Edrix wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:49 pm
the JOS 'guardians' inspires people like the guy i quoted above
The guy you quoted above is Cobra
Watchers666

Re: HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Post by Watchers666 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:08 am
Watchers666 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:12 am
This platform was created for attacking , defamation doxxing etc., but because free speech is allowed it attracts all sorts of people including confused and unhappy JOS members

This platform was NOT created for attacking, defamation and doxxing etc. Please read our terms of service again.
I wasn't clear enough with that statement
Here are the details

You wrote this in your book (among many other fictitious things invented without any logical or material support)
Satanists also worship a god, however, that God is not Satan.
That's your doctrine.

Your doctrine is pure defamation of Satan & Gods

Some of your statements in that book are direct attacks on Satan & Gods

You by claiming to be a Satanist with that doctrine you put Satanism as a whole in a bad light wich is doxxing

I don't intend to get into a long polemic debate with you
But I will tell you this, you do NOT represent Satanism in any way with that doctrine, that's why legit Satanists look for alternatives and create new platforms.
On JoS the doctrine is true Satanic, the meditations are true and working but unfortunately the management is bad and this again puts Satanism as a whole in a bad light and again Satanists look for alternatives and create new platforms.

On your platform I do appreciate the freedom of speech.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Watchers666 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:48 pm
This platform was created for attacking , defamation doxxing etc., but because free speech is allowed it attracts all sorts of people including confused and unhappy JOS members

This platform was NOT created for attacking, defamation and doxxing etc. Please read our terms of service again.
Here are the details

You wrote this in your book (among many other fictitious things invented without any logical or material support)
That's your doctrine.

You by claiming to be a Satanist with that doctrine you put Satanism as a whole in a bad light wich is doxxing

But I will tell you this, you do NOT represent Satanism in any way with that doctrine, that's why legit Satanists look for alternatives and create new platforms.
On JoS the doctrine is true Satanic, the meditations are true and working but unfortunately the management is bad and this again puts Satanism as a whole in a bad light and again Satanists look for alternatives and create new platforms.

That's so true. Totally agree!
Edrix

Post by Edrix »

Watchers666 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:42 pm
Edrix wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:49 pm
the JOS 'guardians' inspires people like the guy i quoted above
The guy you quoted above is Cobra
His way of writing is in line with siatrais' , what proof do you have that it's cobra on that account?
Edrix

Post by Edrix »

Here are the details

That's your doctrine.

There is a lot that Mamba and i disagree on, but you're clearly taking what he said out of context, nor did you provide a source to you where you took that quote from, so it's easy to take it out of context, like you did.

The full quote is:
Satanists also worship a god, however, that God is not Satan. The true philosophy of Satan states that we should bow to no men and no Gods. Instead, Satanists practice self-worship as we are the Gods of our own lives.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... rJrwAM/pub

So how exactly is that defemination?

On JOS it says:
God, Gods = The Gods are code-words for the Chakras. "God" is a code word for the self
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Words.html

T4S and JOS's say pretty much the same thing,

Also on JOS it says:
Satan, who is our True Creator God has given us everything we need within ourselves. Satan represents and stands for self-efficiency and personal empowerment to where we can control our own lives and destinies without having to slavishly worship or rely upon something outside of ourselves. Satan gives us the knowledge we need to access the power within.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... itual.html

Again both T4S and JOS are saying a very similar thing,

so how again can you say 1 is wrong and 1 is right when they're both identical?
Do you people who advocate for the JOS not read your own material?

You're right in that T4S does not define Satanism, but nor does the JOS.
who else has the right to define Satanism, but Satan himself?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Here are the details

That's your doctrine.

It's never once crossed your mind that Satan would want you to realize the God within and worship yourself?
Well ok then, wouldn't want to rock the boat with my heresy. Each to their own...
HPBlackMamba

Post by Jesus Christ »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:08 pm
Here are the details

That's your doctrine.

It's never once crossed your mind that Satan would want you to realize the God within and worship yourself?
Well ok then, wouldn't want to rock the boat with my heresy. Each to their own...
Mr Anton Levey Jew boy
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

keep making accounts kikes and trolls, we know its 5 ppl same over over again... im just here to fuck you :)
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

our terms of service :lol: :lol: :lol:

all u do is doxx, lie, kike pretend...go stfu kike

this jew place is only for attacking jos. and disinfo hub disinformation agent for jews
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:36 am keep making accounts kikes and trolls, we know its 5 ppl same over over again... im just here to fuck you :)
Wow you are really upset that our community is growing and that people are not buying into your smear campaign.

HPBlackMamba