Anonymous Account for Guest Posting

Snakeway

Re: Anonymous Account for Guest Posting

Post by Snakeway »

She didn't died, of that I am sure of. She was having mettings with the leaders of the Satanic thulean society not long ago.

https://www.satanicthuleiansociety.com/
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

*** Dumb diddley Dumb ******
Last edited by AnonPoster on Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:08 am
Snakeway wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:51 pm I wish this Joy Of Satan website never existed and I Had never came accross this appropriators. It was innevitsable for me to find this information and I would find in a much healthier way without JOS, they should be destroyed to never get i anybody's way again.

When is Maxine coming back to her forum to brag aboput the lives she harms with her stupid RTR's?
Lives harmed?

When where and how. I have been doing rtrs for years nothing bad ever happened to me. Also they bought my wife to Satanism by doing them into her. We got out of doing drugs healed from some emotional traumas. Only positive stuff. 😌
This is because they didn't decided to attack you because you have white privilege, or whatever other whim.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:22 am Just making an observation here, the JoS has received thousands of donations for 15 years and all they have to show for it is a 1990's website and an outdated forum... What have they actually achieved for the Satanic World Order?
****free speech is Dumb diddley dumb****

Oh my stomach 😫 I had too much Taco Bell

****Dumb diddly dumb*****
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:44 pm
Snakeway wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:51 pm I wish this Joy Of Satan website never existed and I Had never came accross this appropriators.

When is Maxine coming back to her forum to brag aboput the lives she harms with her stupid RTR's?
Who knows? There have been some rumors going around that she isn't coming back. Some say she retired, others say she kicked the bucket.

I love white people *Dumb diddley dumb*💪
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:22 am Just making an observation here, the JoS has received thousands of donations for 15 years and all they have to show for it is a 1990's website and an outdated forum... What have they actually achieved for the Satanic World Order?
More than any other Satanic website or group in History. We are taking down the enemy we will have a group with millions to billions of people within 10 years. The world shall know about our Gods again. If you felt the astral it hasn't been this good since ancient times too.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Urban Zombie wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:01 am
More than any other Satanic website or group in History. We are taking down the enemy we will have a group with millions to billions of people within 10 years. The world shall know about our Gods again. If you felt the astral it hasn't been this good since ancient times too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:14 pm
Laugh if you want but we taking over Satan's Chosen philosophy and group and website is given extra power by Satan and the Gods to do just that. We follow the true religion. All you are infidels.
Agni

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:32 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:14 pm

Laugh if you want but we taking over Satan's Chosen philosophy and group and website is given extra power by Satan and the Gods to do just that. We follow the true religion. All you are infidels.
You know if you were to be actually open to astral and if you actually are getting extra power from Satan and the Gods you would see what the forums look like on astral and you will see the amount of shit that is there.

No wonder most SS are blind sheep, the forums have almost the same energy as enemy programs have. You guys are drowning in that crap all the damn time, can't you notice that place is a shithole? Or your astral senses are so messed up already that you can't even feel that place is barely better than some random church in Vatican? I guess you are drawn towards filth and shit like some flies.

That's how blind and ignorant you are. You are no more than mere christians playing pretend. Exactly like christians you claim to have the power of some beings you can't even comprehend. And exactly like christians you claim to be the most righteous beings in the universe while you slaughter and trample over everyone with your utter crap and hypocrisy.

You guys should call yourselves kikes, but you do already. Among you guys there is no truth, there is only communism.

No matter how much you guys come here and spam words like lies, it only proves how far you guys have fallen.

You are ignorant, arrogant and always claim to be right, while everyone else is a kike if they don't agree with you. You are the christians that pretend to be satanists.

There will always be rotten people like you, that are so bored that they decide to play troll and trample everyone in their path. That is not justice, that is not balance, that is not healthy, that is not peace.
Varun

Post by Varun »

Sly doing drugs again. Well it's nothing new :roll: