The One True God

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The One True God

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

When I was very new to Satanism, I completely believed in the Gods. I thought of Satan as King of the Pantheon, fully believed these superior beings were to be followed, venerated, worshipped. I wanted above all to prove my devotion and commitment. And so I worked my tail off to prove my love. I did this in a few different ways. For example I worked directly with maxine and cobra for over a year, donating 25+ hours a week.

I worked to create a tarot deck for the Gods. I wanted to demonstrate my devotion and love, show the Gods I was worthy of their notice and regard. Not just by lip service, but through acts requiring personal labor and time. To put ones money where ones mouth is.

I covered my walls with my own original art depicting Satan and a few other advanced positive beings.

Some sects of Satanism (JoS, for one) teach worship and veneration of Satan above all. He is referred to as 'Father' Satan. The Most High. And by the way, Most High is one of YHVH's titles.

To this end, devotees build altars to, pray, worship, light candles to, request assistance, guidance from, do special ceremonies at specific times for, all sorts of acts of devotion and veneration towards in order to demonstrate fealty and devotion to Satan and the other Gods associated with Him. We wear special robes at important times in ritual and burn incense: what does all this remind you of? Don't they do all those things in the catholic church as they venerate YHVH??

Something about this didn't sit right with me. And I wondered.

So I wrote an article called Talk to Satan. In which I was saying...just talk to Him. You don't need all this ritual, don't need to put Him on a pedestal. It's nonsense. Cobra came into the thread, shit all over this, wrote a sermon to 'correct' in which he concluded we're worms before the Gods, work hard for the Gods if you want to be acknowledged or hope to expect anything from them. We must 'earn'. We have to pay. We have to contribute. Which put me in mind of a christian exhorting true believers to repent and 'pay' for their sins.

I was rewarded for my contributions by being labelled the enemy and cast out. According to cobra if you want to go above and beyond, want to do anything like your own Satanic website, special Satanic art project etc, you're acting like a 'zola' (like I'm a thing, not a person but rather a force of evil – exactly as Satan Himself is perceived by christians). I wonder if my audio contributions are still in the library :)

I'm a Satanist. Satanist's don't give up, we don't turn the other cheek. We persevere. I'm a one woman army. I work for Satan, what i mean by that is I help spread His message of spiritual freedom, in order to help make the world a better place. And so, I continue on.

I perceive Satan as a real being. A person. I speak to Him as I would speak to a person, a friend. He answers, or not, as He pleases. Mostly though, I go my own way. I don't do rituals, don't worship Him, don't summon, don't even have an altar anymore.

Last night I felt inspired to do some writing and during that writing session, something (regarding Satan) came very clear:

Satan has stated:

“I am the one true God.”

He has also said:

“There is no God higher than myself.”

While both statements are true; they're not meant in the way commonly perceived and taught which is:

Bend the knee only to Satan as He is the true God. Worship and venerate Satan above all others (something by the way, YHVH demands - exclusive worship to him and only him|it).

Satan's message is misunderstood. This misinterpretation is then taught to others, causing confusion.
Satan is not telling us to bend the knee to Him. He is rather, stating a spiritual truth.
What do you do with a God? You worship it.
Satan does not acknowledge any God.
So where does His worship energy go?
It is directed to Himself.
Within, not Without.

Satan leads by example, as all great leaders do. He's demonstrating, communicating each individual is their own true God just as He is His own true God.

With Satan, you never get do as I say, not as I do.
Which is the way YHVH and its operatives operate; rather, Satan SHOWS us He is not above His own laws. He does as He says. And He says:

“I do not bend the knee to any self proclaimed spiritual authority that exists outside Myself.
I am Sovereign. I am God. The One True God. I do not worship ANYTHING without.”

The unwritten inference being:

“And neither should YOU.”

Thus He sets an example, deep, profound, a fundamental spiritual truth simply expressed leading directly to the Satanic Magnum Opus.
He leads without a written book. Code again; there is no book without. Truth is encoded (written) within an individuals DNA.
Again, the inference: look within; give (worship) energy to the god indwelling.

The enemy of humanity will happily give you a path to their magnum opus. Theirs is long and complicated, requiring a book of instructions. We don't need their 'salvation'.

Satan states:

“I do not want your worship. I do not want your belief. I do not want your faith.
Any God outside yourself who tells you they're God or a God (in the worship me sense) are false.”

Just as the north star points the way for the lost and weary traveller upon the face of the deep, Satan helps point the way. Home is the ultimate goal, which means becoming free and sovereign, where all the universe becomes home; a place in which none can hope to enslave us ever again.
In this way Satan functions as a point of reference, light that can illuminate (by example – if you choose to follow – your free choice) the true path (the satanic magnum opus).

He is therefore friend and guide, not a tyrant deity to whom we're required to give reverence.

Follow His example. Look to yourself; know the true God resides within. Don't give your power (Vao) away to false ones.

YOU are the one true God.
Attachments
north star sm.jpg
north star sm.jpg (907.56 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Re: The One True God

Post by AnonPoster »

Satan has stated he is also a Nazi.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:51 am Satan has stated he is also a Nazi.
I find that hard to believe, as Nazism advocates for the same collectivist mindset as Christianity. But we appreciate your input nonetheless, thanks for sharing your views with us.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

****I'm a CNN viewers****

Dumb diddley Dumb ****
Last edited by AnonPoster on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:10 am The god Satan has told many of us he is a Nazi and Hitler was his agent. Satan is the power behind Nazism and the rise of anti-Semitism.
Good for you....
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:51 am Satan has stated he is also a Nazi.
Maxine is a race mixer, why didn't Satan rejected her if he is a nazi?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:42 am

So I wrote an article called Talk to Satan. In which I was saying...just talk to Him. You don't need all this ritual, don't need to put Him on a pedestal. It's nonsense. Cobra came into the thread, shit all over this, wrote a sermon to 'correct' in which he concluded we're worms before the Gods, work hard for the Gods if you want to be acknowledged or hope to expect anything from them. We must 'earn'. We have to pay. We have to contribute. Which put me in mind of a christian exhorting true believers to repent and 'pay' for their sins.

he probably thought you were threatning his position or something like this
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Cobra writting his sermons
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

People trying to get through one of HoodedCobra's sermons

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:04 pm People trying to get through one of HoodedCobra's sermons

Repent of your Sins and pray to Jesus before its too late I will pray for you.