Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:11 am Its all from misguided Christians.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:10 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:03 am That's the one you made up. But is not factual to the actual source of Satanism. Its more to Aton Lavey who his own daughter admitted he just made the whole thing up and the CoS was a projection of his own ego. Not actual Satanism. This all dovetails with misguided Christians.

I can't take credit for these ideas.
I didn't make anything up, I am not like Maxine that plagiarizes a bunch of texts and puts my own spin on things. These Ideas were around long before I ever thought about them and I mention that in the book of Satan.
So Christians also teach that you should worship yourself instead of God? That men are higher than God? That is news to me...
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Mamba this is some personal issue of yours. The laws of physic's are a higher power then you. Don't believe me? Look at gravity try and jump off a ten floor building and flap your arms like a bird your going to hit the ground. We are subject to such laws of a higher power or force they don't change for us. In fact I suspect this is the major advantage of monotheism it appeals to this fact and inserts god in there for nature. As for Lucifer he is a being from some kind of higher plane yes. But so what. This is some personal issue on your part. You even believe this Satan is some physical being from a higher realm and you venerate this being. This is somewhat hypocritical on your part. In fact you claim your worshipping yourself in the mirror came from this being. I don't worship Lucifer if it makes you feel better but I do communicate with this being. Because I want to.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:11 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 am Satanist philosophy is LARPing the Christian beliefs of this Hebrew angel as having rebelled against the God of the Jewish cult that created it in some Jewish heaven.
Instead it is you who is LARPing Christian beliefs. You believe in a higher power just like they do.
Last edited by Don Danko on Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Thats the basic's of every Christian rant about Satanism and Satan. Its from misguided Christians. People then LARP that as Satanism. Just look at EA Koetting's whole zeitgeist be like the Christian ideology of Satan and he was raised Christian.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:16 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:11 am Its all from misguided Christians.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:10 am

I can't take credit for these ideas.
I didn't make anything up, I am not like Maxine that plagiarizes a bunch of texts and puts my own spin on things. These Ideas were around long before I ever thought about them and I mention that in the book of Satan.
So Christians also teach that you should worship yourself instead of God? That men are higher than God? That is news to me...
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

So Judaism started in China around 400-200 B.C.E then?
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:15 am
Don Danko wrote:You have failed to offer any evidence that Satanism is not from Judaism all the evidence shows it is even the name is Hebrew. Your just question begging. That's the price of just making it up as one goes along.
Did I really fail to offer any evidence? Or are you refusing to acknowledge my evidence? The word Satan is a Jewish word I admit this. But the philosophy of Satanism is not the same as that of Judaism. It's closer to what the philosopher Yang Zhu practiced during the warring states period in China 400- 200 years B.C.E.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:17 am Mamba this is some personal issue of yours. The laws of psychic's are a higher power then you. Don't believe me? Look at gravity try and jump off a ten floor building and flap your arms like a bird your going to hit the ground. We are subject to such laws of a higher power or force they don't change for us. In fact I suspect this is the major advantage of monotheism it appeals to this fact and inserts god in there for nature. As for Lucifer he is a being from some kind of higher plane yes. But so what. This is some personal issue on your part. You even believe this Satan is some physical being from a higher realm and you venerate this being. This is somewhat hypocritical on your part. In fact you claim your worshipping yourself in the mirror came from this being. I don't worship Lucifer if it makes you feel better but I do communicate with this being. Because I want to.
"You even believe this Satan is some physical being from a higher realm and you venerate this being."

If you think that, then you don't know anything about me or what I believe.

" I don't worship Lucifer if it makes you feel better but I do communicate with this being. Because I want to."
If you want to worship Lucifer, that is fine too. It's your life and your path. If you only communicate with this being, that is also good.
If Lucifer told you to worship yourself, to empower yourself, then I would say that you are in contact with a positive entity.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Your Youtube video from your sermon that was posted: Everything You Wanted To Know about T4S. States at 3:25 mintues into the video that you and Zola believe Satan is an actual physical being. And you obviously have named how you identify yourself and built an entire MINISTRY around ministering this. That is a form of veneration. So did you change your mind since that video was posted around two weeks ago?

Lucifer never asked me to worship him, if that makes you feel better. He does however tell me to keep doing internal energy practices to develop my soul in a positive direction. He has also shown me advanced practices of how to do this that accelerate the process stuff not in any books.

This Satan entity however was very different it demanded worship and a subservient attitude, non stop hustling for it and just fucked me around with nonsense like the Jew it is. Take all the worst bullshit of Maxine and super charge it. That is what this Satan entity is in a yarmulke. Its name is Hebrew after all here. Sholomotanism.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:23 am
Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:17 am Mamba this is some personal issue of yours. The laws of psychic's are a higher power then you. Don't believe me? Look at gravity try and jump off a ten floor building and flap your arms like a bird your going to hit the ground. We are subject to such laws of a higher power or force they don't change for us. In fact I suspect this is the major advantage of monotheism it appeals to this fact and inserts god in there for nature. As for Lucifer he is a being from some kind of higher plane yes. But so what. This is some personal issue on your part. You even believe this Satan is some physical being from a higher realm and you venerate this being. This is somewhat hypocritical on your part. In fact you claim your worshipping yourself in the mirror came from this being. I don't worship Lucifer if it makes you feel better but I do communicate with this being. Because I want to.
"You even believe this Satan is some physical being from a higher realm and you venerate this being."

" I don't worship Lucifer if it makes you feel better but I do communicate with this being. Because I want to."
If you want to worship Lucifer, that is fine too. It's your life and your path. If you only communicate with this being, that is also good.
If Lucifer told you to worship yourself, to empower yourself, then I would say that you are in contact with a positive entity.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

To further add to this notice one of the first things Maxine did was have her clergy [this was way before I was clergy] do non stop sex rituals to this entity Satan. And then put up the page on indoctrinating people right away to start doing sex rituals to these entities. She bragged a lot in public she was some kind of spirit wife to this Satan entity as well. Doing sex rituals with it all the time. As well as constant normal rituals to it. Notice how much of the original JoS pages where dedicated to rituals to this Satan entity. The consort of this entity is a well known energy vampire and so is the Satan entity as well in these occult texts. It was just vamping people and getting Maxine to hustle for it while vamping her and making her crazy. This is common in the LHP Satanism world. Thankfully I always stayed away from all this sex with demons stuff. That saved me a lot of problems.

This is what happened to Crowley as well. This entity Satan who he called his master just made him crazy on drugs and a sex maniac this included raping animals at his Thelema abbey. And had Crowley and his followers into crazy freaky stuff and drugs to then feed off them. Crowley ended up crazy and in a homeless shelter when he had been born a rich trust fund kid and well off. That house on Lock ness he was doing these Jewish occult rituals to Satan and these entities is also known to be cursed and haunted by evil forces. That even fucked over Led Zeppelin when they bought this place due to the Crowley obsession of one of the members of the band.
This Satan entity however was very different it demanded worship and a subservient attitude, non stop hustling for it and just fucked me around with nonsense like the Jew it is. Take all the worst bullshit of Maxine and super charge it. That is what this Satan entity is in a yarmulke. Its name is Hebrew after all here. Sholomotanism.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:41 am Your Youtube video from your sermon that was posted: Everything You Wanted To Know about T4S. States at 3:25 mintues into the video that you and Zola believe Satan is an actual physical being. And you obviously have named how you identify yourself and built an entire MINISTRY around ministering this. That is a form of veneration. So did you change your mind since that video was posted around two weeks ago?

Lucifer never asked me to worship him, if that makes you feel better. He does however tell me to keep doing internal energy practices to develop my soul in a positive direction. He has also shown me advanced practices of how to do this that accelerate the process stuff not in any books.

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:23 am

My personal view is that the existence of Satan or Lucifer is irrelevant when you worship yourself. I also say this the video. Also keep in mind that my sermons are written to be inclusive towards atheists and theists. It's written for a broad audience. To you the existence of Lucifer is important, as is communication with this entity. To me it is not important, nor is communication with Satan. I have all that I need within me, and I don't need to look to a priest, spirit, entity, God or higher power for anything.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:51 am To further add to this notice one of the first things Maxine did was have her clergy [this was way before I was clergy] do non stop sex rituals to this entity Satan. And then put up the page on indoctrinating people right away to start doing sex rituals to these entities. She bragged a lot in public she was some kind of spirit wife to this Satan entity as well. Doing sex rituals with it all the time. As well as constant normal rituals to it. Notice how much of the original JoS pages where dedicated to rituals to this Satan entity. The consort of this entity is a well known energy vampire and so is the Satan entity as well in these occult texts. It was just vamping people and getting Maxine to hustle for it while vamping her and making her crazy. This is common in the LHP Satanism world. Thankfully I always stayed away from all this sex with demons stuff. That saved me a lot of problems.

This is what happened to Crowley as well. This entity Satan who he called his master just made him crazy on drugs and a sex maniac this included raping animals at his Thelema abbey. And had Crowley and his followers into crazy freaky stuff and drugs to then feed off them. Crowley ended up crazy and in a homeless shelter when he had been born a rich trust fund kid and well off. That house on Lock ness he was doing these Jewish occult rituals to Satan and these entities is also known to be cursed and haunted by evil forces. That even fucked over Led Zeppelin when they bought this place due to the Crowley obsession of one of the members of the band.
That is a bad example. Maxine believed in a higher power, just like you do. She didn't follow the true philosophy of Satan. Also I read the material on JoS, and it's near identical to the doctrines of ONA. Her entire ministry is set up like a pyramid system. Just go on their forum and post something against the narrative if you don't believe me.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

The word Satan already existed before the jews, they appropriated as part of their language to try to change its meaning, as they did with everything.