Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Snakeway

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:40 am
The Jews sometimes give themselves that card; and they'll even go as far as genociding their own, like they did with Hitler; who could of been Jewish himself... Top nazis such as Eichmann and Goebbels both looked Jewish, along with Himmler. Eichmann almost looks full blown Jewish.

Every citizen in Nazi german had their ancestor tracked and if you were as much as 1/4 Jewish you were considered a Mischling, but somehow this Top Nazis scaped this in you mind? With you is a waste of time. What is your goal Here?
ImprisonedSoul

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:10 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:44 am this should be moved to the political forum. or it is only political when it is in favor of Hitler? Should i be surprised this coming from zola jew and mambaphobe?
They'll likely move it to the political form; once they take notice... If not; then they won't simply, because they would like to make it look like the Jews hate Hitler; which in reality... They don't. Hitler gave them the holocaust card; which has given the Jew much power... Hitler also helped establish the state of Israel; ultimately giving the Jews a platform of the international world stage. World War 2 united the Jews; and it could of never happened without a "Major villain" against the Jewish people; which Adolf Hitler once. Adolf Hitler did more for the Jews than he ever ever took from them; and that's a fact.

And the only ones that would argue against that fact is weak gentiles that want to live in their own fantasy world ((namely; whites)), and Jews that would like to keep their criminal empire from ever being fully exposed; which Hitler and Nazi Germany was a part of.
I was once a part of all of this. A Nazi and fully dedicated Satanist. Because I'm different and often challenge authority, they HATED it. Anyone who disagree with anyone is often resorting to insults lol. So when I get called a kike I embrace it because Satan means an adversary and who basically against Nazism via Hitler as said? The Jews. Unfortunately the Jews play the Martyr, victim. It's no different than feminism when women play victim and being oppressed, promote women's empowerment while now there's the psychology of hatred of men calling them defective and other unpleasantness that psychology tells women that to be cured is to eliminate manhood. I'm just pointing out they are all the same source.

So because a kike is anyone who don't agree there's another source that the Jews are given the devil's name. (The ones I'm talking about are not Zionists who are Nazi Jews but regular ones not a part of) if that's true then I am a proud adversary to this fallacy.
Well; I don't want to promote women as being "Special" myself; but I do have to be honest; we're all oppressed here... Women, men... All gentile races ((doesn't matter what color)). The psychic side of the soul/ the feminine side ((that women are more tied into then men)) is what humanity is cut-off from; and because we're cut off from this side of the soul, our masculine side is also vulnerable to attack and the system does attack it... But the part of us that is DEAD/ or more-so than not is the sacred feminine... The psychic mind. Women will never get the equality that they seek; until the heart of the hydra dies... And we re-connect with the sacred feminine once again (('assuming' we ever were connected with it to begin)). Women won't get the platform ((of "Equality")) that they want within this matrix; and as long as they falsely believe that they can, then feminism is nothing more than an attack upon males and females... A lot like the BLM ((Black lives matter)) movement... It's a movement that is *DESIGNED* to destroy the black community; while also holding back whites... Or any other other race that isn't black, but mostly... It's an attack upon black people.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:46 am
The Jews sometimes give themselves that card; and they'll even go as far as genociding their own, like they did with Hitler; who could of been Jewish himself... Top nazis such as Eichmann and Goebbels both looked Jewish, along with Himmler. Eichmann almost looks full blown Jewish.

Every citizen in Nazi german had their ancestor tracked and if you were as much as 1/4 Jewish you were considered a Mischling, but somehow this Top Nazis scaped this in you mind? With you is a waste of time. What is your goal Here?
I highly doubt that... There was likely special exceptions made for certain people; if that were the case... I also read sources that said Hitler allowed Jews into their ranks; just as long as the Jewish blood was thin... Still; I doubt Hitler's own DNA was checked; along with other top Nazis.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

The christian game is- Women are opressed now I abuse you in ''x way'' and if you don't accept the abuse you are against women(misogyny).

You can change the word women for Blacks, gays, rapefugees, the environment, and misogyny with racist, homophobe.....

The Issue is never women, blacks, gays, the environment. It is if you accept the abuse and is a christian in your mind and soul.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:51 am

I highly doubt that... There was likely special exceptions made for certain people; if that were the case... I also read sources that said Hitler allowed Jews into their ranks; just as long as the Jewish blood was thin... Still; I doubt Hitler's own DNA was checked; along with other top Nazis.

It is called the Nuremberg Race Laws
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... -race-laws
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:54 am The christian game is- Women are opressed now I abuse you in ''x way'' and if you don't accept the abuse you are against women(misogyny).

You can change the word women for Blacks, gays, rapefugees, the environment, and misogyny with racist, homophobe.....

The Issue is never women, blacks, gays, the environment. It is if you accept the abuse and is a christian in your mind and soul.
And even if that is true... That Hitler and none of his top Nazis were Jewish; that still doesn't rule out the fact that he could of been an alien hybrid ((possible RH- blood type)): Hitler did ((after all)) carry himself like a faggot. He had a womanly move about him... He also had very feminine hips too.

Those who control humanity; do it from higher dimensions... The alien 'Gods' are those that do. No leader has any absolute power on this planet; and all humans are puppets to the system ((for the most part)), so even if Hitler wasn't a kike or wasn't a hybrid of some sort ((which I doubt)), he would still be a puppet to very advanced astral entities/ E.T.s that control human beings through telepathy; and other psychic means... We're also at a disadvantage when it comes to psychological warfare as well; we're all products of BRAINWASHING by their system... We're all cut off from certain genes that would likely allow access to higher states of mind and being ((through consciousness)); I believe... For example our dormant psychic senses are likely due to certain DNA being "turned off"... That's probably where junk DNA comes from. There's many factors at play when it comes to humanity's imprisonment/ 'enslavement'.

As for women and the darker races... Women and the darker races resort to these lowly actions ((such as rape and "whining about equality")) due to being victims of the system. Sure; we attack whites in a number of ways, but it also goes both ways... In different ways; of course. Again though; this wouldn't be the case if humanity was allowed to pursue occult power and knowledge.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:56 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:51 am

It is called the Nuremberg Race Laws
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... -race-laws
Cool, but that still doesn't mean that Hitler was legit.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:01 am Hitler did ((after all)) carry himself like a faggot. He had a womanly move about him... He also had very feminine hips too.

This would be his preference and choice. I don't care if he were to be a total gay guy. It is about what he stands for, not him as a person.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:46 am
Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:10 am

They'll likely move it to the political form; once they take notice... If not; then they won't simply, because they would like to make it look like the Jews hate Hitler; which in reality... They don't. Hitler gave them the holocaust card; which has given the Jew much power... Hitler also helped establish the state of Israel; ultimately giving the Jews a platform of the international world stage. World War 2 united the Jews; and it could of never happened without a "Major villain" against the Jewish people; which Adolf Hitler once. Adolf Hitler did more for the Jews than he ever ever took from them; and that's a fact.

And the only ones that would argue against that fact is weak gentiles that want to live in their own fantasy world ((namely; whites)), and Jews that would like to keep their criminal empire from ever being fully exposed; which Hitler and Nazi Germany was a part of.
I was once a part of all of this. A Nazi and fully dedicated Satanist. Because I'm different and often challenge authority, they HATED it. Anyone who disagree with anyone is often resorting to insults lol. So when I get called a kike I embrace it because Satan means an adversary and who basically against Nazism via Hitler as said? The Jews. Unfortunately the Jews play the Martyr, victim. It's no different than feminism when women play victim and being oppressed, promote women's empowerment while now there's the psychology of hatred of men calling them defective and other unpleasantness that psychology tells women that to be cured is to eliminate manhood. I'm just pointing out they are all the same source.

So because a kike is anyone who don't agree there's another source that the Jews are given the devil's name. (The ones I'm talking about are not Zionists who are Nazi Jews but regular ones not a part of) if that's true then I am a proud adversary to this fallacy.
Well; I don't want to promote women as being "Special" myself; but I do have to be honest; we're all oppressed here... Women, men... All gentile races ((doesn't matter what color)). The psychic side of the soul/ the feminine side ((that women are more tied into then men)) is what humanity is cut-off from; and because we're cut off from this side of the soul, our masculine side is also vulnerable to attack and the system does attack it... But the part of us that is DEAD/ or more-so than not is the sacred feminine... The psychic mind. Women will never get the equality that they seek; until the heart of the hydra dies... And we re-connect with the sacred feminine once again (('assuming' we ever were connected with it to begin)).
I'm actually sort of a spokesperson to raise awareness of that men suffer from misandry coming from patriarchy and it's opposite feminism. The issues with men suffer in silence because their cases are not taken seriously and the system favors women.

So I do agree with you about what you are saying about BLM same can be applied to LGBTQ and other races. Everything is just a shit show to keep people in constant war, manipulated.

Personally I think women have become way too masculine and that's not really attractive and visa versa for feminine men. Everything is designed to divide and conquer.
Last edited by Thunderbolt on Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:01 am
due to being victims of the system.
If you want to abuse anyone in any way and expect them to accept it by playing the victim this behaviour is due to you being a christian. Why do you cry a river of tears when people strike back? Don't strike first and no one will strike BACK, and if someone does strike back don't play the VICTIM