The Two Satan's

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
siatris

Re: The Two Satan's

Post by siatris »

Magestein chaning the tune again. Of course. Of course.

180 at 180 lol

u r hilarious at this point.

completely lost.

lies on top of lies, on top of lies...

the laughs omg :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

At least he makes posts about actual Satanic subject matter. You haven't posted one helpful thing about Satanism since you created your account on this forum. What do you know about Satanism anyway? Why don't show us? Make a new topic about a spiritual matter or something relevant to Satanic philosophy.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

I have not changed anything the Jos is proof of what I wrote about the JoS. Its a toxic merger of Paganism and Judaism [Judeo-Christianity] the place is built on Kabbalah magic from Goetic sigil magic from the Jewish Kabbalah to chanting the name of the Jewish god in Hebrew letters daily. Maxine stated in public that Satanism is the reversal of Christianity which is Maxine's confession she was a reverse Christian which is still a Christian. Maxine even believed one had to blaspheme the holy spirit of Christ to make it go away. Which is a statement of belief in the existence of the holy spirit.

We also have long term JoS people arguing that Christianity [which is built on Mosaic Law] is built on stolen Pagan Aryan values and creating conspiracy theories for this:
https://truth4satan.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3329

Did you pray to the Father God..... ummm I mean the Father Satan on your Catholic rosary....umm I mean Satanic rosary today? Did your guardian angel... um I mean fallen guardian angel help you today. Did you chant your Hebrew god's name in Hebrew today with the RTR.

The Joy of Samael is proof this stuff ends with the psychic meme of Christianity becoming dominate.

I also have yet to find anywhere in the east, Shiva being called the Hebrew term Satan. That is because this is something that came around with the Christians.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"The Shiva-Dionysus tradition in the east is called the Siddha tradition and is based on Kundalini [serpent power] yoga to transform the individual into the Second Shiva which is the meaning of Dionysus to be born of the spiritual fire [Zeus]. This title of Siddha was in Europe as Siddhie and Witch is a later Anglo version of the term Siddhie. Later the Christian church turned the Siddhie into nature spirits in their rewriting of history to make the path for Christianity.[6] The ancient image of the Horned God found on the Gundestrup cauldron is the same image of Shiva as Lord of nature found in the ancient Indus Valley. This horned god is the God of the Witches as Dr. Margaret Murray, shows in her work. The Hindu histories state the Saka [Indo-Europeans] also known as Scythians where worshippers of Shiva and a civilization of Siddha adepts. These being became the Druids when they went into Europe.[7]"

I found this super interesting Don, thanks very much for sharing this information :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The benefit of reading Siddha texts is a lot they state Shiva is the archetype one becomes when the process of Kundalini Yoga is finished. There is an archetype within the human frame psychically that with the practice can fully be developed into its full form the Shiva rupa. The better texts also mentioned the process of the Magnum Opus but how to do this. They also mentioned pranayama being the key with this as well. The Yogic fire the internal heat is the key.
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Damn. What about the geotia names? Originally they are Hebrew but I seen a lot of them based on pagan deities and even then they are rebellious as far as I’m concerned of their lore.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The system is wrapped up in a Jewish magical system that is toxic. Crowley was into the Goetia and Lavey built his own ideals on Crowley. The writings of Crowley mention the danger of using the Goetia and what it can cause. Most of Crowley's associates died or went insane and Crowley died in a homeless shelter on drugs having lost his major family fortune and wealth he lost everything in the end. It actually sounds like most of the JoS clergy.
Daemontruth83 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:06 pm Damn. What about the geotia names? Originally they are Hebrew but I seen a lot of them based on pagan deities and even then they are rebellious as far as I’m concerned of their lore.