Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:31 am Look your whole ministry thing isn't even an original idea.
Btw.
http://theisticsatanism.com/
Here is a liberal Jew from New York City who says kind of the same things on her site. This existed in 2004.
We never claimed that it was an original thing. We merely created a free speech space where we talk about what we believe in. When looking at the philosophy of Yang Zhu, one can argue that Satanism (As practiced by the T4S) goes back further than 400 years B.C.E.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:36 am
AnonPoster wrote:Again we do not conform to the world. So this is a mute argument. We can be weird and SS at the same time.
Of course, I never said that JoS conforms to the world. However, if you reject factual proof and truth in favor of the consensus of the JoS group based on HoodedCobra's word, then you are conforming to the herd.
AnonPoster wrote:It certainly sounds like it's what I am saying but that is not true or what I am saying.
So what are you saying?
AnonPoster wrote: My Judgement is based upon Doctrine and what Satan himself has stated.
If your doctrine is above facts, truth and objective reality, then what makes you different from a Christian?
Ask Satan and His Demons what they think. Let them guide you. You should have done that before even setting up this ministry. If you call yourself HP you are supposed to work for them and take guidance from them. Bet you never had any real in depth guidance or experiences did you. Simply feelings and a few things that could have been something could have been something else entirely. 🤔
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:39 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:31 am Look your whole ministry thing isn't even an original idea.
Btw.
http://theisticsatanism.com/
Here is a liberal Jew from New York City who says kind of the same things on her site. This existed in 2004.
We never claimed that it was an original thing. We merely created a free speech space where we talk about what we believe in. When looking at the philosophy of Yang Zhu, one can argue that Satanism (As practiced by the T4S) goes back further than 400 years B.C.E.
Well maybe it did. There always was an untouchables class or Lower caste people.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:Ask Satan and His Demons what they think. Let them guide you. You should have done that before even setting up this ministry. If you call yourself HP you are supposed to work for them and take guidance from them. Bet you never had any real in depth guidance or experiences did you. Simply feelings and a few things that could have been something could have been something else entirely.
You condemned HPS Zola as an enemy of Satan, based on your doctrine and what Satan told you personally. Would Satan contradict truth? Would Satan lie(He is not like the tyrannical Jehovah)? Yet, your judgement of Zola goes against verifiable truth and scientific facts.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Maybe you are following a false doctrine....
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 am
AnonPoster wrote:Ask Satan and His Demons what they think. Let them guide you. You should have done that before even setting up this ministry. If you call yourself HP you are supposed to work for them and take guidance from them. Bet you never had any real in depth guidance or experiences did you. Simply feelings and a few things that could have been something could have been something else entirely.
You condemned HPS Zola as an enemy of Satan, based on your doctrine and what Satan told you personally. Would Satan contradict truth? Would Satan lie(He is not like the tyrannical Jehovah)? Yet, your judgement of Zola goes against verifiable truth and scientific facts.
Your going to try to argue your way out of this and win arn't you without addressing what I said cause you don't want to admit it's the truth in public here I know that you know that you know I know it.

But I still rest my case.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:48 am Maybe you are following a false doctrine....
If you did not get guidance from any Demons or Satan you can't know that.

So I rest my case.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:52 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:48 am Maybe you are following a false doctrine....

So I rest my case.
If you really look to Satan for Guidance, why do you reject science (Knowing full well that Satan is the God of Science) and truth?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:55 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:52 am

So I rest my case.
If you really look to Satan for Guidance, why do you reject science (Knowing full well that Satan is the God of Science) and truth?
I reject "science" not Science. I reject Liberal Marxist scientific method not science in and of itself.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:I reject "science" not Science. I reject Liberal Marxist scientific method not science in and of itself.
Well then, if you accept real science and reject pseudo science, then you must accept Zola's DNA test.
HPBlackMamba