Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Thunderbolt

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by Thunderbolt »

Is there any captions I'm hard of hearing ? I'm interested. Did you read my post about Hitler I was making comparisons myself to this technically I'm trolling JoS members but I'm speaking truth as well.
AnonPoster

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by AnonPoster »

this should be moved to the political forum. or it is only political when it is in favor of Hitler? Should i be surprised this coming from zola jew and mambaphobe?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:44 am this should be moved to the political forum. or it is only political when it is in favor of Hitler? Should i be surprised this coming from zola jew and mambaphobe?
They'll likely move it to the political form; once they take notice... If not; then they won't simply, because they would like to make it look like the Jews hate Hitler; which in reality... They don't. Hitler gave them the holocaust card; which has given the Jew much power... Hitler also helped establish the state of Israel; ultimately giving the Jews a platform of the international world stage. World War 2 united the Jews; and it could of never happened without a "Major villain" against the Jewish people; which Adolf Hitler once. Adolf Hitler did more for the Jews than he ever ever took from them; and that's a fact.

And the only ones that would argue against that fact is weak gentiles that want to live in their own fantasy world ((namely; whites)), and Jews that would like to keep their criminal empire from ever being fully exposed; which Hitler and Nazi Germany was a part of.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:25 am Is there any captions I'm hard of hearing ? I'm interested. Did you read my post about Hitler I was making comparisons myself to this technically I'm trolling JoS members but I'm speaking truth as well.
No, I haven't... And unfortunately there is no captions.=( Sorry.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

It only becomes a card when someone kill Jews, other group of people when killed don't receive anything nor have a card in their hands. So either Jews become untouchable and no one take any action against them because they don't want to give the Jews any card or people defend themselves from the Jews and give the jew a card? How Dumb is this? How is this Different fom the Jesus Hijack of ''I will save from what i will do to you if you don't behave the way I want''?

But I doubt that since you didn't understood the ''exemple'' thing you will understand what I just said this time....
Last edited by Snakeway on Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:10 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:44 am this should be moved to the political forum. or it is only political when it is in favor of Hitler? Should i be surprised this coming from zola jew and mambaphobe?
They'll likely move it to the political form; once they take notice... If not; then they won't simply, because they would like to make it look like the Jews hate Hitler; which in reality... They don't. Hitler gave them the holocaust card; which has given the Jew much power... Hitler also helped establish the state of Israel; ultimately giving the Jews a platform of the international world stage. World War 2 united the Jews; and it could of never happened without a "Major villain" against the Jewish people; which Adolf Hitler once. Adolf Hitler did more for the Jews than he ever ever took from them; and that's a fact.

And the only ones that would argue against that fact is weak gentiles that want to live in their own fantasy world ((namely; whites)), and Jews that would like to keep their criminal empire from ever being fully exposed; which Hitler and Nazi Germany was a part of.
I was once a part of all of this. A Nazi and fully dedicated Satanist. Because I'm different and often challenge authority, they HATED it. Anyone who disagree with anyone is often resorting to insults lol. So when I get called a kike I embrace it because Satan means an adversary and who basically against Nazism via Hitler as said? The Jews. Unfortunately the Jews play the Martyr, victim. It's no different than feminism when women play victim and being oppressed, promote women's empowerment while now there's the psychology of hatred of men calling them defective and other unpleasantness that psychology tells women that to be cured is to eliminate manhood. I'm just pointing out they are all the same source.

So because a kike is anyone who don't agree there's another source that the Jews are given the devil's name. (The ones I'm talking about are not Zionists who are Nazi Jews but regular ones not a part of) if that's true then I am a proud adversary to this fallacy.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 am

I was once a part of all of this. A Nazi and fully dedicated Satanist. Because I'm different and often challenge authority, they HATED it. Anyone who disagree with anyone is often resorting to insults lol. So when I get called a kike I embrace it because Satan means an adversary and who basically against Nazism via Hitler as said? The Jews. Unfortunately the Jews play the Martyr, victim. It's no different than feminism when women play victim and being oppressed, promote women's empowerment while now there's the psychology of hatred of men calling them defective and other unpleasantness that psychology tells women that to be cured is to eliminate manhood. I'm just pointing out they are all the same source.
They simply abuse you and play the victim to see if you accepted that it is morally wrong not to accept being abused. It is christianity in many different forms
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:24 am It only becomes a card when someone kill Jews, other group of people when killed don't receive anything nor have a card in their hands. So either Jews become untouchable and no one take any action against them because they don't want to give the Jews any card or people defend themselves from the Jews and give the jew a card? How Dumb is this? How is this Different fom the Jesus Hijack of ''I will save from what i will do to you if you don't behave the way I want''?

But I doubt that since you didn't understood the ''exemple'' thing you will understand what I just said this time....
The Jews sometimes give themselves that card; and they'll even go as far as genociding their own, like they did with Hitler; who could of been Jewish himself... Top nazis such as Eichmann and Goebbels both looked Jewish, along with Himmler. Eichmann almost looks full blown Jewish.

Ultimately though; no one gives anyone any card on this planet; unless you're one of the alien 'Gods' that control this planet, so I won't be giving Jews ultimate credit in anything they do, because ultimately it boils down to the heart of the Hydra; which is alien... The Jews are just one head on that Hydra. Their race will never truly come to an end; until one destroy's the heart.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:40 am
Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:24 am It only becomes a card when someone kill Jews, other group of people when killed don't receive anything nor have a card in their hands. So either Jews become untouchable and no one take any action against them because they don't want to give the Jews any card or people defend themselves from the Jews and give the jew a card? How Dumb is this? How is this Different fom the Jesus Hijack of ''I will save from what i will do to you if you don't behave the way I want''?

The Jews sometimes give themselves that card; and they'll even go as far as genociding their own, like they did with Hitler; who could of been Jewish himself... Top nazis such as Eichmann and Goebbels both looked Jewish, along with Himmler. Eichmann almost looks full blown Jewish.
I rest my case.