for the Satanic World Order?
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

I wish this Joy Of Satan website never existed and I Had never came accross this appropriators. It was innevitsable for me to find this information and I would find in a much healthier way without JOS, they should be destroyed to never get i anybody's way again.

When is Maxine coming back to her forum to brag aboput the lives she harms with her stupid RTR's?
Last edited by Snakeway on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:51 pm I wish this Joy Of Satan website never existed and I Had never came accross this appropriators.

When is Maxine coming back to her forum to brag aboput the lives she harms with her stupid RTR's?
Who knows? There have been some rumors going around that she isn't coming back. Some say she retired, others say she kicked the bucket.

HPBlackMamba