Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Post by HPBlackMamba »

The truth is that JoS has been denounced by the majority of Satanists out there. Just because I am sharing my views with you, that doesn't mean I am mad or angry. I was merely presenting facts and explaining why I doubt your statements. I don't need you to validate the T4S beliefs, nor are you obligated to believe it.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:05 am The situation with Satanama is if you look at the formula for this Sa is birth, Ta is life Na is death and Ma is rebirth. Which makes Satan by this Sanskrit mantra literally one of death. The ending of life.

If you take Nama Sata and arrange it to Satanama it still does not change Satan is the ending of life. Satan is the angel of death.
Snakeway wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:52 pm The ancient Sanskrit mantra and greeting Namaste in its original and most ancient form is spelled Namasta. The full spelling of this is with the letter S which is Sa in Sanskrit.

Making Namasata. Nama Sata, which is paying homage to the name of the indwelling God, Sata. In Sanskrit Sata is also spelled with the nasal ending. Making Sata......SATAN.

Hence the ancient greeting to indwelling spirit the indwelling god, Nama Satan.

Satanama holds the same meaning obviously as Nama Satan.
Then comes the jew and ''Satan is Hebrew to...''. This is what I believe, or something like this.
So now it is not Hebrew anymore, it is Sanskrit to death. You changed again.
Wouldn't that be satana instead of Satan then to mean death? And what with the change of meaning? Some people say Sa means truth and tan means eternal, and others say Sa means birth and Ta life.

The way I see it knowledge has been lost and judging by the way jews behave this is about some appropriation and change of meaning with lots of slander. And more important than all, my personal experience with this being called Satan is positive.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:48 am Here is the link to back my statement that JoS is rejected by the most notable Satanic groups internationally. JoS is the laughing stock of the internet, just because you were a clergy there for 16 years doesn't mean anything.
https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress ... te-period/
In my opinion this appeal to authority figure or to number of followers is the weakest defence of a point. Most people are christians or muslism so according to this line of thought what they say should hold more value because of this.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:16 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:48 am Here is the link to back my statement that JoS is rejected by the most notable Satanic groups internationally. JoS is the laughing stock of the internet, just because you were a clergy there for 16 years doesn't mean anything.
https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress ... te-period/
In my opinion this appeal to authority figure or to number of followers is the weakest defence of a point. Most people are christians or muslism so according to this line of thought what they say should hold more value because of this.
I wasn't appealing to an authority figure or number of followers. I was just linking to the the source for my statement that notable groups denounce JoS so that people can see that I am not making this stuff up. Of course, I have no problem with the JoS even though I disagree with some of their beliefs.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:46 am Zena Lavey called her father's organization a cult and simply a projection of her fathers own ego. Who she refers to as a con man with a puerile ideology of just being a sociopath. Zena stated her fathers cult left a lot of people psychologically damaged and mentally traumatized. And she founded an organization to help them heal from the abuse of the CoS.

Zach Black follows this ideology and has spent most of his life making videos about his life as a criminal dealing drugs, being on all kinds of drugs and booze as an addict and being in and out of rehab and prison for drugs. These are not people I would offer as some kind of a statement to Satanism as an appeal to authority. It just further proves my point of what these entities including the Satan entity do to people.

Some blog from a guy who brags he cucks himself with dating professional whores who work in an exploitive industry full of drugs and insanity a dude who is a furry which is a fetish sub culture based on animal rape and a blog from a mentality ill and obsessive individual which legitimately is full of slander. Is your argument.

Other people's opinion of the JoS do not invalidate close to 16 years of my personal experience of having been a Satanist and having worked with these entities including Satan. You just seem to be mad at me for not validating some ideology of yours and just want to minimize myself out of your pointless anger, maybe resentment as you and Zola got into contact with me and offered me a position in your clergy right away which I turned down. Which I didn't do out of rudeness I was just tired from years of working seven days a week as clergy. Maybe you should have asked the criminal drug addict, STD cuck weirdo or animal rape obsessed furry. Just another day in Satanism.
Don't blame the stupidity of people taking drugs and becoming addicts on some fucking entity. At the end of the day they were the ones who shoved it into their bodies not some random entity.

Just seems like yet another way to run from any accountability. To blame someone else for your own stupid choices. You know like a victim does.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 am Of course, I have no problem with the JoS even though I disagree with some of their beliefs.
But I do
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm
HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 am Of course, I have no problem with the JoS even though I disagree with some of their beliefs.
But I do
I know this is off topic, but what is your problem? what do you have against them?
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Your ad populum argument fails when its full of worthless freaks, criminal drug addicts and general cultists of a strange con artist. Find something other then a circus show. It almost makes the JoS look good. But then again Satanism is cursed so whatever.

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:13 am The truth is that JoS has been denounced by the majority of Satanists out there. Just because I am sharing my views with you, that doesn't mean I am mad or angry. I was merely presenting facts and explaining why I doubt your statements.I don't need you to validate the T4S beliefs nor are you obligated to believe it.
Last edited by Don Danko on Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I answered your claims of it being a Sanskrit formula according to the instructions on this mantra from the works of the Yogi Bhajan who put this mantra out there.
Snakeway wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:12 am

So now it is not Hebrew anymore, it is Sanskrit to death. You changed again.
Wouldn't that be satana instead of Satan then to mean death? And what with the change of meaning? Some people say Sa means truth and tan means eternal, and others say Sa means birth and Ta life.

The way I see it knowledge has been lost and judging by the way jews behave this is about some appropriation and change of meaning with lots of slander. And more important than all, my personal experience with this being called Satan is positive.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:03 pm
Snakeway wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm
But I do
I know this is off topic, but what is your problem? what do you have against them?
They have not paid for some crimes
Last edited by Snakeway on Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.