Siatris is Cobra

Basilikum

Re: Siatris is Cobra

Post by Basilikum »

shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:29 am
OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 am but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
he is reading this forum
here he is using the siatris nickname
If he wasn't going to turn, why is he here? If not here, then at least away from that narcissist.
You're the guy who jerked off on azov (jewzov) before, right? If you really think HPC would have time for this, then I don't know what to tell you my guy :lol:
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Basilikum wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:43 am You're the guy who jerked off on azov (jewzov) before, right? If you really think HPC would have time for this, then I don't know what to tell you my guy :lol:
No, I don't simp for fucking Azov, do you simp for Russia? Another brother war is case-in-point that your FRTR is not working even after years of effort. You've been wasting your time all along.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Yeah that's true. Every one should be able to think for themselves.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 am but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
he is reading this forum
If he wasn't going to turn, why is he here? If not here, then at least away from that narcissist.
you are right
nobody gives a fuck
if he gets banned on jos anyway
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:44 pm
he is reading this forum
you are right
nobody gives a fuck
but i think Fancymancy got scared
he is back on Jos know
V.S

Post by V.S »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:46 pm
OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:44 pm

you are right
nobody gives a fuck
but i think Fancymancy got scared
he is back on Jos know
No. I think Fancy wants the freedom to navigate places. He was courteous, I was quite happy to see him.

This is not 'enemy territory' as cobra called it.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

You know when I first JoS I kept going back due to sort of paranoia. What's toxic is when someone preaches a proclaimed truth and then say they got it from some divine authority. Maxine has books based on this toxicity called Godspell and when God becomes a drug.

My opinion on Fancymancy I always felt he was a guy who doesn't give a shit so he's free to do as he wants. Actually anyone is free to do as they wish. But if you are gonna sit there insult or attack someone don't expect them not to defend themselves. At least Mamba was good about that part. Anyway he's done nothing personal to anybody so who cares if he goes back?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

His name sound charismatic, ''fancymancy'', lol
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:05 pm
Basilikum wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:43 am You're the guy who jerked off on azov (jewzov) before, right? If you really think HPC would have time for this, then I don't know what to tell you my guy :lol:
No, I don't simp for fucking Azov, do you simp for Russia? Another brother war is case-in-point that your FRTR is not working even after years of effort. You've been wasting your time all along.
I simp for peace. Cobra actually mentioned this thing a few times already, astrological circumstances aren't really on our side for this rn.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:32 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 amthe old members that are still there turned into freakshows like you said, have you seen fancymancy and ol whatever?
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:16 am Fancy, oh my. He looks total inoffensive but once you get into his radar lets say you wronged the sweet sensitive gay him, he will follow you into eternal useless bullying.
How exactly have I "turned into a freak show"? I'm not gay and I don't follow anyone nor do I bully anyone eternally nor at all. I merely retaliate if I decide to. I have my own life to live, and I don't need to waste time on trying to be a keyboard warrior. Try getting your facts straight before you start preaching bullshit. Thanks for your input, though.
you've got an abnormal way of speaking.
So?