Siatris is Cobra

AnonPoster

Siatris is Cobra

Post by AnonPoster »

BigDog is back pigs you censored my comments and deleted my account I aint forgive you for this dog I said dont fuck with me now I will fuck you up you deserve it for censoring and banning me for no reason dog I am dedicated satanist I never dissed anybody. Take this now zola bird you deserve it
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Varun

Re: Siatris is Cobra

Post by Varun »

He is not.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BigDog is back pigs you censored my comments and deleted my account I aint forgive you for this dog I said dont fuck with me now I will fuck you up you deserve it for censoring and banning me for no reason dog I am dedicated satanist I never dissed anybody. Take this now zola bird you deserve it
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Did he posted there once as if he were Siatris but in the ''Hoodedcobra'' account? (speaking about Cobra in third person)

Who are those pagans he is talking about?

Maxine left, she did not died neither completed the Magnum Opus
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:33 pm So if Maxine is in control according to cobrasiatris, she could forget to pay the bills as this member have said. Basically donations are going to cobra and maxine pays the bills?

And whats the point of so much mistery? About her disappearance? Is it keeping the public interest alive due to controversy? It doesnt make any bloody sense why the deepshit wouldnt talk the truth about maxine, why the motherfucker doesnt bring evidence when naming people jews especially don...or even zola... and everything else... such a buffoon
Yea that's a good point why'd cobra take all the donations but maxine pays the bills?

Cobra in 1 of sermons he said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=71819
Do not forget the JoS during these times. As you can see, the JoS is always here and you always have a place to run to. We will be here for you. Donations are necessary now, that is why I reiterate this. For all we know, companies that for example host, could go bankrupt, and in this case, we must be reasonably prepared for anything, such as moving.
And his most recent post which he deleted but can still be seen in the reply of another's.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 52#p354952
all domains are in maxine name. she could pull plug.

all her old email i have spoken to. NOT A WORD. ask anyone.

cobra say the truth but
unfortunately he just respect privacy OR GOT TOLD BY HER to NOT sayy
So all donations goes to cobra, but he said that she doesn't reply to any of his emails so how exactly does maxine get the donations that's "necessary now"?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:30 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:33 pm So if Maxine is in control according to cobrasiatris, she could forget to pay the bills as this member have said. Basically donations are going to cobra and maxine pays the bills?

And whats the point of so much mistery? About her disappearance? Is it keeping the public interest alive due to controversy? It doesnt make any bloody sense why the deepshit wouldnt talk the truth about maxine, why the motherfucker doesnt bring evidence when naming people jews especially don...or even zola... and everything else... such a buffoon
Yea that's a good point why'd cobra take all the donations but maxine pays the bills?

Cobra in 1 of sermons he said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=71819
Do not forget the JoS during these times. As you can see, the JoS is always here and you always have a place to run to. We will be here for you. Donations are necessary now, that is why I reiterate this. For all we know, companies that for example host, could go bankrupt, and in this case, we must be reasonably prepared for anything, such as moving.
And his most recent post which he deleted but can still be seen in the reply of another's.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 52#p354952
all domains are in maxine name. she could pull plug.

all her old email i have spoken to. NOT A WORD. ask anyone.

cobra say the truth but
unfortunately he just respect privacy OR GOT TOLD BY HER to NOT sayy
So all donations goes to cobra, but he said that she doesn't reply to any of his emails so how exactly does maxine get the donations that's "necessary now"?
It was supposed to be Siatris saying this, not Hooded cobra. He talked as if he were Siatris, but he fucked up no realizing he was logged in the Hooded Cobra's.

You can interpret he acted like Hamlet
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.