Post your favorite Satanic Music videos here

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Post your favorite Satanic Music videos here

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

totally agree. Its fun and whats wrong with that? Nothing. We need more light hearted fun and just pure artistic expression in this world. Its good for the soul :)

“He said a big part of spirituality is just learning who you are and coming to terms with it, and that people feeling free to do the things they like is a good thing. He said it isn't bad for people to have fun or be happy.”

True. We are constantly discovering who the being is inhabiting this 'house' of flesh. And we (real humans with souls I mean) we constantly change and evolve. What was true a few years ago to us may not be so now. We change and grow. Happiness and laughter is food for the soul.

Speaking of making costumes, lol. I'm exploring japanese boro boro inspired patchwork and shibori dying. It's so interesting and fun! Putting my own spin on it of course, drawing from my painting background as well. Taking old clothes that you love but no longer fit, cutting them up and re-imagining them into a new thing, adding patchwork, painting into them, etc..... Its really fun. Its wearable art. Who says the only kind of painting has to be on a canvas?
Boro means, literally, “tatters.” repurposing saved garment pieces and other handmade and hand-dyed fabrics into a patchwork built up from many layers and used to repurpose old clothing or other items. The more tattered the better. Also making handmade ceramic buttons for the clothing pieces. They become one of a kind wearable art works.

If I were doing cosplay, I'd definitely be making my own costumes! Lol. So much fun!

My time as a dream yogin (the 90's) was spent being lucid and going out of body several nights a week so I was doing the same thing you're describing. Doing that rather than 'sleeping'.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well, enjoying life and have a positive spiritual mentor to encourage you. We all could use one :D

Horror films. Ugh. not a big fan though some are ok....I guess.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Owen

Post by Owen »

Hey, I'm glad to hear your astral projection is going well! Good on ya. I'm also glad to hear that your mental health is fine. It's okay if you don't like horrors some people are not but i just love scary stuff. Lol hope you've had a good day nice to see you back! :)

Meteor wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:48 pm
Owen wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:21 pm Hmm, well... I don't like it as much. It's not my cup of tea. How are you anyway?
I'm well, thank you. Astral projection has been going easier for me lately, so I try to substitute it for sleep when possible. Now it's like I get to live my physical life while awake, and a second life elsewhere while I'm asleep (several nights a week at least). There I can see a friend of mine whose physical body recently expired and others too, so it's nice. She doesn't want to reincarnate, but fortunately there's no rush in her case anyway, as her spirit lover looks after her and keeps her spirit safe.

It's also fun to meet up on that side with trusted online friends who can astral project, and see how our experiences line up. I'm used to it by now, but they often tell me it's precious to them to have the things they experience "verified" by someone else like that, especially if they've been going at it alone up until now. Having learned from my past mistakes, I made sure to warn them to be mindful of how they frame their experiences though and stay grounded, but they're reasonable enough to know that anyway.

Besides the other world often warming my heart, my physical life is going well too. It's a lot more stable now and I'm happy about that. My mental health has improved too.
Owen wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:23 pm I'm more into horror flims lol 😆
I don't like horror myself lol. I suppose what I like about the anime style is that it looks cute and often very colorful, so it's pleasing to the eyes. Spiritual themes are also much more common than in Western media, due to the Japanese culture being so different. But it really depends; as with Western films and cartoons, there's a really wide variety.
EnergyExpertise

Post by EnergyExpertise »

Meteor wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:26 pm Here's an interesting but slightly dark Japanese song I found about comfortably deceitful spirits (English subtitles are available):
This song is very profound and it has a deep meaning indeed!

Thank you for sharing it
EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:26 pm What do you hate about anime?
Just so you know, when it comes to me, I don't have any problems with anime 😆.

What anime have you been recently watching?

I watched Ghost in the Shell this summer and it was beautiful.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Meteor

Post by Meteor »

EnergyExpertise wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:33 pm This song is very profound and it has a deep meaning indeed!

Thank you for sharing it
You're welcome.
EnergyExpertise wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:35 pm Just so you know, when it comes to me, I don't have any problems with anime 😆.

I haven't watched much anime yet this year, but one I enjoyed last year is Call of the Night. This electronic/instrumental background music stood out to me in episode 2:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"It's okay if you don't like horrors some people are not but i just love scary stuff. Lol"

I don't like horror (as in slasher gore I mean) but I do like scary 'paranormal' movies. And comedy ones like shawn of the dead.
I actually recently was inspired by my guide to revisit a few olden goldies and looking at them now I'm amazed how much is predictive programming and soft disclosure. This is a common tactic of the enemy of humanity. They put true things into the movies so they've 'told' us....and also its a great way to shut people down who start to question reality and their narratives, they can then say oh you watch too much star trek or whatever, and say the person is 'crazy'......

Serapis (Satan)

Owen

Post by Owen »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:05 pm "It's okay if you don't like horrors some people are not but i just love scary stuff. Lol"

I don't like horror (as in slasher gore I mean) but I do like scary 'paranormal' movies. And comedy ones like shawn of the dead.
I actually recently was inspired by my guide to revisit a few olden goldies and looking at them now I'm amazed how much is predictive programming and soft disclosure. This is a common tactic of the enemy of humanity. They put true things into the movies so they've 'told' us....and also its a great way to shut people down who start to question reality and their narratives, they can then say oh you watch too much star trek or whatever, and say the person is 'crazy'......
Oh yes, I love paranormal movies and comedies! I loved watching Shawn of the dead. That flim has me in stitches. Lol

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:05 pm "This is a common tactic of the enemy of humanity. They put true things into the movies so they've 'told' us....and also its a great way to shut people down who start to question reality and their narratives, they can then say oh you watch too much star trek or whatever, and say the person is 'crazy'......"
True yes, I've noticed that too!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"This electronic/instrumental background music stood out to me in episode 2"

just listened to it; its very nice, moody, evocative.

this is still one of my all time faves:

I think the most wonderful thing about this music is it speaks to freedom: Of true sovereignty and rediscovery of the divinity inherent in the human soul that cannot ever be silenced or crushed. We always rise up, like a phoenix from the ashes. Always. The human spirit is beautiful and indomitable, and meant to soar, like an eagle. We might be bloodied, but we are eternal and eternally beautiful in our souls. It's pure poetry and joy

Serapis (Satan)

EnergyExpertise

Meteor wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:05 pm
EnergyExpertise wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:33 pm This song is very profound and it has a deep meaning indeed!

Thank you for sharing it
You're welcome.
EnergyExpertise wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:35 pm Just so you know, when it comes to me, I don't have any problems with anime 😆.

I haven't watched much anime yet this year, but one I enjoyed last year is Call of the Night. This electronic/instrumental background music stood out to me in episode 2:
I have listened to it and I can say it is very great.

Thanks for posting it :)