Vril And The Doctrine Of Race

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
siatris

Re: Vril And The Doctrine Of Race

Post by siatris »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:35 pm
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:34 pm
siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:47 pm Goy race race but race mixing is ok goy, go with what you feel like goyim as i told u in jos,

but ok Hitler was a traitor to the Vril society goyim and to spirituality goy he didn't try to save whites goyim because Hitler hates me the magestein, goyim.

but i have to pretend goy cause i'm a jew on a mission goyim.
Your Maxine is a race mixer
maxine jew
cobra jew
siatris jew

magestine homo gentile
zoola huge nose gentile
mambe lhp gentile blender

more reverse than the reverse torah ritual AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
ONE MORE: Hitler is jew, Mein Magestein :liar: :liar: :liar:

the only gentile is magestein + big nose zola.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I am Jewish, and pigs can fly. Also science and a DNA test doesn't matter. By your logic any made up rumor can be true so let's celebrate!

HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:44 pm

maxine jew
cobra jew
siatris jew

magestine homo gentile
zoola huge nose gentile

You are trying to hide it, she is a native american and has 3 sons, one half white, other half Pakistani and other half Afghani.

You are the one who are reverse, ´´Race mixing next nazi leader after Hitler´´
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:34 pm
siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:47 pm Goy race race but race mixing is ok goy, go with what you feel like goyim as i told u in jos,

but ok Hitler was a traitor to the Vril society goyim and to spirituality goy he didn't try to save whites goyim because Hitler hates me the magestein, goyim.

but i have to pretend goy cause i'm a jew on a mission goyim.
look at Zoolala close and u'll see, race expert LOL....
This person Zola does not claim to be a nazi, I am not here to follow her and I know nothing about who she is.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:05 pm

maxine jew
cobra jew
siatris jew

magestine homo gentile
zoola huge nose gentile

You are trying to hide it, she is a native american and has 3 sons, one half white, other half Pakistani and other half Afghani.

never she said they were half white. i read ALL POSTS and you make this up. i have SCREENSHOTS and keep EVIDENCE.

ive also seen her husband before. i see physically. he is fat ok, but not jew. even have pictures of HER from the internet. there are two online. the native was not real. she said she COULD have. but no.

how is she hiding it since she said her son was iranian and white since many whites were in Iran from the 80s. hess was from EGYPT and was WHITE.

many in middle east are white. not ALL of course. check IRAN on 80'S there were IRANIANS there who are like Nordic Europeans...

meanwhile your mambe tells u he fucks blacks and you are here...go fuck a negro please. enjoy
Last edited by siatris on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:08 pm
siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:34 pm

look at Zoolala close and u'll see, race expert LOL....
This person Zola does not claim to be a nazi, I am not here to follow her and I know nothing about who she is.
rly? she was Brian ruhe's secretary in Canada. she's been into the "nazi" for many years.

you are well disinformed. she admitted it. we have evidence. this jew did nothing of a coincidence.

if you want more info I will share. no clue...young one...lol
siatris

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:01 pm I am Jewish, and pigs can fly. Also science and a DNA test doesn't matter. By your logic any made up rumor can be true so let's celebrate!

i wouldnt doubt it. you have to be.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm

never she said they were half white. i read ALL POSTS and you make this up. i have SCREENSHOTS and keep EVIDENCE.

ive also seen her husband before. i see physically. he is fat ok, but not jew. even have pictures of HER from the internet. there are two online. the native was not real. she said she COULD have. but no.

how is she hiding it since she said her son was iranian and white since many whites were in Iran from the 80s. hess was from EGYPT and was WHITE.

many in middle east are white. not ALL of course. check IRAN on 80'S there were IRANIANS there who are like Nordic Europeans...

meanwhile your mambe tells u he fucks blacks and you are here...go fuck a negro please. enjoy
Maxine is a copy of this native american actress here called Misty Upham, Just add a little different hair and this is maxine
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_Upham

I am just here in search of some information, it does not mean I am politically aligned with People here, quite the opposite. It is just not relevant to me.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

LMAO I am not Jewish, but ok Siatris believe what you want.
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:19 pm
siatris wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm

Maxine is a copy of this native american actress here called Misty Upham, Just add a little different hair and this is maxine
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_Upham

I am just here in search of some information, it does not mean I am politically aligned with People here, quite the opposite. It is just not relevant to me.
proof? picture? lets see what u have.

send me a picture in dm if what you say is true? lets see.

she is not like this im sorry for you. you can keep lying.

her husband was fat but no jew either. about you seems like ur some NSM nazi hater or smt