The Inner Doctrine Of The Vril Society

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
White Mage

Re: The Inner Doctrine Of The Vril Society

Post by White Mage »

Agreed. I also believe that even within the occult organizations surrounding the NS at the time, there was a fair bit of infighting and disagreements. The Thule and Vril societies I considered to be the most legitimate and accurate in terms of their knowledge and objectives. Especially since you have Hausofer who visited Tibetan Lamas and forged connections with the spiritual/occult groups in that area. Then you have some other Theosophical groups and Ariosophical groups that, while in the right direction, I consider to be still a little corrupted/off the mark - incorporating Kabbalah and corrupted freemasonic aspects here or there.

I made a video a while back on False Dichotomies in Corrupted Spirituality, talking about LHP vs RHP stuff, and I mentioned Blavatsky in that video. While there are things about Theosophy I like, I'm not entirely a fan of Blavatsky. She talked about having been trained under Rabbis in the past, among other things. There's a reason you can find Blavatsky's books pushed in every major bookstore around the world alongside all this New Age "angel/ceremonial" magick stuff, whereas legit aryan occult works are quite hard to find. With most quote on quote occult material, you have to separate the meat from the bones. Mark Pinkham is another example of that.

I'm curious if you know the full story with what was going on with Karl Maria Wiligut, Himmler's personal top occultist? What was going on between him and Von List? I've heard that apparently Wiligut had some personal beef with List and some other groups, and tried to pressure Himmler to shut these organizations down?

Either way, I pretty much agree with you on what you've said, we as a people need to start rebuilding the next Vril and Thule societies of the 21st century to make the world a better place for everyone. That's also why I'm hoping to find some direct sources or references as to specific practices they used. Everyone can claim to be channeling entities or whatever, but very few actually produce results validating they are the real deal. Maria Orsic helped Schuman produce technical documents on advanced flying machines and saucers, which was confirmed by allied intelligence.

Otherwise, I've been more or less trying to piece together what legitimate spiritual practices would look like, incorporating parts here and there from different occult schools while stripping away what I suspect to be corruptions. It's sort of like doing a logic puzzle, where you don't know all the answers, but can use logic to deduce answers and piece together this puzzle.

I'll post another topic on this forum about one interest occult group I've been researching. Interested in what your thoughts are on this...
Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:07 am It does seem I was probably off about Hitler, however I had to go through a lot of material and came to understood the Esoteric Hitlerism that Maxine wanted me to promote was nonsense. I would say Hitler was some kind of occultist and was working within his own nation in the time and place for that time. And the German occultists of the Vril Society where in contact with our Gods had managed to create a break away civilization which is why it was attacked from the start so violently.

However they made mistakes due to the situation they where in. However that was then and we are here now and we can win in the now. I think its the best idea to continue on in our time in with developing this further to its full ability with spiritual practices, Aryan theosophy, rituals and study of everything including esoteric and moving this foreword in the now. But that means like the esoteric Buddhist's state if you see Buddha on the road.... Same with Adolf Hitler. That allows us to be free on being stuck in the Hitler fandom where we hang out with Wayne Newton and Ruhe and worship Buddha Hitler.... Hitler would not have wanted that from his own statements. He would have wanted his race to advance past him and all this and move on with something new. With respects to the past we move onto the now and future of something better.

What you stated in your esoteric documentary we need to find the wisdom of the green man [ who is the Aryan god Lucifer] and we need to build our own Jedi order of Aryan mystic's real spiritually practicing adepts who are excellent men and women willing to devote their life to our people and spiritual evolution of our people and world. We can do this now and here.
Ah, I see. Thanks good to know, Zola. I was worried that maybe Don went a bit too far into the political topic, since I thought politics weren't necessarily allowed on this forum - at least, until now, as there's a new political subforum on the website.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:29 am "Don Danko, did your other article get deleted?

I remember I recently read the "Esoteric Practices of the Vril Society" and wanted to reply, but now it seems like its gone... "

White Mage, Don himself deleted it. I don't know why. The T4S won't delete peoples writings, we're a free speech platform. Only if its spam or illegal content.
Don Danko

Re: The Inner Doctrine Of The Vril Society

Post by Don Danko »

Blavatsky's movement was still one of the main factors of the time. This is why they created as they called it 'Aryan Theosophy' to attempt to build a paradigm on the subject without the Jewish add in. The Theosophical societies where banned by the Third Reich in the 1930's for not being in line with the doctrine of the Reich.

Karl Maria Wiligut was certified as insane when he was checked into a mental hospital in the early 1920's. His strange claims are about building up his own delusions of grandeur and gaining a following around it. He even claimed the bible was originally written in German.

Hausofer created the Vril and Thule societies. The books claim he was initiated into esoteric Buddhist practices in the far east from having studied these and gone through training in one of their off branch systems from Japan. Its Varja which is based on Tummo practices its from the ancient Bon Po system 'The Great Perfection' system is Varja. I wrote about this in the article I just put on building the light body the practical methods. That article has the main techniques and they are powerful and simple.
White Mage wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:50 pm Agreed. I also believe that even within the occult organizations surrounding the NS at the time, there was a fair bit of infighting and disagreements. The Thule and Vril societies I considered to be the most legitimate and accurate in terms of their knowledge and objectives. Especially since you have Hausofer who visited Tibetan Lamas and forged connections with the spiritual/occult groups in that area. Then you have some other Theosophical groups and Ariosophical groups that, while in the right direction, I consider to be still a little corrupted/off the mark - incorporating Kabbalah and corrupted freemasonic aspects here or there.

I made a video a while back on False Dichotomies in Corrupted Spirituality, talking about LHP vs RHP stuff, and I mentioned Blavatsky in that video. While there are things about Theosophy I like, I'm not entirely a fan of Blavatsky. She talked about having been trained under Rabbis in the past, among other things. There's a reason you can find Blavatsky's books pushed in every major bookstore around the world alongside all this New Age "angel/ceremonial" magick stuff, whereas legit aryan occult works are quite hard to find. With most quote on quote occult material, you have to separate the meat from the bones. Mark Pinkham is another example of that.

I'm curious if you know the full story with what was going on with Karl Maria Wiligut, Himmler's personal top occultist? What was going on between him and Von List? I've heard that apparently Wiligut had some personal beef with List and some other groups, and tried to pressure Himmler to shut these organizations down?

Either way, I pretty much agree with you on what you've said, we as a people need to start rebuilding the next Vril and Thule societies of the 21st century to make the world a better place for everyone. That's also why I'm hoping to find some direct sources or references as to specific practices they used. Everyone can claim to be channeling entities or whatever, but very few actually produce results validating they are the real deal. Maria Orsic helped Schuman produce technical documents on advanced flying machines and saucers, which was confirmed by allied intelligence.

Otherwise, I've been more or less trying to piece together what legitimate spiritual practices would look like, incorporating parts here and there from different occult schools while stripping away what I suspect to be corruptions. It's sort of like doing a logic puzzle, where you don't know all the answers, but can use logic to deduce answers and piece together this puzzle.

I'll post another topic on this forum about one interest occult group I've been researching. Interested in what your thoughts are on this...