The One True God

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: The One True God

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Take a number and get in line. People have been praying for me for years now. I guess God is sleeping.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:51 am Take a number and get in line. People have been praying for me for years now. I guess God is sleeping.
John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:51 am Satan has stated he is also a Nazi.
Sounds like you were tricked or fooled. Here's why.

In a lucid dream you are basically a god. When you day dream you are basically a god. Is it any surprise that those more advanced than we are can change their shape so easily. On the astral, you can do whatever you desire.

Worshipping or having faith in something that is not yourself sets you up to look at them for guidance. Believing in something can take you far in life. But if you worship something that is not yourself you will begin to think that you are worthless.

You will rely on the validation of that person and others. Take it in another way. What happens when you put a woman on a pedestal. She leaves you on read. She treats you like you are disposable. Because you basically scrimp and scrape just to get an ounce of her attention. If you don't get it you feel like shit and may get mad.

Having faith in yourself is one of the prerequisites to gaining self esteem. Which will ensure people won't treat you like a doormat as at least subconsciously they will recognize that you don't need them. You could get by without them. Mirror neurons exist so if you are around a happy person you too will feel happy. This is why positive people have an easier time in life.

Because that happiness is something that most others don't have. Something that they crave. And their is also the fact that it feels good to be around a happy person.

Even if worshipping yourself didn't unlock the magnum opus I would still do it. It's better than hating yourself and putting yourself down.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

If you worship the true God Satan then you would listen to him. So far I don't think you do that. SATAN WORKS FOR AND WITH COBRA HE LIKES HIM AND HITLER IS A GOD.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Satan, Satanism and the JoS needs HoodedCobra like a dog needs a tick....

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Here is a revealing quote from the JoS:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.co ... ators.html
Maxine Dietrich wrote:THE SATANIC MINISTRY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ANYONE AND HIS/HER PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!
Maxine Dietrich wrote: JoS membership is open and free to everyone. We do not charge any 'membership dues' nor do we charge for any knowlege. We feel your relationship with Satan is between you and Satan; as there are no mediators in Satanism. We are not nosy about the lives of our members. We respect our members, their personal lives, and their privacy. Above all, we work for Satan and we do what he wants for us to do. Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone. We honor his wishes and do not try to use or hoard spiritual knowledge for any personal gain.
If there are no mediators in Satanism, then Cobra can't be your "Guru".
HPBlackMamba

So how long you been worshipping yourself mamba. 6 years?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

2 years, When I was new on my path I worshiped Satan. In 2016 he explained to me that this isn't the right way to go about things, but it took a while for me to deprogram my mind. Satanism is a Journey.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Now that I think about it, I was worshiping myself since 2016, but I only really took it seriously in the past two years. I guess that is the most accurate way to describe things. Like everyone, I was skeptical in the beginning. All of our lives we get indoctrinated into worshiping a higher power. When you first get confronted with the truth it can seem a little scary. I can understand why people are hesitant to take the plunge. I went through it myself.
HPBlackMamba

The meditations where people are drawing in white gold energy. Is that a connection to the source?