FACEBOOK Zuckerberg

Velcro

FACEBOOK Zuckerberg

Post by Velcro »

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 148c958afe

People who don't understand money and find it a big deal that some tribe star lost some revenue. LOL

What does that mean for a person like Zucherberg? Absolutely nothing.

He has the name. The connections. Even if Facebook goes down (like most businesses), it's not a tragedy.

Did Zuckerberg lost a kidney or something? No.

Cobra find it important to put this shit article to announcements lol. Not Myla leaving the organisation but some jew losing some paper which he will recover for sure in a way or another.

But hey, Cobra said so. Dont question. Let's celebrate or something. It's because of the RTR. Isn't it? It's working!
Snakeway

Re: FACEBOOK Zuckerberg

Post by Snakeway »

Zuckerberg metaverse thing annoys me really hard. Seriously I consider it a joke someone getting satisfied by him loosing some insignificant amount of money. where is the real hate?
Edrix

Post by Edrix »

The last time i checked zuck's net worth was above 100bil, perhaps not as hard as a hit that warrants celebration.

because things like this happen a lot.

If investors feel like things aren't going to work out well they simply pull out, quite frankly i don't blame them, facebook is dying.
Why go to meta verse when there're way better options like VR chat.

People should be more worried about Tik Tok's growing popularity, facebook seems like the less evil when you consider Tik Tok and their connections to China.

Social networks like facebook bloom and die as time goes on, but something new always arises to take it's place.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

ENJOY THE RTRS KIKES, YOU ARE NEXT!
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:16 pm ENJOY THE RTRS KIKES, YOU ARE NEXT!
You are hilarious and I need entertainment. Keep posting
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Lol when someone threatens curse and throws it out there. They are lacking power.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Seeker83 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm Lol when someone threatens curse and throws it out there. They are lacking power.
I fear nobody. There is a concept I hate about people: respect out of fear. Most of them respect what they fear like animals.

Now there are the other shitty ones who dig your grave in silence. This types are cowards and worthless. Therefore I respect Siatris expressing himself and speaking his mind!

Regardless, I find this individual funny and entertaining. SERIOUSLY
Seeker83

Post by Seeker83 »

Velcro wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:12 pm
Seeker83 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm Lol when someone threatens curse and throws it out there. They are lacking power.
I fear nobody. There is a concept I hate about people: respect out of fear. Most of them respect what they fear like animals.

Now there are the other shitty ones who dig your grave in silence. This types are cowards and worthless. Therefore I respect Siatris expressing himself and speaking his mind!

Regardless, I find this individual funny and entertaining. SERIOUSLY
Lol that's cool.

I'm exiting out of truth4satan for the day. Be back later.