Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
ImprisonedSoul

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:47 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:33 am
Thunderbolt wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:27 am

Who were you on JoS forums ?
I told you that already; lol. My screen name was "RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com", I think they used your actual e-mail as your screen name too... if I could remember right...? But most will probably know me as the "Meth head" that had an astral attachment problem... I was an addict for a number of years; just like Salem Burke was. Wasn't big on the drug, but the clergy sure used it against me as a means of attacking my character and shutting me down... One of the reasons ((to why they wanted to shut me down)) was because I had a YouTube channel where I also use to speak out on the JoS. HC was well aware of my channel... That too has been taken down by YouTube, but it was up for a while before they did remove it. Like a year, or so... I want to say.
Seeker+Owen=love was made using my old email greenmanjack8@gmail.com it's a JoS member harassing me there and here.

I think faintly remember you. I'm sorry you went through that with JoS.
No need to be sorry; as far as I'm concerned... Me, you, and every other gentile is stuck in the same boat. We just handle different parts of it... The main goal is to get off the boat; as we're not meant to be on one. The oceans of consciousness is our true home. =) ((As gay and as cheesy as this sounds)), but we're like mermaids and mermen in a way... Metaphorically speaking; of course. Lol!
AnonPoster

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Jew's greatest asset, and the man who helped establish the Jewish state of Israel.

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:59 am

I told you that already; lol. My screen name was "RichardlesterhailSatan11@yahoo.com", I think they used your actual e-mail as your screen name too... if I could remember right...? But most will probably know me as the "Meth head" that had an astral attachment problem... I was an addict for a number of years; just like Salem Burke was. Wasn't big on the drug, but the clergy sure used it against me as a means of attacking my character and shutting me down... One of the reasons ((to why they wanted to shut me down)) was because I had a YouTube channel where I also use to speak out on the JoS. HC was well aware of my channel... That too has been taken down by YouTube, but it was up for a while before they did remove it. Like a year, or so... I want to say.
Seeker+Owen=love was made using my old email greenmanjack8@gmail.com it's a JoS member harassing me there and here.

No need to be sorry; as far as I'm concerned... Me, you, and every other gentile is stuck in the same boat. We just handle different parts of it... The main goal is to get off the boat; as we're not meant to be on one. The oceans of consciousness is our true home. =) ((As gay and as cheesy as this sounds)), but we're like mermaids and mermen in a way... Metaphorically speaking; of course. Lol!
Imprisonedsoul this person in the pic is the guy you are talking to. Does it look gentile to you? He is Nazidruid seeker and now thunderbolt.
You are stupid and naive to say at least.

Attachments
IMG_20211231_141129683.jpg
IMG_20211231_141129683.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 582 times
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:06 am

Imprisonedsoul this person in the pic is the guy you are talking to. Does it look gentile to you? He is Nazidruid seeker and now thunderbolt.

He's just playing with you man
He did it here with everybody had a youtube channel he promoted; on jos more games. and now you are the next victim, sucker Enjoy
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

Hold on I'll respond in a minute I got a cat kneading my legs
Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt »

Hahaha mermaids and mermen :lol: :lol: I love to swim. Metaphorically speaking and literally.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:18 am

He did it here with everybody had a youtube channel he promoted; on jos more games. and now you are the next victim, sucker Enjoy
If you speak the truth; I'm not surprised... lol. I very **Rarely** run into anyone I deem legit; Including you as well... You Jesus-promoter. =P
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:45 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:18 am

If you speak the truth; I'm not surprised... lol. I very **Rarely** run into anyone I deem legit; Including you as well... You Jesus-promoter. =P
Well ask the fucker if he is in the pics or not i am curious if the has the guts to lie here (again).