The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Snakeway

Re: The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:32 pm

Your making this stuff up.
You are trying to hide it from the public and denying not to scare nazis away.
She looks exactly like that picture above of Misty Upham
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:45 pm Nick's big whine is I dared to maybe question the Final RTR after leaving before being officially kicked out. While Maxine told us that Azazel told her we are only to use the Final RTR and only that one and no other. So why is Nick now going against Azazel and Maxine's commands. And doing all kinds of RTR's did Azazel all of a sudden change his mind.
Because it's his way of scaring everyone into doing what they're told. The truth is, he's a narcissistic piece of shit and he always will be.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

I totally am for this Don! I will contribute all I can. I'm actually gonna go tell some of my friends that I know will enjoy this and are former JoS that's under Cobra.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:36 pm I totally am for this Don! I will contribute all I can. I'm actually gonna go tell some of my friends that I know will enjoy this and are former JoS that's under Cobra.
From what I know Don has given up on this idea because he thinks that evil tulpas wanted him to create it. I doubt that Don even wants to come back to here at all anymore as well.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:36 pm I totally am for this Don! I will contribute all I can. I'm actually gonna go tell some of my friends that I know will enjoy this and are former JoS that's under Cobra.
From what I know Don has given up on this idea because he thinks that evil tulpas wanted him to create it. I doubt that Don even wants to come back to here at all anymore as well.
We will see. I do give benefit of doubt. No one is perfect.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I am going to join if there is a forums or place to post stuff or anything and just do the same thing I did with Joy of Satan. Don is going to call me pathological or sick or whatever and I will just preach stuff and ignore that use my charm
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:33 am
Lol Seeker. This is actually true. This is his last statement and conclusion about everything.

My problem with Don (if innocent) - He jumped from idea to idea FIRMLY affirming today one thing and tomorrow another. Again and again.

If he is innocent and this eternal flip flop wasn't done on purpose, I wish him the best recovery and peace of mind.

and may he stay offline until he will be able to gain some clarity of the mind. Maybe he is not a bad person, maybe he is just affected and confused._however, is dangerous to advice others in such a state.

If I misjudged you Don, I am truly sorry. I care for the innocent people cut in the middle of all this mess. Between you and Cobra. You were and are unreliable this is the sad truth.

I really and truly don't care for one or another big boss in those matters, I care for those tiny fragile souls who may suffer

I hope any adult will be careful how they use their authority and how they will conduct themselves.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Velcro wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:01 am
Seeker83 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:33 am

Lol Seeker. This is actually true. This is his last statement and conclusion about everything.

My problem with Don (if innocent) - He jumped from idea to idea FIRMLY affirming today one thing and tomorrow another. Again and again.

If he is innocent and this eternal flip flop wasn't done on purpose, I wish him the best recovery and peace of mind.

and may he stay offline until he will be able to gain some clarity of the mind. Maybe he is not a bad person, maybe he is just affected and confused._however, is dangerous to advice others in such a state.

If I misjudged you Don, I am truly sorry. I care for the innocent people cut in the middle of all this mess. Between you and Cobra. You were and are unreliable this is the sad truth.

I really and truly don't care for one or another big boss in those matters, I care for those tiny fragile souls who may suffer

I hope any adult will be careful how they use their authority and how they will conduct themselves.
Don to me seems like he's always writing things for an agenda of some sort. Its written like a religious sermon or teaching or indoctrination.

With my comment on this. If he creates a site like this it will be quite fun to watch and watch carefully. Cause yeah I know it's written for an agenda. It should be obvious to everyone what he's trying to do if he does this.

An agenda always has an end goal. The funny thing is it's been going more and more towards the same kind of things enemy entities say.

Till finally he is now in the open saying Leave Satanism
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Argh! I had a long post and now it's lost! Damn internet!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Seeker83 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:29 am Argh! I had a long post and now it's lost! Damn internet!
Argh! I had a somewhat short post and now it's lost! Damn internet! What was I going to say oh that's right just these two words:
Fuck you!