Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
AnonPoster

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by AnonPoster »

True Satanists agree with Cobra on everything they don't even ask Satan themselves they just ask Cobra the son of Satan and his one and only pope of his one universal church on earth of which there is no salvation outside of it. Maxine masturbated to Satan to free him and save the world six million times never forget.
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:25 am
Snakeway wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:15 am We are all apostates
Yes so why don't you call yourselves something else. Drop Satan and any Demons out of this. You can call site truth 4 Jehovah or Praise the Greys of something.

That would be the end of the argument. We would no longer feel offended. 😔

Also instead of calling yourselves Satanists. Why not Christians or Slaves or even better how about Victims.

Your all really proud of all this anyways why not be honest. Honesty is the best policy.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:03 pm True Satanists agree with Cobra on everything they don't even ask Satan themselves they just ask Cobra the son of Satan and his one and only pope of his one universal church on earth of which there is no salvation outside of it. Maxine masturbated to Satan to free him and save the world six million times never forget.
Yes so why don't you call yourselves something else. Drop Satan and any Demons out of this. You can call site truth 4 Jehovah or Praise the Greys of something.

Also instead of calling yourselves Satanists. Why not Christians or Slaves or even better how about Victims.

Your all really proud of all this anyways why not be honest. Honesty is the best policy.
If you decide to face damnation fine. Not my problem I choose the truth. What are you going to be a willing slave and get a brainchip just so you can play Spotify and watch movies in your mind and become a borg like being.

If that's your thing fine us over at the JOS are fighting this.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:03 pm True Satanists agree with Cobra on everything they don't even ask Satan themselves they just ask Cobra the son of Satan and his one and only pope of his one universal church on earth of which there is no salvation outside of it. Maxine masturbated to Satan to free him and save the world six million times never forget.

Truth 4 greys the founder of this organization admitted she got inspiration from greys in forming it. If that is not collectivist idk what is.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I mean she said she was fooled by something that took on the appearance of Satan.

Like. Bra. If they can fool zola how do you know their not fooling you.

Think about how easy it is for your human ass to shape-shifting on the astral.

Then. Think about the skill both good and evil extra terrestrial that are way more advanced than us have. That you call God's.

That new agers call ascended masters.

That Christians call angels.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 pm I mean she said she was fooled by something that took on the appearance of Satan.

Like. Bra. If they can fool zola how do you know their not fooling you.

Think about how easy it is for your human ass to shape-shifting on the astral.

Then. Think about the skill both good and evil extra terrestrial that are way more advanced than us have. That you call God's.

That new agers call ascended masters.

That Christians call angels.
It's that "not knowing" that makes you want to head over to the JOS because it's less chancy than a place like this.
PS those trained and well studied DO know what side an entity is on when they get visited it only works on those of lower skill.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

And holding up a hammer and sickle flag and saying workers unite and We need a communist revolution and let's all be equal is not collectivist to this group I take it. While calm discussion like what we always have over at the JOS and guiding and helping each other is.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm To be fair Hamansbitch on the Anon account. I was actually in the JoS Clergy from 2008 till I left last year. And Maxine did claim those things.
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 pm Because. Either maxine didn't think she was a jew then. Zola only became a jew when she decided to reveal what she knew that went against what hooded cobra and maxine dictated.

Standard gaslighting to keep their power.

Either that or the JOS was a jew thing all along. Or the third option. That maxine is an idiot who has no idea what she's talking about.
I get to appropriate my right on these boards to fight back against a communist white jewish oppressor. I fight back against the ruling class by sticking it to the man!!!! I stand for freedom!!! For too long the ruling class and has oppressed us 🇺🇸 I am appropriating my right to speak out from here in America!!!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

[quote=AnonPoster post_id=6639 time=1632781811 God's.

[/quote]

It's that "not knowing" that makes you want to head over to the JOS because it's less chancy than a place like this.
PS those trained and well studied DO know what side an entity is on when they get visited it only works on those of lower skill.
[/quote]

I mean the JOS was made by a plageriser. Someone who said they got the meditations from the gods. When in reality she got them from books.

Am I supposed to believe the JOS is telling the truth when the one who created them is a liar.

I don't think so.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

If you think about it logically not only is Maxine a leader but she is literally the Savior of the entire human race. She will someday be looked up to as a religious icon and hero like Jesus is today.

Honesty is the best policy Zola once admitted to working with the greys and that she knows this is who Inspired her to start this ministry. Truth 4 greys the founder of this organization admitted she got inspiration from greys in forming it. If that is not collectivist idk what is.

You want to be righteous, you think you are someone who is speaking truth...you claim honesty is the best policy....be truthful and stop looking only at what you want to look at.

"Everyone is highly monitored by everyone and moderated when they are on the JOS forums. It's the only way to provide a clean safe and family friendly environment in these dark and decadent times." 

Being highly monitored is an echo chamber! Only approved posts are allowed! That is censorship! That is communism! HELLO
Wake up! What you are describing is censorship! Censorship is tyrannical! Stop being a dumbass sheep.

I never admitted to working with the greys. I never said any such thing. I do not work for greys. I work for SATAN.

This nonsense I work for greys is a LIE. It is a filthy LIE.
I don't work for greys. And I've never said anything like that. The T4S teaches to be your own God.

The idea that Maxine is the Savior of the human race is a LIE. She is not Jesus. That idea is CHRISTIAN. The concept that we need a Savior. Maxine as Savior. Is bullshit. The real God is the one within. Which is what Satan Himself teaches:

“I am the one true god”

Look in the mirror and realize YOU are the one true god. Wake UP!

You see features you think are jewish. You think I'm jewish?!? I'm white. You better wake up. It's ridiculous. I paid a lot of money to have a DNA test done which proves I'm White. You trust hooded cobras word I'm a jew? Like a sheep! He says it, so it's real! That's interesting.

Where is HIS DNA test? Let us see HIS DNA test! Let him prove he is white, like I have done!

You trust your 'astral senses.' Well, your 'senses' are wrong. I proved I'm gentile. I'm white. Anybody who says I'm not, is a LIAR. Let hooded cobra take the DNA test! How about THAT?

You 'trust' his word. Based on what? Blind faith makes you a muppet. A dumbass. A sheep. And you call yourself a Satanist. It's a joke.

Stop bullshitting and lying that I'm jewish, using that as an excuse, stop fooling yourself. And wake up.

I have DNA test to prove what I claim. What does your leader have?
Nothing. He hides behind his keyboard and won't show his face, and calls me names. He's a coward.
Attachments
no jewish connection1.jpg
no jewish connection1.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 690 times
no connection1.jpg
no connection1.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 690 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I mean the JOS was made by a plageriser. Someone who said they got the meditations from the gods. When in reality she got them from books.

Am I supposed to believe the JOS is telling the truth when the one who created them is a liar.

I don't think so.
[/quote]

True.