Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

Velcro

Re: Pedophilia on small children is it wrong?

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:51 am
HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:50 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:02 am
Yeah but the way you talk is always so wishy washy. I bet someone could get away with pedophilia in your temple.
Just because I take time to explain things, doesn't mean I am wishy washy. Truth is that your views are tainted with prejudice. You made up your mind before I even answered the question, because you have preconceived ideas.

It doesn't matter that we already made a sermon over a year ago debunking the myth that Satanists are pedophiles. You want to believe that Satanists are pedophiles and nothing will change your mind. You obviously haven't taken the time to read our website or temple guidelines.

Instead it's just easier to come here and vent your unjustified hatred. Why else would you ask questions if you already made up your mind?
Not just pedophilia I know about the Ritual murder of children also. I personally think all this stuff is sick that's why I call it out and yeah your beliefs are "wishy washy therapeutic deisim" as my preacher would say to something similar (don't ask me what that means I don't know to be honest) but I will remember those words always when I see them. If you don't stand strong in Christ you fall for anything Christ is like an anchor. Without the Bible and God there is no morality. Like I said when posting this it becomes the most power behind something making it right. The only way to cancel this is through the blood of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the cross for your sins ✝️

Without the Bible people would just murder and rape and cannibalize each other. For poof see the primitive tribes and cultures that have been civilized by Christianity.

The best people I personally meet, when it comes to moral compass are, surprise, ATHEISTS. Why? Most probably they use critical thinking to descerne

If you need a religion to tell you what is allowed from what is not you are a failed individual.

If you use a religion to do shit is just an excuse to be shitty in the first place.

Saying christianity is needed to keep people in check is an insult to what is meant to be a human being.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Velcro wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:10 am
The best people I personally meet, when it comes to moral compass are, surprise, ATHEISTS. Why? Most probably they use critical thinking to descerne

If you need a religion to tell you what is allowed from what is not you are a failed individual.

If you use a religion to do shit is just an excuse to be shitty in the first place.

Saying christianity is needed to keep people in check is an insult to what is meant to be a human being.
Well said!

HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

***Dumb diddley dumb ***
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:13 am
Velcro wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:10 am

Well said!

I would love to see Mamba as a Christian minister preaching the Gospel to thousands of people for a mega church. Flaunting "Dat wad" and in gold chains talking about how he broke free from the Demons and Satanism and Jesus Changed his life. He could write a book and be famous about how Satanism destroyed his life and now he's saved and healed in Christ.

Heck you can still believe in Satan and do that it's mostly about the money in Satanism anyways from what I heard. There are priests at the Vatican who sacrifice Children to Satan and do ritualistic Pedophilia and worship Satan and yet preach in their churches for the moolah

There is thoughts that the pope is a Satanist.

If you did this one thing it would send everyone on here almost back to the JOS but that's all good man Cobra worships Jesus and goes to church while chanting Hebrew every day he's on our side man👍

Praise Christ ✝️
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

That's the exact kind of bullshit that gives satanists a bad rap. You know what? Go jump off a fucking cliff if you ever think pedophilia is right in any way shape or form. Sicko.

Either that it's a question to frame people to answer it and manipulate and trigger using this free speech place.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

wow, to think this shit kike place would promote pedophilia...

now i hate you MORE THAN EVER KIKES

GO DIE
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:40 am wow, to think this shit kike place would promote pedophilia...

GO DIE
Yes exactly. Mamba doesn't truely come out against pedophilia I notice Zola kept silent. This is one of the kind of things kikes love and find sacred so them promoting it is just par for the course.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:56 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:40 am wow, to think this shit kike place would promote pedophilia...

GO DIE
Yes exactly. Mamba doesn't truely come out against pedophilia I notice Zola kept silent. This is one of the kind of things kikes love and find sacred so them promoting it is just par for the course.
If you are reading this response (and you were sent by HoodedCobra) then know that you failed.
So you saw that the Jew slurs aren't sticking and now you are trying to smear us this way. It's classic misdirection, you are so desperate to keep people from reading our information. By trying to smear us, you are actually incriminating HoodedCobra and the JoS.

People are going to wonder why he is so desperate to silence a small platform like ours. People are already asking uncomfortable questions like why the T4S links is blocked on the JoS forum. Well carry on then, your desperation is showing and people are not buying into your BS. More people are joining our groups everyday, and you haven't deterred anyone from reading our information.

HPBlackMamba

Post by Agni »

Pedophilia is wrong, especially for small children. Why tho? Because they haven't even begun to mature yet and you drag them into this? And even if they reach puberty, they are still not mature, neither physically nor mentally and emotionally. While they undergo puberty they are still maturing significantly, imagine someone like you just suddenly appearing in their life and disrupting their natural growth. You are exposing them to something they are not exactly prepared for.

You are not really doing them a favor by doing what you do. Even tho you might somehow think that you are maturing them faster somehow as an excuse, but that's only an excuse.
You are not doing this for them, you are doing it for yourself and your questionable desires.

If you really want to help them, give them advices but don't engage sexually with them, at least not while they are underage.

If some people are silent, it doesn't mean they think pedophilia is okay. It's obvious that pedophilia is not okay.

You might want to check your Pluto, I think it has to do with it in some way. And you might want to find out why it's energies get released this way. It can also be bad karma as well.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

First they said we were Jews, then thieves, then Government agents and now it's pedophiles. It's smear campaign after smear campaign, and they have and endless supply of stories that they can dream up in their desperation to turn people away from our information. All of this so that HoodedCobra can hide away from the elephant in the room that has never been addressed i.e. how he lied to the JoS community and how he abused his position on that platform.
HPBlackMamba