Respect

Velcro

Re: Respect

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:55 pm
Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:53 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:50 pm

I REALLY appreciate it Velcro. 😊 You know what. I believe I have a guardian who saved my life in that accident. I was in a coma 2 months. I experienced so many amazing things in my coma.

Humor is a way to get me back to life and spread joy to others.
Yes indeed. Also it helps the imunity very much!!

Coma 2 months and eveything else it's out of the movies really if you ever care to share more details about what you experimented I would be delighted. At your convinience.

Happy that you made it! You are strong and a winner!!!
You know I'm tempted toake a video about the whole thing to talk about it. I might consider it. For now I'll be back later
I wish you the best! Stay safe!
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:56 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:55 pm
Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:53 pm

Yes indeed. Also it helps the imunity very much!!

Coma 2 months and eveything else it's out of the movies really if you ever care to share more details about what you experimented I would be delighted. At your convinience.

Happy that you made it! You are strong and a winner!!!
You know I'm tempted toake a video about the whole thing to talk about it. I might consider it. For now I'll be back later
I wish you the best! Stay safe!
Thanks. Appreciate it!
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Seeker83 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm Ok so I been trying to reach out to others. I'm not referring to anyone individual personally but it's happened too many times so I'm talking about it. Some have some nerve to use some awful excuses against me. Like I'm a transgender man and some people have tried gaslighting me. At first these people I thought were nice and was hoping to become a friend ends up doing just that
Basically it's when when someone says "oh you come across like a lady to me" that's really insulting and they expect me not to get pissed off? I mean... Come on, you know I'm a dude. Why does it piss me off because it's basically saying you don't acknowledge the real me. And technically they are projecting their true selves onto me. I'm a RESPECTFUL person. I have did that to anyone. So it's a question if I will be disrespected again.

I also noticed some people who are confused about their "gender" yet think they may be trans is not a trans person, If one isn't living in a situation where you can't be who you are that's one thing like abuse or oppression of any kind but if you live on your own and still confused, you aren't trans. Because you would KNOW. So it's not a choice or a lifestyle, it's something you are born with. One could be just a masculine woman yet still a woman, same goes for feminine men yet still a man.

I know this isn't in relation to Satanism or anything but I do want opinions on this situation. I hold my own opinion.
are you here again traitor BITCH

u change sides everyday
:lol: :lol: :lol: