Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:54 am The people who created it the Jews. I spent years studying their own texts, books and lectures by them on their own religion on assignment by the JoS. That's why the entire Kabbalah exposed site is all my work in actuality, Nick's rants don't mean anything.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:38 am
Don Danko wrote:Satanism by definition is following this entity called Satan [Samael-Azazel] who fell to rape human women in the bible. And in other tales works with YHVH as his other half to trick and deceive humans to then punish them for Jehovah. Jehovah's vice cop working to entrap humans for breaking YHVH laws. This starts with Adam and goes on with Abraham and Job in the Bible of the Jews.
Who defined Satanism this way?
The Jews didn't create Satanism or Satanic philosophy. They created Judaism and religious Jews practice Judaism. Judaism and Satanism is not the same thing. Your definition of Satanism comes from a source outside of Satanism.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

That's the one you made up. But is not factual to the actual source of Satanism. Its more to Aton Lavey who his own daughter admitted he just made the whole thing up and the CoS was a projection of his own ego. Not actual Satanism. This all dovetails with misguided Christians.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:46 am Here is the true definition of Satanism: A philosophy of self worship, ego veneration and self empowerment which values the dignity of the individual.
Last edited by Don Danko on Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Even the word Satan is Hebrew and even your ideology is from misguided Christian beliefs on the Jewish ones on this Hebrew entity. Your argument not to be rude can't be taken seriously.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:02 am
The Jews didn't create Satanism or Satanic philosophy. They created Judaism and religious Jews practice Judaism. Judaism and Satanism is not the same thing. Your definition of Satanism comes from a source outside of Satanism.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Satanist philosophy is LARPing the Christian beliefs of this Hebrew angel as having rebelled against the God of the Jewish cult that created it in some Jewish heaven.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 am This only highlights the lack of any factual evidence to make a coherent argument on your part that Judaism is wrong on Satanism which is part of their religion. Your resorting to complaining about me, so what.
You are the one that is deflecting, not me. Satanism is not part of Judaism, it's a completely different philosophy. Satan also plays a different role in Judaism than in Christianity. Yes the word Satan often comes up in Hebrew texts, as it is a Hebrew word, but the philosophy of Satanism teaches something different than Judaism.
Like all religions, Jews also believe in a higher power, Satanists don't. Satanists recognize the power within.

You mentioned factual evidence, here are some sources to look at.
The Philosopher Yang Zhu
The Cyrenaics
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:03 am That's the one you made up. But is not factual to the actual source of Satanism. Its more to Aton Lavey who his own daughter admitted he just made the whole thing up and the CoS was a projection of his own ego. Not actual Satanism. This all dovetails with misguided Christians.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:46 am Here is the true definition of Satanism: A philosophy of self worship, ego veneration and self empowerment which values the dignity of the individual.
I can't take credit for these ideas.
I didn't make anything up, I am not like Maxine that plagiarizes a bunch of texts and puts my own spin on things. These Ideas were around long before I ever thought about them and I mention that in the book of Satan.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

You have failed to offer any evidence that Satanism is not from Judaism all the evidence shows it is even the name is Hebrew. Your just question begging. That's the price of just making it up as one goes along.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:08 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 am This only highlights the lack of any factual evidence to make a coherent argument on your part that Judaism is wrong on Satanism which is part of their religion. Your resorting to complaining about me, so what.
You are the one that is deflecting, not me. Satanism is not part of Judaism, it's a completely different philosophy. Satan also plays a different role in Judaism than in Christianity. Yes the word Satan often comes up in Hebrew texts, as it is a Hebrew word, but the philosophy of Satanism teaches something different than Judaism.
Like all religions, Jews also believe in a higher power, Satanists don't. Satanists recognize the power within.

You mentioned factual evidence, here are some sources to look at.
The Philosopher Yang Zhu
The Cyrenaics
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 am Satanist philosophy is LARPing the Christian beliefs of this Hebrew angel as having rebelled against the God of the Jewish cult that created it in some Jewish heaven.
Instead it is you who is LARPing Christian beliefs. You believe in a higher power just like they do.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Its all from misguided Christians.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:10 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:03 am That's the one you made up. But is not factual to the actual source of Satanism. Its more to Aton Lavey who his own daughter admitted he just made the whole thing up and the CoS was a projection of his own ego. Not actual Satanism. This all dovetails with misguided Christians.
I can't take credit for these ideas.
I didn't make anything up, I am not like Maxine that plagiarizes a bunch of texts and puts my own spin on things. These Ideas were around long before I ever thought about them and I mention that in the book of Satan.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote:You have failed to offer any evidence that Satanism is not from Judaism all the evidence shows it is even the name is Hebrew. Your just question begging. That's the price of just making it up as one goes along.
Did I really fail to offer any evidence? Or are you refusing to acknowledge my evidence? The word Satan is a Jewish word I admit this. But the philosophy of Satanism is not the same as that of Judaism. It's closer to what the philosopher Yang Zhu practiced during the warring states period in China 400- 200 years B.C.E.
HPBlackMamba