Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
AnonPoster

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:23 am
AnonPoster wrote:I think Cobra has provided plenty of evidence too as have other members that the DNA testing company Zola used is not honest all the time to say the least.
Zola offered to do the test again, in front of a witness. So this shows me that she was sincere. Just because Cobra doesn't approve of the company that she used, doesn't mean that she can't go to another DNA testing provider. If she does and still gets the same results, this will be a double confirmation. The fact that she is willing to do this, shows me that she has nothing to hide.

Can we say the same about Cobra?

I think it would hold much more weight if she did a test with a company that Cobra approves of 😉 that would hold a lot more weight to people that came across it.

Unfortunately ☹ he does not approve of any of the DNA testing companies 😕 or see them as accurate. This has been stated in many sermons 👏

That sucks 😞
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:20 am
AnonPostr wrote:Tough luck.

You know what even the worst people in the world try to present their side of the story often. Criminals even have tried to write FAQs before debunking what they have done and even provide supposed evidence and it's proven later to be false.

So it really means nothing that she tried to do this.
Are you saying that you don't care about what is true? You can't make a judgement that Zola is the worst person in the world based on what HoodedCobra says. Satan was also falsely accused and slandered, would you say "Tough Luck" to Satan?

It does matter if Zola was trying to post information, especially if she was innocent.
Bringing Satan into this argument to defend one of his enemies is 🤢🤮
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: I think it would hold much more weight if she did a test with a company that Cobra approves of 😉 that would hold a lot more weight to people that came across it.

Unfortunately ☹ he does not approve of any of the DNA testing companies 😕 or see them as accurate. This has been stated in many sermons 👏

That sucks
How convenient for HoodedCobra. A DNA test is the only scientific way that someone can prove their ethnic origin. According to what you are saying, he can label anyone a Jew, and they will have no way of proving otherwise. Also the only thing that we will have to go on is his word.... I see a conflict of interest here.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:Bringing Satan into this argument to defend one of his enemies is 🤢🤮
You have condemned Zola as an enemy of Satan.
Is your judgement based on facts, or HoodedCobra's word?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:49 am
Again we do not conform to the world. So this is a mute argument. We can be weird and SS at the same time.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:36 am
AnonPoster wrote: I think it would hold much more weight if she did a test with a company that Cobra approves of 😉 that would hold a lot more weight to people that came across it.

That sucks
How convenient for HoodedCobra. A DNA test is the only scientific way that someone can prove their ethnic origin. According to what you are saying, he can label anyone a Jew, and they will have no way of proving otherwise. Also the only thing that we will have to go on is his word.... I see a conflict of interest here.
It certainly sounds like it's what I am saying but that is not true or what I am saying.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:38 am
AnonPoster wrote:Bringing Satan into this argument to defend one of his enemies is 🤢🤮
You have condemned Zola as an enemy of Satan.
Is your judgement based on facts, or HoodedCobra's word?
My Judgement is based upon Doctrine and what Satan himself has stated.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Look your whole ministry thing isn't even an original idea.
Btw.
http://theisticsatanism.com/
Here is a liberal Jew from New York City who says kind of the same things on her site. This existed in 2004 when I first came to SS.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:Again we do not conform to the world. So this is a mute argument. We can be weird and SS at the same time.
Of course, I never said that JoS conforms to the world. However, if you reject factual proof and truth in favor of the consensus of the JoS group based on HoodedCobra's word, then you are conforming to the herd.
AnonPoster wrote:It certainly sounds like it's what I am saying but that is not true or what I am saying.
So what are you saying?
AnonPoster wrote: My Judgement is based upon Doctrine and what Satan himself has stated.
If your doctrine is above facts, truth and objective reality, then what makes you different from a Christian?
HPBlackMamba