Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hitler is not and never was a God. He was a man, a politician.

I'm not here to argue if he was or was not good for his country. But I have seen it claimed that Hitler was an Avatar of Satan.

We don't want any misapprehensions. I don't want people who don't know the T4S to come in here, read something like that and assume the T4S promotes or believes the same.

We do not.

There are members on our forum who worship Hitler, think he's an avatar of God and believe nazism to be Satanic. That is their religion. People are free to think and believe as they wish. If it's a political thing, we have a place for people to speak on the political thread. But this is not political, its about belief systems. We may not always agree but we support the free speech of others. The T4S believes in personal freedom. One of the fundamental freedoms is that of speech. Censorship is purely tyrannical, against freedom of speech and is therefore, anti-satanic. And so we aren't censoring people who make claims such as this.

The thing about free speech is that you're likely to hear things you won't agree with, find super offensive or to be against what you personally believe. This is a price freedom demands. We don't live in a bubble wrap world, in safe spaces. That's an illusion created when one is living in a tyranny where only the approved narrative is allowed. Allowed speech is not free speech. The world is not safe. It's a world full of all kinds of things, places and beliefs. The world is raw and untamed; it's reality. It isn't candy coated, where only approved subjects are allowed to be voiced (translation – echo chamber).
Here at the T4S we allow people to post about their spiritual beliefs. This includes christians and muslims. If some believe Hitler was an avatar of God, thats their religion, their business; but I want to be clear this is not the T4S stance.

This is for the benefit of new people coming in and perhaps, misunderstanding what the T4S represents, manufacture hasty assumptions about our Ministry. We are not the JoS. We do not worship Hitler nor do we believe he is a God. We do not believe he is an Avatar of Satan. Hitler was not a Satanist nor is nazism is in any way Satanic. God worship is anti-Satanic.

Here is a quote from the man (Hitler) himself, in his own words:

“It is thus necessary that the individual shall come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of his nation; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole....that above all the unity of a nations spirit are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual.”

In true Satanism, freedom of the individual; that is, personal, physical, intellectual and spiritual freedom - is ALWAYS held above the will of the collective. Individuals are cherished. To state what Hitler stated is anti-Satanic. It expresses a contempt for individual freedom, which in time can metastasize into contempt for the frail, the disabled. It gives birth to concepts such as utilitarian bioethics, the classification of some people as non-persons. This is a hallmark of totalitarianism and is anti-human.

Satanism celebrates that which is human. Our humanity is what makes us wonderful. The enemy of humanity doesn't have empathy, this quality which makes us human.

Consider: The will of the nation as dictated by.......whom?
Answer: An authority outside oneself with power over. Power over is the pyramid structure. God over man. Nazism is not about empowerment of the individual, Hitler Himself states it. What he is talking about is disempowerment by an authority with the power of God. In other words, surrender of individual will, subsumed and sacrificed to a collective.

'Collective' is a hive mind concept. This is insectile, reptilian, communistic and a borg mentality. Which is anti-Satanic. It is in fact, even worse; it is anti-Satan. When you have an elite at the top making unilateral decisions for the 'good' of all, this can be easily corrupted and misused by the power hungry, the ones who would be tyrants sitting on a golden throne. It is very dangerous. God is the ultimate tyrant.

So now lets look at Hitlers quote again and exchange God for Nation:

“It is thus necessary that the individual shall come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of God; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of God as a whole....that above all the unity of Gods spirit (holy spirit) is worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual.”

This now describes christianity. True Satanism opposes christianity for this very reason; it is anti-freedom and tyrannical. it teaches people to look without for salvation, to worship a deity. Which is disempowering.

Now let us exchange state for nation:

“It is thus necessary that the individual shall come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of the state; that the position of the individual ego is conditioned solely by the interests of the state as a whole....that above all the unity of a states spirit are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual.”

This describes Communism, and other ism's which are tyrannical. True Satanism opposes tyranny. The idea of the collective (hive mind) takes on many forms. Call it fascism, communism, nazism, totalitarianism, absolutism.....there are lots of isms. But they all boil down to a hive collective mentality. Hitler said it himself:

“The unity of a nations spirit are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual.”

Satanism, on the other hand, is about honouring the freedom of the spirit and will of the individual. Looking to the god within, not looking to a god without. We hold that no gods have authority over a true Satanist. Whether that god is Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Hitler or a Daemon. That includes Satan.

Satan doesn't require or desire worship. He's not interested in 'possessing' anybody.

Satanism is about listening to oneself, that still small voice within that always knows. The Knower. The God Within. To act in accord with what your moral code and your inner knower tells you. True Satanism is right thought coupled with right action. Satan does this. Satan doesn't have a god He believes in, follows and worships, save The Knower within. He looks to Himself and states:

“I am the One True God.”

We create our own reality; every day. We are the creators and creation is a God-like act. Honor that God who dwells within; respect yourself and thus others. As individuals. All of us have importance and meaning. We all have a light, a spark of divinity within. We all have a unique journey and story to tell. We are all individuals. We are not numbers, faceless masses like cattle, to be driven hither and yon, at the whim of a tyrant. Dictated to and told we must submit for the good of the collective.

A Satanist is predominant. Satan's example was clear. He was the one who refused to bend the knee and worship. The original rebel.

YOU are the God. You are the answer, the solution and the cure.
YOU are the saviour. So get off your knees.

This is how you show respect for Satan and the other beings (Daemons) allied to His cause. Empower yourself and through your positive action (example) inspire and empower other individuals. This is how we advance ourselves, AND the Universe. Which is the meaning of life.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPBlackMamba

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Great sermon HPS Zola! I couldn't have said it better myself :)

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:31 am Saya the person who was confirmed to be a Jew by both Cobra and Maxine as well as several other members who saw her pic.
Are you saying that Maxine and Cobra are the ultimate authority on everything? That their word and judgement is above scrutiny and scientific facts?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:36 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:31 am Saya the person who was confirmed to be a Jew by both Cobra and Maxine as well as several other members who saw her pic.
Are you saying that Maxine and Cobra are the ultimate authority on everything? That their word and judgement is above scrutiny and scientific facts?
Science proves it. We have nothing to fear from Science.
No one said they were the ultimate authority on everything no one is. However I trust their word on this. Because I see features I think are Jewish. That invalidates this entire sermon to me cause that means she is supposed to be an enemy of Hitler.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:42 am
No one said they were the ultimate authority on everything no one is. However I trust their word on this. Because I see features I think are Jewish. That invalidates this entire sermon to me cause that means she is supposed to be an enemy of Hitler.
You say that you have nothing to fear from science. So why do you reject the DNA test (which is scientific) which was provided by Zola? Why do you trust Maxine and Cobra's word above facts?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:40 am
Jos is non conformist and values individuality over the collective because we are going against the majority of the world and society in our beliefs and often actions.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:44 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:42 am

You say that you have nothing to fear from science. So why do you reject the DNA test (which is scientific) which was provided by Zola? Why do you trust Maxine and Cobra's word above facts?
It didn't have her name on it she could have gotten that from literally anywhere.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:Jos is non conformist and values individuality over the collective because we are going against the majority of the world and society in our beliefs and often actions.
By going on the word of the JoS clergy, and the consensus of their community, instead of doing your own research, you are exhibiting herd mentality. Just because the JoS community says that Zola is Jewish, that doesn't make it true.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote:It didn't have her name on it she could have gotten that from literally anywhere.
The DNA a results that we posted on our website does have her name on it. However, Zola also offered to take the test again front of a witness to rule out foul play. The fact that she is willing to do this shows me that she is not lying. https://www.truth4satan.com/RespondingH ... olaDon.php
HPBlackMamba