Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
AnonPoster

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:07 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:32 am
Snakeway wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:45 am

Playing the Victim? Christianity is a much bigger group and is made fun off, Including by the Mongols Of Satan
Maxine is white. Pictures or what your saying is propaganda and didn't happen.
She said herself she is a native american. All you care is appearence, you act on that principle ''if you can't prove it didn't happen''. But the truth is ''if it happen it is forever and ever no matter what and it will always be''
Point me to where she said this. No answers= No proof.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

I suspect if Maxine being nonwhite was common knowledge, most of the NatSoc members wouldn't have bothered sticking around. Probably why she pretended to be white and they kept that charade going.

Thats Maxine in the back in the blue. Her husband is the third guy in the front.

You can just search around this forum to see for yourself

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sijos/the-jos-f1/

Search term like native american. This forum was started by Dan , some guy who was an original JOS member and apparantly was one of the teens who took part in Maxines masturbation marathon to free the demons that was done over the internet. Who put her dirty little secrets out . :lol: :lol:
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

Never understood why people could join a group like that if their not also white.

Seems too much like.just another way to be a victim as well as another way to engage in self hatred.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Hayden wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:04 pm I suspect if Maxine being nonwhite was common knowledge, most of the NatSoc members wouldn't have bothered sticking around. Probably why she pretended to be white and they kept that charade going.

Thats Maxine in the back in the blue. Her husband is the third guy in the front.
You can see the mongol face even in this picture.
I cannot understand how people who claim to be NS would not bother being together with non whites, and specially with a non white who say she is above them. This is racial subjulgation.

I think those retarded of the JOS accept nazism because the JOS is in favor of it, they were not Nazis before they were satanist. And they never had any real racial awareness
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

They are definetly treating this as a little secret. You can see them denying it here and even cobra denied it in one of the flart sermons, he said he ''received e-mail about maxine having a black hair'', insinuating she is white just not nordic.

Those people are despicable and no one should trust Rituals made by these people. Imagine yourself being at their hands in the astral if you do the RTRs. They could kill you and flart around saying it was ''nature''. How many times they Lied and were exposed by now? Maxine is in another planet? Get a fucking clue
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"I can see everyone here lacks maturity"
Really? You want to come in here and be high and mighty and morally superior, and talk how people lack maturity...when you made a death threat againt myself and HP Black Mamba?
You said we would be executed.
You want to talk maturity? When you come in talking like a 15 year old about HP Mamba eating jewish farts or some such stupidity?
And you want to be taken seriously.
The things you say, the ideology you are pushing is anti human and communism. And Satan is against these ideologies.
You are anti-Satan. You are NOT a Satanist. You are working for the enemy. You are totally down with government corruption and tyranny.

And you think you are somehow 'Satanic' and working for 'truth'?

Wake up.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The major argument for Satanic Hitlerism I have come across is reactivism. The ideal is that Hitler is against the mainstream which is linked to the Nazarene or Christ paradigm thus making it sinister and the new Satanism in the evolution of social religion. Just as Communism is the evolution of Christianity into a secular form so is Nazism the evolution of the opposite. However the exoteric doctrine of Nazism is realized in the Positive Christianity movement of the Reich church. I doubt Hitler was worshiping Satan. Hitler himself in private professed his own personal belief in the fundamentals of Nazi Christianity.
Last edited by Don Danko on Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I was in the JoS going back to 2005, Maxine used to openly post she was native American. I saw the picture of Maxine's son in the news article when he died in the accident he was in. He was clearly non-White.
Hayden wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:04 pm I suspect if Maxine being nonwhite was common knowledge, most of the NatSoc members wouldn't have bothered sticking around. Probably why she pretended to be white and they kept that charade going.

You can just search around this forum to see for yourself

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sijos/the-jos-f1/

Search term like native american. This forum was started by Dan , some guy who was an original JOS member and apparantly was one of the teens who took part in Maxines masturbation marathon to free the demons that was done over the internet. Who put her dirty little secrets out . :lol: :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:39 am The major argument for Satanic Hitlerism I have come across is reactivism. The ideal is that Hitler is against the mainstream which is linked to the Nazarene or Christ paradigm thus making it sinister and the new Satanism in the evolution of social religion. Just as Communism is the evolution of Christianity into a secular form so is Nazism the evolution of the opposite. However the exoteric doctrine of Nazism is realized in the Positive Christianity movement of the Reich church. I doubt Hitler was worshiping Satan. Hitler himself in private professed his own personal belief in the fundamentals of Nazi Christianity.
Explain the past life memories of thousands of SS remembering being in Nazi Germany or fighting for Nazi Germany or even close to Hitler himself.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:39 am The major argument for Satanic Hitlerism I have come across is reactivism. The ideal is that Hitler is against the mainstream which is linked to the Nazarene or Christ paradigm thus making it sinister and the new Satanism in the evolution of social religion. Just as Communism is the evolution of Christianity into a secular form so is Nazism the evolution of the opposite. However the exoteric doctrine of Nazism is realized in the Positive Christianity movement of the Reich church. I doubt Hitler was worshiping Satan. Hitler himself in private professed his own personal belief in the fundamentals of Nazi Christianity.
Why do you slandar Hitler and Nazism but talk against Jews so much. 🤔
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.