What are your thoughts on the Russian vs Ukraine conflict?

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
AnonPoster

What are your thoughts on the Russian vs Ukraine conflict?

Post by AnonPoster »

What the Hell is going on there?
Edrix

Re: What are your thoughts on the Russian vs Ukraine conflict?

Post by Edrix »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:56 pm What the Hell is going on there?
They seemed to have planned it, Russia that is.
Believe it or not, but i am certain Russia wants to be isolated from the rest of the world.

Some years ago it was said that Russia wanted to disconnect it's nation from the internet.

Communism has always been a brutal towards the nation's people, if Russia wants to bring back communism they'd want to world to NOT see the atrocities of it.
If Russia ever gets isolated from the rest of world they'll most likely start brutally oppressing the people there.
And if they're isolated from the rest of the world, no one will know and no one will support them from outside the nation, like what happened in china where people learnt about the oppression there and got support from the outside world.

I mean look at this:

and then there's this
Man Whose House Was Torched Apologizes for Criticism of Kadyrov
Some guy criticized the Russian authority and his house was burnt down.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I agree, they don't care about isolation, because what matter is to have power over the people, to abuse them. I am not sure about the whole picture. Did Russia stopped the New World order? or is this a behind the scene cooperation thing of Jews from both sides to implement virtual currency and end the dolar paper money? Or did the small group of nazis in Ukraine made Jews in russia lose their shit and invade, and with this saved the world From George Soros vision? I feel there is something Positive happening in the spiritual world that is necessary for our side, despite the bad shit that this will bring to the NPCs, but I don't know the details.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:56 pm What the Hell is going on there?
Everything was planned.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

I personally thibk that the conflict that is caused today in the Ukraine and Russia War 2022 is having very interesting and dark at the same time motivations:

1. The Novoroskyia project of the Russian Federation's most influential people tends to make a "New Russia" out of by force occupation of the territories.

2. The West and the Great Britan have a very large interest in this war, especially all of the donations they are "competing" about between each other.

3. Due to high and alarming rates of corruption, the Ukrainian Ministers and also some people or companies from the Military of Ukraine and from the West, not saying that Russia isn't involved, it may come out at worse but to no surprise if the Russian defense corporations and Ministers are engulfed by corruption, and because of this, a lot of weapon dealers are having the advantage of making tons of money from selling illegal weapons with even over 50% higher than the price of the weapon.

4. A new political power wants to establish up its political domination, and World War 3 sounds as a great opportunity for such power to enter up places.

5. And I may not exclude this... economical manipulation is at best followed by the government servants worldwide and from cutting down the petroleum sales and trade, one has more economical and financial power of very vital resources in almost every country in the world.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas