Hey, guys, I'm back

maddcat0

Hey, guys, I'm back

Post by maddcat0 »

After doing much exploring, I have returned to Satan, and I am working on not "worshiping" the gods anymore.
HPBlackMamba

Re: Hey, guys, I'm back

Post by HPBlackMamba »

maddcat0 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:19 pm After doing much exploring, I have returned to Satan, and I am working on not "worshiping" the gods anymore.
Welcome back Maddcat0! We are happy to see you. :D
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

maddcat0 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:19 pm After doing much exploring, I have returned to Satan, and I am working on not "worshiping" the gods anymore.
Hello I remember your posts on the JOS from many years ago the forums have advanced a lot now and became much better. They are not at the same link they were back then but you can find them through the main site. We would like to welcome you too. 😊
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
maddcat0

Post by maddcat0 »

Amazing how things change...

I now have my own religion that I invented, and it draws heavily from Voodoo, Neopaganism, and Eastern philosophy (such as Hinduism). I don't adhere to any sort of belief in opposites, such as being Christian with the devil for an enemy or vice versa. All are manifestations of one supreme being or force to me.

I call this religion, "Daimonism", borrowing the original ancient Greek word in order to describe my focus on working with a variety of gods and spirits as representatives of the supreme (which I have named Deus Magnus).

I'm the only adherent of this religion, but that's okay. :-)

I'm also doing well with my spirit lover, though there are some trickster spirits that are always trying to break us up.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

maddcat0 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:55 pm Amazing how things change...

I now have my own religion that I invented, and it draws heavily from Voodoo, Neopaganism, and Eastern philosophy (such as Hinduism). I don't adhere to any sort of belief in opposites, such as being Christian with the devil for an enemy or vice versa. All are manifestations of one supreme being or force to me.

I call this religion, "Daimonism", borrowing the original ancient Greek word in order to describe my focus on working with a variety of gods and spirits as representatives of the supreme (which I have named Deus Magnus).

I'm the only adherent of this religion, but that's okay. :-)

I'm also doing well with my spirit lover, though there are some trickster spirits that are always trying to break us up.
Why are so many people trying to invent their own religion now? This is how you know the path has gone downhill, to be frank I'd rather withdraw from it entirely than spend what's left of my mental faculties trying to chase a spiritual high that may never have existed in the first place.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ