Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
ImprisonedSoul

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:05 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:46 am
Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 am

I was once a part of all of this. A Nazi and fully dedicated Satanist. Because I'm different and often challenge authority, they HATED it. Anyone who disagree with anyone is often resorting to insults lol. So when I get called a kike I embrace it because Satan means an adversary and who basically against Nazism via Hitler as said? The Jews. Unfortunately the Jews play the Martyr, victim. It's no different than feminism when women play victim and being oppressed, promote women's empowerment while now there's the psychology of hatred of men calling them defective and other unpleasantness that psychology tells women that to be cured is to eliminate manhood. I'm just pointing out they are all the same source.

So because a kike is anyone who don't agree there's another source that the Jews are given the devil's name. (The ones I'm talking about are not Zionists who are Nazi Jews but regular ones not a part of) if that's true then I am a proud adversary to this fallacy.
Well; I don't want to promote women as being "Special" myself; but I do have to be honest; we're all oppressed here... Women, men... All gentile races ((doesn't matter what color)). The psychic side of the soul/ the feminine side ((that women are more tied into then men)) is what humanity is cut-off from; and because we're cut off from this side of the soul, our masculine side is also vulnerable to attack and the system does attack it... But the part of us that is DEAD/ or more-so than not is the sacred feminine... The psychic mind. Women will never get the equality that they seek; until the heart of the hydra dies... And we re-connect with the sacred feminine once again (('assuming' we ever were connected with it to begin)).
Mind you I'm not referring to women who hate men and try to control or change them and exert control in every relationship,. The system favors women, psychology and psychotherapy also promotes misandry. By the way feminism thrives on patriarchy. I personally think women are way too masculine they want to be treated as equals but complain when they have to do everything on their own. It's out of balance and try to eliminate men or make them slaves and manipulate. Patriarchy and feminism do oppress what's natural of men and women and I think chivalry is bullshit since it's origins are in gynocentrism.

Just as men who suppressed their feminine side often did because it's used against them. You can blame patriarchy for that! So two sides of the same coin. Meant to wage war between the sexes.

I'm just generalizing here but I'm making reference that it's all a system used to divide and conquer whether it's Jews or not. Whatever it is an enemy for sure.

No... That's just simply not true. I'm sorry to say, and I don't mean to start any argument out of this discussion, but the system is anti-feminine. They promote the female side of the soul in all the wrong ways; to where it seems like women are inferior and/or also inherently evil too, and it does the same to the darker races... The system itself is designed to keep humanity from realizing 1. Their true origins, 2. their true **Psychic** potential ((which can only be accessed through the female side of the soul)), and 3. the fact we're psychic exploits for aliens that are likely energy vampires ((by nature)). The Jews are a front race... I'd say. They're not the ones calling the shots, but there's an alien force BEHIND them that are... If the Jews were left to their own device it would only be a matter of time before all gentiles wiped them out, because we're inherently stronger than they are... They wouldn't be able to survive against a humanity that wasn't "kept at bay" by aliens that operate from higher dimensions.

It's the psychic side of the soul that women tie into the most/ which is also the FEMALE side... The third eye that allows us to see into the spirit realm is ruled by feminine/ YIN energies. It is the *HIDDEN* world... The color black which is the YIN.
ImprisonedSoul

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:08 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:01 am
due to being victims of the system.
If you want to abuse anyone in any way and expect them to accept it by playing the victim this behaviour is due to you being a christian. Why do you cry a river of tears when people strike back? Don't strike first and no one will strike BACK, and if someone does strike back don't play the VICTIM
What the fuck are you talking about...? Quit projecting. :) I'm not striking at anyone; BESIDES the system. I don't blame white people for **ANY** of my woes, so fuck off... lol.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:13 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:01 am
due to being victims of the system.
If you want to abuse anyone in any way and expect them to accept it by playing the victim this behaviour is due to you being a christian. Why do you cry a river of tears when people strike back? Don't strike first and no one will strike BACK, and if someone does strike back don't play the VICTIM
What the fuck are you talking about...? Quit projecting. :) I'm not striking at anyone; BESIDES the system. I don't blame white people for **ANY** of my woes, so fuck off... lol.
You are living in a country made by white people, by doing this you are striking, then if you were kicked out of the country you would start crying oppression and play the victim.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:10 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:46 am

Well; I don't want to promote women as being "Special" myself; but I do have to be honest; we're all oppressed here... Women, men... All gentile races ((doesn't matter what color)). The psychic side of the soul/ the feminine side ((that women are more tied into then men)) is what humanity is cut-off from; and because we're cut off from this side of the soul, our masculine side is also vulnerable to attack and the system does attack it... But the part of us that is DEAD/ or more-so than not is the sacred feminine... The psychic mind. Women will never get the equality that they seek; until the heart of the hydra dies... And we re-connect with the sacred feminine once again (('assuming' we ever were connected with it to begin)).
Mind you I'm not referring to women who hate men and try to control or change them and exert control in every relationship,. The system favors women, psychology and psychotherapy also promotes misandry. By the way feminism thrives on patriarchy. I personally think women are way too masculine they want to be treated as equals but complain when they have to do everything on their own. It's out of balance and try to eliminate men or make them slaves and manipulate. Patriarchy and feminism do oppress what's natural of men and women and I think chivalry is bullshit since it's origins are in gynocentrism.

Just as men who suppressed their feminine side often did because it's used against them. You can blame patriarchy for that! So two sides of the same coin. Meant to wage war between the sexes.

I'm just generalizing here but I'm making reference that it's all a system used to divide and conquer whether it's Jews or not. Whatever it is an enemy for sure.

No... That's just simply not true. I'm sorry to say, and I don't mean to start any argument out of this discussion, but the system is anti-feminine. They promote the female side of the soul in all the wrong ways; to where it seems like women are inferior and/or also inherently evil too, and it does the same to the darker races... The system itself is designed to keep humanity from realizing 1. Their true origins, 2. their true **Psychic** potential ((which can only be accessed through the female side of the soul)), and 3. the fact we're psychic exploits for aliens that are likely energy vampires ((by nature)). The Jews are a front race... I'd say. They're not the ones calling the shots, but there's an alien force BEHIND them that are... If the Jews were left to their own device it would only be a matter of time before all gentiles wiped them out, because we're inherently stronger than they are... They wouldn't be able to survive against a humanity that wasn't "kept at bay" by aliens that operate from higher dimensions.

It's the psychic side of the soul that women tie into the most/ which is also the FEMALE side... The third eye that allows us to see into the spirit realm is ruled by feminine/ YIN energies. It is the *HIDDEN* world... The color black which is the YIN.
Feminism IS anti-feminie. That's basically what I'm saying. feminism view women as superior and men inferior. The solution is to reject the gender roles from patriarchy/femininism Ok I see where you are coming from. But I was referencing to political shit. Not the psychic side of the soul of men and women.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:18 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:13 am

You are living in a country made by white people, by doing this you are striking, then if you were kicked out of the country you would start crying oppression and play the victim.
Lol; this country isn't "made" by white people ((at least not in the way that you think that it is))... Humanity has never ruled ourselves; and this applies to all gentile races. No race has built a civilization of their own; this civilization that you **Falsely** believe is "White" isn't even a human, but an IMITATION form of such. A real human civilization isn't ruled by fake paper monopoly money... Resources are infinite, everyone is psychic... And multi-dimensionally AWARE, and we're all connected to nature. The closest thing to a white civilization is the Druids and the societies that they ran, but even those were directly controlled by the 'Gods'. All Pagans were ((of every race)). If you were anywhere close to being an experienced occultist; ((which you're obviously not)) then you would know this... Lest of course you're a shill; and if so, then what kind of shill are you...? 1. Alien host-body? 2. A Jew or other type of hybrid...? Or 3. A traitor...? I kind of doubt it would be the third; but then again... White people are placed upon the same platform right next to the GREY ALIEN/ insectoid and REPTILIAN... The 3 beasts of the field...? Is it because your soul/ the core of your BEING is based upon the broken feminine aspect/ the "Black Sun" in other words...? The black hole emits LIGHT... Light emits DARKNESS... It is the darker races that have the light within. If you were psychic; you would be aware of this as well...
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:23 am

Feminism IS anti-feminie. That's basically what I'm saying. feminism view women as superior and men inferior. The solution is to reject the gender roles from patriarchy/femininism Ok I see where you are coming from. But I was referencing to political shit. Not the psychic side of the soul of men and women.
Ahhh, ok. Well I misunderstood you then... My apologies. =)
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 am

Well at least the conversation is a bit inspiring to make me rethink on how I can help both men and women understand each other better and expose the system for what it is. Singling out a race, sexuality, gender, etc is mean to cause reactions and wars.

Are you formerly JoS or actually have learned from there but don't associate with them?
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:28 am

Well at least the conversation is a bit inspiring to make me rethink on how I can help both men and women understand each other better and expose the system for what it is. Singling out a race, sexuality, gender, etc is mean to cause reactions and wars.

Are you formerly JoS or actually have learned from there but don't associate with them?
I'm glad I could inspire. =)

I was a member of the JoS for more than ten years, before I quit... I was with the JoS when Salem Burke was still HP ((before the very 'Gods' that he got involved with, and that the JoS promotes and works with/ I.E. "Satan and Demons")) **very likely** killed him. I was there before HoodedCobra/ "Kike-cobra" was made HP, as well.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:32 am

I'm glad I could inspire. :)

I was a member of the JoS for more than ten years, before I quit... I was with the JoS when Salem Burke was still HP ((before the very 'Gods' that he got involved with, and that the JoS promotes and works with/ I.E. "Satan and Demons")) killed him. I was there before HoodedCobra/ "Kike-cobra" was made HP, as well.
Holy shit!. That's cool I was with JoS too in 1990 I remember several clergy. I met Salem burke. He was gifted for sure he helped me with finding a magical name at the time. I was reading about Marduk and the day I talked to him I said nothing of who I was researching about he said Marduk should be a magical name. I was shocked. Do you think he was killed by enemy Ets? Not the goetia?
Cobra is a joke. Who where you back then? You can PM me if you want to share anything yet keep it private

I'm 38 years old by the way
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:37 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:32 am

I'm glad I could inspire. :)

I was a member of the JoS for more than ten years, before I quit... I was with the JoS when Salem Burke was still HP ((before the very 'Gods' that he got involved with, and that the JoS promotes and works with/ I.E. "Satan and Demons")) killed him. I was there before HoodedCobra/ "Kike-cobra" was made HP, as well.
Holy shit!. That's cool I was with JoS too in 1990 I remember several clergy. I met Salem burke. He was gifted for sure he helped me with finding a magical name at the time. I was reading about Marduk and the day I talked to him I said nothing of who I was researching about he said Marduk should be a magical name. I was shocked. Do you think he was killed by enemy Ets? Not the goetia?
Cobra is a joke. Who where you back then? You can PM me if you want to share anything yet keep it private

I'm 38 years old by the way
"RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com" was the name I went by... And did you meet Salem Burke in person...? Or just online?

And I think he was ultimately killed by the Goetia; or the aliens that have them enslaved; 'assuming' that the Goetia exist in that way. That's the whole point behind the JoS; the organization itself acts as a FILTER... To filter out those who are capable of actually leaving the matrix. It's a trap organization... That targets humanity's strongest, but on this planet... Nothing is as it really seems. The most "Alpha" looking dudes are usually ((if not always)) betas at heart.

And I'm 33... =) I was 18 or 19 when I first made the dedication ritual to the JoS.