Don Danko

Re: Real Magnum Opus Practice

Post by Don Danko »

Another practiced linked to the actual Magnum Opus is here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

With the Mana rune, in the Sumerian, Shem Manna is the title of this which means The name of [god] Manna. The symbol is the capstone of the pyramid with the all seeing eye shown as what I believe is probably Isis in the throne in Egypt. [1] I suspect the Shem is Shen in the Egyptian the Shen ring and Shen in the Daoist is the name of the ajna chakra area. This probably meant something like put the Mana name at this place.

[1] Cloak Of The Illuminati, William Henry
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Something to note the description's of Mana in the east and west this mantra activates all the psychic abilities of the super mental faculties. The Clare's. Its obvious as to why the two Sanskrit letters Ma, Na are the sounds that activate and open all the energy centers in the head in the Tantra descriptions of the power of the different letters. Within esoteric Masonry this mantra was hidden until one had obtained to the higher level's.
Owenavo wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:51 pmThanks, Don. 🙂
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Its not surprising the proper way to use these runes would relate to such important practices this is why the Hebrew overlords used their Catholic church machine to remove the runes from the population of Europe. And then sent the Jewsuits all over India to confuse and remove the same ancient knowledge there as Yoganda's own Guru had stated in his conversations.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Take this for what its worth, something I was told was the only way we are going to win and defeat all this is with spiritual advancement of humanity. I suspect this could also mean using this spiritual power to bring down the enemy. Ten thousand political movements led by people with no advancement of their soul will not last and be defeated with ease by the enemy.
Owenavo wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:57 am Yep, you're right!! They have hidden and destroyed a lot of knowledge. And the Catholic church 🙄 petty shit. Wish they would stop teaching false bs, which is "Jehovah is the great God..." Which he's a fake one (Energy stealer) and (violent dictator) Created by something malicious really!!

Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:44 am Its not surprising the proper way to use these runes would relate to such important practices this is why the Hebrew overlords used their Catholic church machine to remove the runes from the population of Europe. And then sent the Jewsuits all over India to confuse and remove the same ancient knowledge there as Yoganda's own Guru had stated in his conversations.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I think that if we can get people to stop giving up their faith and worship energy to these farmer ETs it will definitely go a long way towards helping.
HPBlackMamba