Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
AnonPoster

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:15 am We are all apostates
Yes so why don't you call yourselves something else. Drop Satan and any Demons out of this. You can call site truth 4 Jehovah or Praise the Greys of something.

That would be the end of the argument. We would no longer feel offended. 😔

Also instead of calling yourselves Satanists. Why not Christians or Slaves or even better how about Victims.

Your all really proud of all this anyways why not be honest. Honesty is the best policy.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:25 am
Yes so why don't you call yourselves something else. Drop Satan and any Demons out of this. You can call site truth 4 Jehovah or Praise the Greys of something.

Also instead of calling yourselves Satanists. Why not Christians or Slaves or even better how about Victims.
I am not a follower of this group as an organization. I don't care what they are or not, I answer only for myself
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:33 am
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:25 am

I am not a follower of this group as an organization. I don't care what they are or not, I answer only for myself
I know you can't do anything and may just be here but Mamba can. Truth 4 Greys is a better name.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:44 am

Ping Mamba can change the name of this organization and remove the pentagram too. Truth 4 Christ or Truth 4 Greys or Truth 4 Jehovah etc those are all better names and more fitting.

Fuck I don't know how to get this out of the quote brackets
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Honesty is the best policy Zola once admitted to working with the greys and that she knows this is who Inspired her to start this ministry.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

So is Zola an innocent person no that's the sad 😪 frowny face part.

The happy and smiley face 😊 part is not many people fell for it.

Yay 👏 humanity smart. Jos members mostly they target here. Smart 👏
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:57 am How about you go meditate and give yourself a break, spend some time for yourself. Don't waste your energy on arguing with other people.
Good idea. I just have to remind myself I am not responsible for saving anyone's soul. Despite the fact I can see clearly what is going on here and don't like it

Frowny face 😒
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:26 am
Good idea. I just have to remind myself I am not responsible for saving anyone's soul. Despite the fact I can see clearly what is going on here and don't like it

Frowny face 😒
You know who else speaks of saving people's souls. Christians. You know who else is all about the collective like the JOS. Christians. You know who else is all about threatening others with unspeakable horror if they don't listen to them. Christians.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:19 am

Frowny face 😒
You know who else speaks of saving people's souls. Christians. You know who else is all about the collective like the JOS. Christians. You know who else is all about threatening others with unspeakable horror if they don't listen to them. Christians.
Did you read about the Biblical Hell it does exist.
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html
We are saving people's souls from something unspeakable. JOS is not all about the collective btw we don't conform.

Beliefs are arbitrary and either reality or not but it doesn't change the consequences for what we do. Even SS can get taken down a lot if they are not serious.

This is war after all earth is a warzone. Changing your religion doesn't change that it only changes your perspective on it. But the reality is always still the same.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

The Joy of Satan doctrine.

Cobra 3:16
Maxine's father Satan so loved the world he gave his only begotten son Cobra. That whoever believes in him shall not perish but have the Magnum Opus.

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:42 am
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:19 am

Frowny face 😒
Did you read about the Biblical Hell it does exist.
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html
We are saving people's souls from something unspeakable. JOS is not all about the collective btw we don't conform.

Beliefs are arbitrary and either reality or not but it doesn't change the consequences for what we do. Even SS can get taken down a lot if they are not serious.

This is war after all earth is a warzone. Changing your religion doesn't change that it only changes your perspective on it. But the reality is always still the same.