Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Thunderbolt

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:41 am
Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:37 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:32 am

I'm glad I could inspire. :)

I was a member of the JoS for more than ten years, before I quit... I was with the JoS when Salem Burke was still HP ((before the very 'Gods' that he got involved with, and that the JoS promotes and works with/ I.E. "Satan and Demons")) killed him. I was there before HoodedCobra/ "Kike-cobra" was made HP, as well.
Holy shit!. That's cool I was with JoS too in 1990 I remember several clergy. I met Salem burke. He was gifted for sure he helped me with finding a magical name at the time. I was reading about Marduk and the day I talked to him I said nothing of who I was researching about he said Marduk should be a magical name. I was shocked. Do you think he was killed by enemy Ets? Not the goetia?
Cobra is a joke. Who where you back then? You can PM me if you want to share anything yet keep it private

I'm 38 years old by the way
"RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com" was the name I went by... And did you meet Salem Burke in person...? Or just online?

And I think he was ultimately killed by the Goetia; or the aliens that have them enslaved; 'assuming' that the Goetia exist in that way. That's the whole point behind the JoS; the organization itself acts as a FILTER... To filter out those who are capable of actually leaving the matrix; a trap... That targets the elites among humanity; I believe.
I met him online. Yeah I don't know that yahoo name. I remember former HP don. He was a shithead. We butted heads a lot I got so annoyed with his control freakiness like cobra does. I made a Yahoo account saying "iamdananddookiedinmypants" trolled his ass.

I never obey any authority on a given topic. Yes I follow rules of the group but I express and voice opinions and my own research and intuition.

Are you saying goetia are enslaved by the ETs?
ImprisonedSoul

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:48 am
Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:37 am

Holy shit!. That's cool I was with JoS too in 1990 I remember several clergy. I met Salem burke. He was gifted for sure he helped me with finding a magical name at the time. I was reading about Marduk and the day I talked to him I said nothing of who I was researching about he said Marduk should be a magical name. I was shocked. Do you think he was killed by enemy Ets? Not the goetia?
Cobra is a joke. Who where you back then? You can PM me if you want to share anything yet keep it private

I'm 38 years old by the way
"RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com" was the name I went by... And did you meet Salem Burke in person...? Or just online?

And I think he was ultimately killed by the Goetia; or the aliens that have them enslaved; 'assuming' that the Goetia exist in that way. That's the whole point behind the JoS; the organization itself acts as a FILTER... To filter out those who are capable of actually leaving the matrix; a trap... That targets the elites among humanity; I believe.
I met him online. Yeah I don't know that yahoo name. I remember former HP don. He was a shithead. We butted heads a lot I got so annoyed with his control freakiness like cobra does. I made a Yahoo account saying "iamdananddookiedinmypants" trolled his ass.

I never obey any authority on a given topic. Yes I follow rules of the group but I express and voice opinions and my own research and intuition.

Honestly; I don't know, and I'm not even certain who the Demons are, let alone WHAT they are... There could be quite a few possibilities to what and who they are, but I definitely don't believe they're as powerful as the aliens that control this planet; and I also don't believe that they can truly help or guide humanity out of the mess that we're in.

And yeah; Don is a piece of shit... I honestly believe he's Jewish. He always use to use that stupid sloth sitting atop a turtle symbolism. I believe that symbolism was a mock against humanity. The sloth has always been a symbol for stupidity and laziness; even in Buddhism ((that predates Christianity)). The sloth represents the human being; too stupid to think for ourselves, so we take everything at face-value... And too lazy to do our own research; and find the truth ((that would ultimately prove that the JoS is a fraud organization)). This "Sloth" sits upon the turtle; which the turtle has always SYMBOLIZED the world; especially among Native American tribes. The shell of the tortoise represents the Earth's crust; and the reptilian that sits down below/ ((in underground bases/ inner-earth)) is our "serpentine" rulers; or at least one aspect of them... There's likely 4 types of alien that rule and control humanity... 3 are shown to us; The Nordic/ ((likely hybrid)), the Reptilian, and the Grey... But I think the puppet master remains hidden. You're never suppose to see the puppet master. =)

I'm sure Don Danko/ aka "Slothstein" knew what these symbols meant when he was using them; and I'm fairly certain HC knew as well... As for Don leaving the JoS; I'm not too sure why he did. Probably, because people were catching on to his Jewishness... "Better to throw your own underneath the bus; before anyone else does/ that isn't apart of the tribe"... Could potentially end up exposing the JoS as a whole; if he didn't let Don go... And Don probably walked out freely on his own behalf.
Attachments
Beatsofthefield.jpg
Beatsofthefield.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Same way the JOS is against the jews but at the same time their F-RTR is jewish and connects people to jewish witchcraft ruining their lives.
Not to mention this also drains that persons energy which just empowered the enemy even more.

JOS seems to benefit the jews more than they claim to work against the jews.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:56 am

Honestly; I don't know, and I'm not even certain who the Demons are, let alone WHAT they are... There could be quite a few possibilities to what and who they are, but I definitely don't believe they're as powerful as the aliens that control this planet; and I also don't believe that they can truly help or guide humanity out of the mess that we're in.

And yeah; Don is a piece of shit... I honestly believe he's Jewish. He always use to use that stupid sloth sitting atop a turtle symbolism. I believe that symbolism was a mock against humanity. The sloth has always been a symbol for stupidity and laziness; even in Buddhism ((that predates Christianity)). The sloth represents the human being; too stupid to think for ourselves, so we take everything at face-value... And too lazy to do our own research; and find the truth ((that would ultimately prove that the JoS is a fraud organization)). This "Sloth" sits upon the turtle; which the turtle has always SYMBOLIZED the world; especially among Native American tribes. The shell of the tortoise represents the Earth's crust; and the reptilian that sits down below/ ((in underground bases/ inner-earth)) is our "serpentine" rulers; or at least one aspect of them... There's likely 4 types of alien that rule and control humanity... 3 are shown to us; The Nordic/ ((likely hybrid)), the Reptilian, and the Grey... But I think the puppet master remains hidden. You're never suppose to see the puppet master. =)

I'm sure Don Danko/ aka "Slothstein" knew what these symbols meant when he was using them; and I'm fairly certain HC knew as well...
I'm not talking about don Danko but yeah that slothz shit is annoying. I'm talking about something named Dan.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:01 am

I'm sure Don Danko/ aka "Slothstein" knew what these symbols meant when he was using them; and I'm fairly certain HC knew as well...
I'm not talking about don Danko but yeah that slothz shit is annoying. I'm talking about something named Dan.
Ahhh... Ok. I can't say I remember any "Dan". lol. There was quite a few HPs around, during that time. HP "Mac" ((from San Francisco, I think)). HP Micama... Jake Carlson. Vovim Baghie... There was quite a few.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:03 am

Ahhh... Ok. I can't say I remember any "Dan". lol. There was quite a few HPs around, during that time. HP "Mac" ((from San Francisco, I think)). HP Micama... Jake Carlson. Vovim Baghie... There was quite a few.
Well.... you probably would roll your eyes in my younger years trolling the bastard.

I been now trolling current JoS forums. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got sick and tired of them starting shit with me and harassing me. So I decided to give them what they want a kike out to destroy them. Idiots. Cobra is a retard.

I have pointed out several flaws of their ideology is Jewish just a different name slapped on. Good way to infiltrate Satanism in existence.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:10 am

Well.... you probably would roll your eyes in my younger years trolling the bastard.

I been now trolling current JoS forums. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got sick and tired of them starting shit with me and harassing me. So I decided to give them what they want a kike out to destroy them. Idiots. Cobra is a retard.

I have pointed out several flaws of their ideology is Jewish just a different name slapped on. Good way to infiltrate Satanism in existence.
I wouldn't go that far in calling Cobra a retard; I honestly believe he's Jewish... He's smooth like one. Very cunning... And he's well-spoken too. It's like he went to one of those Jewish schools; just to train up in becoming a real life Grima Wyrmtongue. The dude is a rat. http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 00-600.jpg

And yeah; I would of probably had a dislike for you back in the day... I was pretty sheepish when it came to defending the JoS; I barely questioned them... Up until I started getting **fucked** by the system well enough to where I was forced to acknowledge the other side of the coin... Once then; I saw all the flaws they carried, and I have a pretty strong dislike for myself now for not seeing these flaws back before I was placed in that corner of the wall; to where I can't really fight back against the very system that placed me there... Hotel California.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:23 am

I wouldn't go that far in calling Cobra a retard; I honestly believe he's Jewish... He's smooth like one. Very cunning... And he's well-spoken too. It's like he went to one of those Jewish schools; just to train up in becoming a real life Grima Wyrmtongue. The dude is a rat. http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 00-600.jpg

And yeah; I would of probably had a dislike for you back in the day... I was pretty sheepish when it came to defending the JoS; I barely questioned them... Up until I started getting **fucked** by the system well enough to where I was forced to acknowledge the other side of the coin... Once then; I saw all the flaws they carried, and I have a pretty strong dislike for myself now for not seeing these flaws back before I was placed in that corner of the wall; to where I can't really fight back against the very system that placed me there... Hotel California.
Who were you on JoS forums ?
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:27 am

I told you that already; lol. My screen name was "RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com", I think they used your actual e-mail as your screen name too... if I could remember right...? But most will probably know me as the "Meth head" that had an astral attachment problem... I was an addict for a number of years; just like Salem Burke was. Wasn't big on the drug, but the clergy sure used it against me as a means of attacking my character and shutting me down... One of the reasons ((to why they wanted to shut me down)) was because I had a YouTube channel where I also use to speak out on the JoS. HC was well aware of my channel... That too has been taken down by YouTube, but it was up for a while before they did remove it. Like a year, or so... I want to say.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:33 am
Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:27 am

I told you that already; lol. My screen name was "RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com", I think they used your actual e-mail as your screen name too... if I could remember right...? But most will probably know me as the "Meth head" that had an astral attachment problem... I was an addict for a number of years; just like Salem Burke was. Wasn't big on the drug, but the clergy sure used it against me as a means of attacking my character and shutting me down... One of the reasons ((to why they wanted to shut me down)) was because I had a YouTube channel where I also use to speak out on the JoS. HC was well aware of my channel... That too has been taken down by YouTube, but it was up for a while before they did remove it. Like a year, or so... I want to say.
Seeker+Owen=love was made using my old email greenmanjack8@gmail.com it's a JoS member harassing me there and here.

I think faintly remember you. I'm sorry you went through that with JoS.