Respect

Seeker83

Re: Respect

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:10 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:45 pm
Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:43 pm

From what I know Maxine have 2 boys and a girl?

From what Don said one died.

From the 2 remaining ones shouldn't one or his kids (Maxine grandchildren) run the Jos?

If Seeker was indeed his son (Cliff) wouldn't he run the Jos instead of staying here? Just saying
I don't know, wouldn't Maxine stay at the MOS no matter what instead of leaving? If a cat pissed inside her house wouldn't she clean it because of the smell? This people act on their own shit. While there is a possibility I will not discard it

I think she's dead. If you can you should check this info should be fairly simple for someone local. But I think she wouldn't leave just like that unless dead.

I dont know about piss and cats

The possibility of Seeker being their son, for me personally, it's a 1% chance.
Well lol I don't deserve that much recognition.....

But no I'm definitely not their son.... 😂
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:24 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:45 pm

I don't know, wouldn't Maxine stay at the MOS no matter what instead of leaving? If a cat pissed inside her house wouldn't she clean it because of the smell? This people act on their own shit. While there is a possibility I will not discard it

I think she's dead. If you can you should check this info should be fairly simple for someone local. But I think she wouldn't leave just like that unless dead.

I know, its funny. You are a super star now!

Come on, tell us the truth now... how is your mother's doing? 😁
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:27 pm

Lol.

My mom has a broken arm and is going to surgery on February 14. Oh and she's a a Christian but is open minded at least.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:29 pm

Lol.

My mom has a broken arm and is going to surgery on February 14. Oh and she's a a Christian but is open minded at least.
I am truly sorry to hear that.

I hope you know I was joking about Maxine as being your mom. I was curious if she went to Valhalla or not lol
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:33 pm

Lol.

I hope you know I was joking about Maxine as being your mom. I was curious if she went to Valhalla or not lol
I hope everything will be fine with your mom. Have you checked the date if it's appropriate for surgeries? Also are you doing some healing to her or teach her how to do it herself?
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:39 pm

Lol.

I hope everything will be fine with your mom. Have you checked the date if it's appropriate for surgeries? Also are you doing some healing to her or teach her how to do it herself?
Well. I was in a terrible car accident last year I'm still in recovery. Occasionally using a cane to walk. Everything still works though. My mom broke her arm mopping the floors. So yeah we had a series of events happened to us last year. But as far as healing goes. I'm gonna be doing it for her.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:42 pm

Well. I was in a terrible car accident last year I'm still in recovery. Occasionally using a cane to walk. Everything still works though. My mom broke her arm mopping the floors. So yeah we had a series of events happened to us last year. But as far as healing goes. I'm gonna be doing it for her.
That's so terrible Seeker you left me speechless. Please meditate and keep yourself safe! I wish you both the very best!

Thank you for having the power and mood to still joke around and entertain ideas while actually suffering such hardship. All my respect!
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:47 pm

That's so terrible Seeker you left me speechless. Please meditate and keep yourself safe! I wish you both the very best!

Thank you for having the power and mood to still joke around and entertain ideas while actually suffering such hardship. All my respect!
I REALLY appreciate it Velcro. 😊 You know what. I believe I have a guardian who saved my life in that accident. I was in a coma 2 months. I experienced so many amazing things in my coma.

Humor is a way to get me back to life and spread joy to others.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:50 pm

I REALLY appreciate it Velcro. 😊 You know what. I believe I have a guardian who saved my life in that accident. I was in a coma 2 months. I experienced so many amazing things in my coma.

Yes indeed. Also it helps the imunity very much!!

Coma 2 months and eveything else it's out of the movies really if you ever care to share more details about what you experimented I would be delighted. At your convinience.

Happy that you made it! You are strong and a winner!!!
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:53 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:50 pm

Yes indeed. Also it helps the imunity very much!!

Coma 2 months and eveything else it's out of the movies really if you ever care to share more details about what you experimented I would be delighted. At your convinience.

Happy that you made it! You are strong and a winner!!!
You know I'm tempted toake a video about the whole thing to talk about it. I might consider it. For now I'll be back later