HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Snakeway

Re: HoodedCobra it's gonna crash the JoS

Post by Snakeway »

I would have created a website sharing my knowledge at some point in the future, but thanks to getting to know this MOSers i gave up and will never do it again mainly because

1- I would have to spend all the time banning and looking out for everyone that ever was a member of the MOS because I don't accept them and this would be nearly impossible to control, and would require a lot of energy I would rather spend productivly

2- The knowledge I would share would benefit the Mongrels and this would disgust me

3- I have lost faith that meditating and getting in contact with spiritualitty will automatically make people see the world as I see (I don't understand how can they be the way they are)

Perhaps there is one good thing that came from that organization and it was stoping me from being a good will idiot
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:49 am I would have created a website sharing my knowledge at some point in the future, but thanks to getting to know this MOSers i gave up and will never do it again mainly because

1- I would have to spend all the time banning and looking out for everyone that ever was a member of the MOS because I don't accept them and this would be nearly impossible to control, and would require a lot of energy I would rather spend productivly

2- The knowledge I would share would benefit the Mongrels and this would disgust me

3- I have lost faith that meditating and getting in contact with spiritualitty will automatically make people see the world as I see (I don't understand how can they be the way they are)

Perhaps there is one good thing that came from that organization and it was stoping me from being a good will idiot

I remember when I started *hating* mongrels. Years back I had an university course

For the stupid people saying race doesn't exist is just a social construct please tell me why in the most multicultural city of the world, all my classmates were INSTINCTIVELY staying only in groups based on race?

Whites regardless of nationality were having their lunch breaks and other activities together, only them.

Black did the very same

And, surprise, mongrels of all kind of combinations stayed together

It was a thing I noticed at some point to my surprise.

Now the bad part comes here: one day one of the mixed person I can't remember any context as I did not know the whole discussion but I heard her saying 'EVERYBODY SHOULD BE MIXED RACE, THIS IS THE BEST THING'

That moment on, my opinion about them changed. Up to that moment I was thinking they are not to be blamed for what they are

Therefore I totally understand you Snakeway

But please ...If you can help white race.... Don't punish white people for mongrels or others. That's all I have to say
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Watchers666 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:06 pm
Agni wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:21 am
Those people that Cobra brags about barely can see an entity properly, less knowing when they are attacked, cursed, manipulated or binded by such entities. Many SS can get fucked up by entities easily, while thinking the gods are angry at them or something lol.

Most SS are just like that or lower. I don't know exactly why but it feels like they are kept in this low state somehow.

Also each time you try to talk about more advanced or more complicated stuff, your posts aren't approved, either Cobra or some other so advanced SS comes and criticizes you right after it gets approved and he also makes another topic to humiliate you or somethig. Or it gets approved and unaswered.

Why would it get unanswered? They simply don't know anything to a higher level than what it is on site(it also shows how much they actually practice), that's why don't know what to discuss more about it. That's the level of advancement of most SS.

And about Cobra, he can see entities, but he cant hear most of the time at least. Next time when you hear him that the Gods told him something, think about that he can barely hear anything. I doubt he even believes half of the stuff he says himself.

Most SS have and are becoming more and more arrogant and corrupted in some way. They are bragging that they are whatever superior shit but they can't do most basic meditations properly.

Those Guardians of JoS barely know anything themselves. And when it comes to advancement, they might have potential but that potential it's nothing if it's not reached. They got that position mostly because they are active and very dedicated to Cobra. They know who and what to shut up and shut down. There is simply no other reason.

When slyscorpion and siatris come here, they do so only to manipulate, troll and sometimes they try to drain and curse those who they dont like. They aren't about truth, justice or whatever they claim to be. They are like normies almost, yet so arrogant.

You cant exactly name 3 advanced SS there, most more advanced SS are a bit above average SS. They might have potential, but they lack in actual practice, experience and knowledge and to actually be open minded in order to be called advanced SS.
Blabbing all day long on those forums might get you a rank, but it won't advance you in any way.
Good points

On JoS people seem to be trapped in a bubble, stuck on a lower level (I don't know for sure if intentionally or accidentally)

From time to time some members who are constantly meditating realize this and start asking sensitive questions, obviously they are immediately banned or pushed out

Maybe the idea of a new Satanic platform should be considered more serious
There are many Satanists who are now on JoS simply because they have nowhere else to go

I personally don't plan to stay here much longer, and on JoS no way to return especially in the current conditions.
@ Agni
I dont think Cobra can can communicate at all with the Gods, otherwise he would know advanced stuff, why do you think he can see entities but he cant hear them ?
@ Watchers
Im there to on JOS, i would join another group if would be real made by real satanists not deluded kids and grundgee ppl like the ones on JOS
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:02 am cobra made a post about answering the 'phonecall' basically hes desperate to get as much people back as possible because a lot of people are leaving.
Yeah he have try harder then that but i think its to late for that anyways
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Agni

Post by Agni »

Those people that Cobra brags about barely can see an entity properly, less knowing when they are attacked, cursed, manipulated or binded by such entities. Many SS can get fucked up by entities easily, while thinking the gods are angry at them or something lol.

Most SS are just like that or lower. I don't know exactly why but it feels like they are kept in this low state somehow.

Also each time you try to talk about more advanced or more complicated stuff, your posts aren't approved, either Cobra or some other so advanced SS comes and criticizes you right after it gets approved and he also makes another topic to humiliate you or somethig. Or it gets approved and unaswered.

Why would it get unanswered? They simply don't know anything to a higher level than what it is on site(it also shows how much they actually practice), that's why don't know what to discuss more about it. That's the level of advancement of most SS.

And about Cobra, he can see entities, but he cant hear most of the time at least. Next time when you hear him that the Gods told him something, think about that he can barely hear anything. I doubt he even believes half of the stuff he says himself.

Most SS have and are becoming more and more arrogant and corrupted in some way. They are bragging that they are whatever superior shit but they can't do most basic meditations properly.

Those Guardians of JoS barely know anything themselves. And when it comes to advancement, they might have potential but that potential it's nothing if it's not reached. They got that position mostly because they are active and very dedicated to Cobra. They know who and what to shut up and shut down. There is simply no other reason.

When slyscorpion and siatris come here, they do so only to manipulate, troll and sometimes they try to drain and curse those who they dont like. They aren't about truth, justice or whatever they claim to be. They are like normies almost, yet so arrogant.

You cant exactly name 3 advanced SS there, most more advanced SS are a bit above average SS. They might have potential, but they lack in actual practice, experience and knowledge and to actually be open minded in order to be called advanced SS.
Blabbing all day long on those forums might get you a rank, but it won't advance you in any way.
Good points

On JoS people seem to be trapped in a bubble, stuck on a lower level (I don't know for sure if intentionally or accidentally)

From time to time some members who are constantly meditating realize this and start asking sensitive questions, obviously they are immediately banned or pushed out

There are many Satanists who are now on JoS simply because they have nowhere else to go

I personally don't plan to stay here much longer, and on JoS no way to return especially in the current conditions.
I will be working with Varun to build the new platforms.
Agni

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:54 pm

Good points

@ Agni
I dont think Cobra can can communicate at all with the Gods, otherwise he would know advanced stuff, why do you think he can see entities but he cant hear them ?
@ Watchers
Im there to on JOS, i would join another group if would be real made by real satanists not deluded kids and grundgee ppl like the ones on JOS
Seeing and hearing entities comes on a spectrum. The more you practice it and the more your chakras are stronger and cleaner, the better you sense things.

He can for example see shades when it comes to entities. Some might be just shadows, some just some beams of faint light and some just some human figures without any details. But if he practices and gets his chakras in order, he can start seeing better and more detailed stuff.

Same goes for hearing but many people seem overlook that part or there are many blockages and bindings stopping them to hear. And as well there are many entities that interfere with communication, especially when it comes to Gods.

There are many things that can stop you from hearing and seeing depending on person to person.

For me it looks and feels like cobra can barely see shades, and even less when it comes to hearing.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

u dont know half the story.

all of u are blind here...sorry but yes...

Cobra is extremely advanced. Maxine did the Magnum Opus.

they keep silent

ps no im not magestein, thats siatris. Im here on my OWN free will.

u still have a chance to save urselves...join jos beffore it is too late for u...ur all lost...

the GODS are TRULY with JOS
siatris_stings_you

Lexy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 pm
Lexy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:37 pm Let me tell you about JOS Guardians as you know this rank has been offered to 4 members so far
Lydia got it because she's Hoodedblablah's girlfriend, and Lydia and Hoodedblahblah have alot in common astro, scamming etc.
Soaring Eagle got it because he has some IT skills and helps Hoodedblahblah with website maintenance
Blitzcrieg got it because he posts whatever he is told to post whenever is told
Blackdragon got it because Hooded blahblah found out that Shannon works on a JoS forum for blacks only and so Hoodedblah bribed Blackdragon with this rank just to keep him from leaving to Shannon's forum
None of these members are spiritually advanced but All these members are very obedient to Hooded blablahblah and that contributed a lot to receiving the rank
I will tell you also who are the next members listed for this rank in close future
I want to make a quick update to this post
Looks like Blackdragon didn't take the bribe yet!
He's still thinking about what decision to make
I wonder why, what's so hard, to say yes or to say no 😂
I'll let you know when I have confirmation, from what I know so far I'm betting he will say no.
bribe are you jews giving bribes now....

lol kikes
siatris_stings_you

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:33 am
Agni wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:59 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:16 pm

u stupid kikes SIATRIS is NOT HP COBRA

siatris is a very advanced ss member and friend of HP Cobra

do u understand that fucking kikes
And what does advanced mean in his case?

Talking bullshit all day long?
Social credit? Because he talks on forums bullshit all the time and because he is active in doing this, does that make him advanced?

When he comes here and names and tags everyone kikes and jews, is that making him advanced? I wonder how that works. Didnt knew Cobra is the new Stalin giving ranks and social credit because some random guy on the internet spams all sorts of funny words.

I also didnt knew that talking bullshit advances your soul in some way, or gives you power. Funny.

What is this hypocrisy and perversion? I can swear you are no different than those fangirls defending criminals cuz they look pretty and they are popular. Lol

Wake up to reality.
Speaking of advancement, do JOS members look advanced to you?! This Siatris being HP Hoodedcobra or being one of the JOS members anyway is representative for JOS, so what advancement are we talking about? And these JOS guardians are the future clergy of JOS, what have they done since receiving the rank? Where is their wisdom? You hardly see them on the forum, in fact Blackdragon I haven't even seen him on the forum since he got the rank!
If you take an overview on JOS you will see that 99% of the topics discussed are low content or garbage, so where is the advancement on JOS?!
Can you name 3 truly advanced members on JOS? not 50 not 20 not 10 just 3 of those 300,000 imaginary members that HP HC brags about
certainly not you :lol: :lol: :lol:
siatris_stings_you

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:54 pm

Good points

@ Agni
@ Watchers
youre not in the closer circle of the gods and JoS... so u dont know...

thats good of u to fuck up shut up... kiddo :lol: :lol: :lol: