Siatris is Cobra

FancyMancy

Re: Siatris is Cobra

Post by FancyMancy »

shadowc137 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:40 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:22 pm
I recognise the username from JoS. I've been fine, but it doesn't seem like it has been a few years since you were on JoS.
I've been gone since about 2020 mate.
Oh, right. It doesn't seem that long.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:05 am
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:09 pm
It doesn't matter to me if he or she is, or they are, leading it. Things will happen one way or another regardless. Say I leave JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening; if I stay with JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening. Things - whatever they may be - will happen anyway. Que sera, sera? I disagree - the future is ours to see... obviously. :roll: We're going to be in it. Maybe JoS is correct, maybe T4S is correct, maybe neither are correct... (Surely, both cannot be correct at the same time.) Things are going to happen no matter what.
hey fancymancy welcome
nice to see you here
how are you
Thanks. I'm OK. You?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 am
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:09 pm
It doesn't matter to me if he or she is, or they are, leading it. Things will happen one way or another regardless. Say I leave JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening; if I stay with JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening. Things - whatever they may be - will happen anyway. Que sera, sera? I disagree - the future is ours to see... obviously. :roll: We're going to be in it. Maybe JoS is correct, maybe T4S is correct, maybe neither are correct... (Surely, both cannot be correct at the same time.) Things are going to happen no matter what.
hey fancymancy welcome
nice to see you here
how are you
but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
I will be banned on JoS because I went to a forum? That's retarded. Are you the resident fool here?
he is reading this forum
here he is using the siatris nickname
[citations needed]
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Basilikum wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:41 am
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:22 pm
Mancy don't let you be decieved by these big-nosed creatures on here. You can freely email HPC and he'll explain to you what happened, the post was misquoted by the Authority guy on the forums.
To be honest, I don't care. In my very short time of being on here, I have come to the conclusion already that I prefer 4Chan. This place is like a little Boy's wet dream of what 4Chan actually is. Who are you - or do you want to keep it anonymous?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:05 pm
Basilikum wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:43 am You're the guy who jerked off on azov (jewzov) before, right? If you really think HPC would have time for this, then I don't know what to tell you my guy :lol:
No, I don't simp for fucking Azov, do you simp for Russia? Another brother war is case-in-point that your FRTR is not working even after years of effort. You've been wasting your time all along.
This shadowc dude understands how wars work.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:44 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:29 am
OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 am but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
he is reading this forum
If he wasn't going to turn, why is he here? If not here, then at least away from that narcissist.
you are right
nobody gives a fuck
if he gets banned on jos anyway
I won't be banned. Why do you act like a fool - or are you not acting?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:40 pm You know when I first JoS I kept going back due to sort of paranoia. What's toxic is when someone preaches a proclaimed truth and then say they got it from some divine authority. Maxine has books based on this toxicity called Godspell and when God becomes a drug.

My opinion on Fancymancy I always felt he was a guy who doesn't give a shit so he's free to do as he wants. Actually anyone is free to do as they wish. But if you are gonna sit there insult or attack someone don't expect them not to defend themselves. At least Mamba was good about that part. Anyway he's done nothing personal to anybody so who cares if he goes back?
If you have seen some of my posts on Ancient-Forums, you'd know that I retaliate if I choose to. You might also know that I have said that I've been on forums and chatrooms for years. I know what to expect, and depending on my mood will depend on how I react. Correct - I don't care. I go to JoS; I will not be banned because I go to another forum. In fact, I am on a rather dead forum completely separate from JoS/T4S. (I hoped it would be more active, but people make forums active.) The zidiot crying like a christian that I am doomed because I go somewhere else needs putting in a cage and kept in a dark cellar.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:46 pm
OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:44 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:29 am

If he wasn't going to turn, why is he here? If not here, then at least away from that narcissist.
you are right
nobody gives a fuck
if he gets banned on jos anyway
but i think Fancymancy got scared
he is back on Jos know
OK, you're a troll. Good riddance to you, you idiot.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:46 pm His name sound charismatic, ''fancymancy'', lol
I'll take that as a compliment, lol. Thanks!
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

FancyMancy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:18 pm
OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 am

hey fancymancy welcome
nice to see you here
how are you
but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
I will be banned on JoS because I went to a forum? That's retarded. Are you the resident fool here?
he is reading this forum
[citations needed]
what citations do you need ??
read this thread from the begging
are you some sort of retard
there are tones of evidence
cobra is siatris