HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Trucker

Re: HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Post by Trucker »

Anyway 99% of JOS forum members are a herd of stupid sheep that's why obedient brainless slaves get promoted and that's why scum like Stormblood can do whatever he wants, Hoodedcobra loves brainless slaves and scum idiots. I'm out of that shit hole.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:37 pm Let me tell you about JOS Guardians as you know this rank has been offered to 4 members so far
Lydia got it because she's Hoodedblablah's girlfriend, and Lydia and Hoodedblahblah have alot in common astro, scamming etc.
Soaring Eagle got it because he has some IT skills and helps Hoodedblahblah with website maintenance
Blitzcrieg got it because he posts whatever he is told to post whenever is told
Blackdragon got it because Hooded blahblah found out that Shannon works on a JoS forum for blacks only and so Hoodedblah bribed Blackdragon with this rank just to keep him from leaving to Shannon's forum
None of these members are spiritually advanced but All these members are very obedient to Hooded blablahblah and that contributed a lot to receiving the rank
I will tell you also who are the next members listed for this rank in close future
It's true that Shannon is working on a new JoS but it's not just for blacks it's for all dedicated gentiles, most of the members involved are white, there are 17 members involved in this project and only 4 are black the rest are white, Shannon is smarter than Hodedcobra thought, the racial infights on the JoS forum were created by Hoodedcobra's fake accounts and Shannon found out about it and told Blackdragon and notified the white members SouthernWhiteGentile and Syd Silver and then Shannon created a Twitter group where they organized and started working on the new JoS then the person Siatris came and attacked them using racial slurs and all the members involved were banned and their pages deleted so yes Siatris is Hoodedcobra
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:44 am
Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:37 pm Let me tell you about JOS Guardians as you know this rank has been offered to 4 members so far
Lydia got it because she's Hoodedblablah's girlfriend, and Lydia and Hoodedblahblah have alot in common astro, scamming etc.
Soaring Eagle got it because he has some IT skills and helps Hoodedblahblah with website maintenance
Blackdragon got it because Hooded blahblah found out that Shannon works on a JoS forum for blacks only and so Hoodedblah bribed Blackdragon with this rank just to keep him from leaving to Shannon's forum
None of these members are spiritually advanced but All these members are very obedient to Hooded blablahblah and that contributed a lot to receiving the rank
I will tell you also who are the next members listed for this rank in close future
It's true that Shannon is working on a new JoS but it's not just for blacks it's for all dedicated gentiles, most of the members involved are white, there are 17 members involved in this project and only 4 are black the rest are white, Shannon is smarter than Hodedcobra thought, the racial infights on the JoS forum were created by Hoodedcobra's fake accounts and Shannon found out about it and told Blackdragon and notified the white members SouthernWhiteGentile and Syd Silver and then Shannon created a Twitter group where they organized and started working on the new JoS then the person Siatris came and attacked them using racial slurs and all the members involved were banned and their pages deleted so yes Siatris is Hoodedcobra
😎
Varun

Post by Varun »

If that is true why don't you give some links to that group or some real evidence that this is happening.
Or this is again situation as with Lydia working against Cobra plotting to crush JoS with sly?

I know that Shannon is working on JoS dedicated for blacks only, why would she do anything for whites when most whites there are actually against blacks and he is aware of it already? It makes no sense. Shannon often complained how white SS are arrogant and are drawing blacks out of JoS. Personally I am finding this rumor weird.

But oh well if she is doing it, nice of her. Still sounds hard to believe. Cobra will kick her out soon then same as with some members who are interested in it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Varun wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:41 pm
If that is true why don't you give some links to that group or some real evidence that this is happening.
Or this is again situation as with Lydia working against Cobra plotting to crush JoS with sly?

I know that Shannon is working on JoS dedicated for blacks only, why would she do anything for whites when most whites there are actually against blacks and he is aware of it already? It makes no sense. Shannon often complained how white SS are arrogant and are drawing blacks out of JoS. Personally I am finding this rumor weird.

But oh well if she is doing it, nice of her. Still sounds hard to believe. Cobra will kick her out soon then same as with some members who are interested in it.
@Varun i'm talking about the new JoS forum not Shannon's website's JoSAfrica or JoS for blacks
What links to put if the forum is not ready yet?! when it will be up on the web be sure everyone will know, have patience, its work in progress, and to join their working group you can only do so if someone from inside invites you, they had it once with Siatris (Hodeedcobra) i don't think they will make the same mistake again
And Shannon doesn't do anything just for whites relax, it's a joint project like i said there are only 4 blacks the rest are white, they work together because they all have a common goal, that's all, why do you think its so impossible ??!! and nobody cares if they gona get banned from JOS most of them already left JOS anyway
Last edited by AnonPoster on Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Varun

Post by Varun »

Alright then.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

i never seen anything like this :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: kikes

ill report that too.

u kikes keep up slander!!
siatris_stings_you

Trucker wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:41 pm
Absolutely correct what you said, on JOS there is no meritocracy, there is only slavery, there are other members who really are spiritually advanced, not those who were advanced in rank (guardians) only for obedience, aswell off-mod members are elected strictly on obedience criteria, when Hoodedcobra needs a stupid slave he puts him off mod, and members who devote their time making thousands of posts just to help are under moderation

On the other hand, bitter, vindictive, idiots like Stormblood can post freely
Delusional junkies like Slyscorpion can post freely
It's just not worth wasting another minute on JOS
I hope a new JOS will be made soon.
STFU syd kike. we know what ure doing we are 10 steps ahead...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:14 am i never seen anything like this :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: kikes

ill report that too.

Your behavior is not at all different from a Chinese peasant that felt he had to spy on his neighbors and report everything to the government under the reign of Mao. And so what? Everything that you report to Hooded Cobra on the JoS can be seen openly here by anyone. He can come read it for himself.

And by the way, what is he or anyone at the JoS going to do? Curse us? Start another smear campaign against us? They have no power and everyone knows it.
HPBlackMamba

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:20 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:14 am i never seen anything like this :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: kikes

ill report that too.

Your behavior is not at all different from a Chinese peasant that felt he had to spy on his neighbors and report everything to the government under the reign of Mao. And so what? Everything that you report to Hooded Cobra on the JoS can be seen openly here by anyone. He can come read it for himself.

And by the way, what is he or anyone at the JoS going to do? Curse us? Start another smear campaign against us? They have no power and everyone knows it.

egghead u started this slandering doxxing cobra and jos

U STARTED THIS ATTACK ON MAXINE AND SLANDERING HER WITH MAGESTEIN

ure glad he didnt turn to curse u.

i have tried to get the special group on u. but he says ure shit. No time for u...

ill try again. keep kiking bitch. tell the canadian gov i said hi, to ZOLA and Kikeson and ur socked accounts.

PS SEND BACK THE MONEY WE SEND TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM SOUTH AFRICA EGGHEAD